[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is watching rose's videos everyday pathetic? i just get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4551.jpg (52KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4551.jpg
52KB, 500x461px
is watching rose's videos everyday pathetic? i just get bored and watch them sometimes.
>>
>>34346997
>yes
now that you're pathetic, what do you think of yourself?

>no
now that you're not pathetic, what do you think of yourself?

how old are you?
do you date?
how many times have you had sex?
how many girls do you cling to only online?
do you have any hopes and dreams in regards to romantic relationship? what would be your ideal?
>>
>>34347227
those are the possible answers. consider both before you continue.

so you're young and that means there is still hope and most of all time to sort yourself out.
this is generally speaking.

what are reasons that you don't date?

do you like girls?

do you think its because of the amount of responsibilities, your laziness, or because you think you are inadequate?

if you could date, how would that look? would you prefer having sexual intercourse without romance, or vice versa?

how many friends do you have?
do you talk more to people online or offline?
how would you describe yourself?
>>
>>34347600
I think that's enough. If you aren't continuing these question yourself to yourself, then you probably never will.

Good luck, you still have time.
>>
Yeah bro u sound liek a pussy
>>
>he deleted his posts
ah but what is time against deep seeded thoughts?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.