[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just a quick, friendly reminder that you will never, EVER do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault (7).jpg (259KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (7).jpg
259KB, 2000x1333px
Just a quick, friendly reminder that you will never, EVER do anything like this. Such is the life of the unattractive and poor.

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=HvROR8M5mWU
>>
>can't even link a youtube video properly
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA FAGGOT
>>
huh....? why would i not ever? lol
i've already done some of it all :D
its not even goals lol just do it! <3
>>
>>34345767
3:37
We Are Anonymous
We Are Legion
We Do Not Forget
We Do Not Forgive
Expect Us
>>
that guy is SUCH a natural alfa
>>
>>34345767
2:20
Jesus fucking christ, you can hurt yourself badly doing that. If you're going to jump from cliffs, make sure you jump. There's a similar place near where I live where several people have died because they didn't jump out far enough.
>>
>>34345767
This stuff isn't even that expensive when you think about it. It's like $10,000 for the activities and travels you see him do in the video. Then there's a lot of money in filming and production, but it's not like you would have to pay that if you just wanted to do the stuff. And I guess you'd have to add a few hundred bucks to the budget for booze to get local girls in thongs to be in your video too.
>>
she looks super uggo

god damn gross
that face on that body
>>
>>34345767
Jay Alvarez stole all of his friend's money when he was put in charge of the dude's bank account due to an accident and some misplaced trust. That's how he got "big" on youtube and had the money to make those videos. There's nothing really special about him other than the piece of eyecandy he fucks.
>>
>>34347917
spoken like a true hispanic

>tfw have never heard of a wealthy hispanic person that has ever built themselves up legitimately.

t. Dominicano
>>
>>34345767
i dont want to do that

all these beautiful places and i bet they dont even look at them or their history

depressing
>>
>>34347996
>tfw have never heard of a wealthy hispanic person that has ever built themselves up legitimately.
Big Pun
>>
>>34347996
Do you live in a lower class area? I've met wealthy hispanics before but they tend to behave like old money folks and do nothing to expose their financial status.
>>
>>34348218
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWMjRMJ0dTI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRBHlMoE7x8
>>
>>34348281
What does this post mean?
Are you implying that Pun ripped off L?
I really don't understand.
>>
>>34347694
now divide 10,000 by minimum wage and tell us how many hours it'd take you to be able to do that after rent+food+insurance costs
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.