[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any trans anons willing to offer sage advice? I'm confused

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: CwyJqsdUQAA13OK.jpg (38KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
CwyJqsdUQAA13OK.jpg
38KB, 500x374px
any trans anons willing to offer sage advice? I'm confused about my identity, started roleplaying as a kink and enjoying it more and more. I can't tell how much of my desire to be a woman is sexual
>>
>>34347517
Don't. Becoming a transnigger is basically killing yourself.
>>
>>34347517
>offer sage advice
sure, this thread is great for saging, you degenerate fuck
>>
>>34347661
>Becoming a transnigger is basically killing yourself.
...not really to be honest with you senpai

People who are not confused about their identity don't transition, you realize that right?

People don't just wake up one day and start taking supplements. It's not easy to be a trans person in society largely due to people like you.

And transitioning helps a lot of these people quite a bit. Why discourage them?
>>
>>34348333
nice trips
rude post
>>
Sure. What kind of advice would you like to receive?
>>
Just transition before it's too late the older you get the worse the results we're all imperfect.
>>
>>34347517
>I can't tell how much of my desire to be a woman is sexual

even if your desire is completely sexual there's really very few cons to starting HRT

it's improved my life so much

we all know that girls are treated better in society, even ugly girls are treated much better than all except the most handsome of men

and considering you are even thinking of transitioning you are obviously not Chad

taking HRT improves your skin, subtly changes your body shape to make you cuter, cleans up your face

if you think all that gender identity shit is stupid you can just take HRT and just be a boy while reaping all the other benefits

I honestly don't know why more people don't do it
>>
File: 1476172730345.jpg (111KB, 810x810px) Image search: [Google]
1476172730345.jpg
111KB, 810x810px
>>34348410
sorry I just had to shitpost

I have lately been lingering on trap threads a little longer than I used to. I used to not do it at all actually, now...

I don't know if I'll give in.
>>
>>34347517
Yeah, you just need to figure out that you have to kill yourself. Once that happens, everything's smooth sailing.
>>
Honestly I have no idea how HRT works, and in general I know little about trans folk (not many around here in Polando) but yeah I am interested. And I'm already fairly petite, not very masculine. Been thinking a lot about my clothing choices lately, for example!
>>
>>34349583
>And I'm already fairly petite, not very masculine

I don't know much about Poland but if you live in a place where you think trans people would be treated with hostility then idk, might make things more complicated

Luckily here in the states with the LGBT movement there's little to no pushback, most people are very accepting, I am sure they would be even in the South, even /pol/fags wouldn't have any issue with a trap offline

You can take HRT for a good year or so without people really starting to wonder if you have hormone problems or something. Learn a little more about HRT and what it does I suppose, you don't need a prescription as all meds for HRT can easily be ordered online
>>
>>34349838
What about the starting age, is it okay to start sometime in my twenties (19 now)? I'm planning to move as well - partly because of people in my country, yes.

I've also got hypothyroidism but not sure how that can affect the transition, will search online
>>
>>34349899
start ASAP desu, you're very early, most people who start younger than 25 usually end up being pretty cute.
>>
>>34349899
>What about the starting age, is it okay to start sometime in my twenties (19 now)? I'm planning to move as well - partly because of people in my country, yes.

Obviously, younger is better. Transgenders who transitioned before puberty are indistinguishable from girls, as they should be, they've had girly hormones going through them for the majority of their sexual growth, they've suppressed all their teste during the times when it should have been active

But 19 is not late at all - that is the age when pizza transitioned. She clearly looks just like a girl now, if that's your goal, she passes 100%. The faster you can suppress the test the better.

>I've also got hypothyroidism but not sure how that can affect the transition, will search online
From my understanding some of the medicine in HRT can be detrimental to those who have heart conditions or heart palpitations - a metabolism issue may affect this, but obviously I am not a doctor

may be best to see a doctor if your health might be an issue
>>
My condition basically made me physically grow up with like a year of delay, compared to my friends. Will consult a doctor for more, thanks for advice anons and take care!
>>
>>34347517
So trust me, I get it. You get to grope yourself and steal a peak in the chicks bathroom. But bro. Have you considered that it makes you look like a GIRL? What's more, men might get the wrong idea and try to date you, which is hella gay. My bro Brad did this, at first it was all fun and games, we'd grope him and laugh and it was sweet, but then we started getting attracted to him and that's FUCKED UP. Here's the kicker though, we told brad to stop doing the pills and he CRIED, brad would never cry before, he had the least emotions of us all, like a war vet, real cool guy. But it gets worse, Brad stopped taking the pills but the boobs stayed on and he had the face of a fucking chick and acted totally gay, smiling at silly shit all the time, it was gross. He was weak as fuck, couldn't squat fuck all anymore. Then recently Brad told us that he had to keep taking the pills or he'd die, doctor said that, so now he's taking the pills for life and honestly I might end fucking him some day and that's gay as fuck. That's my horror story and it's true, so please, stop taking pills before it's too late
>>
>>34351493
do you think your post was funny or something?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.