[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

no matter how bad things get, you remember, you can end

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: beachy-head2.jpg (422KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
beachy-head2.jpg
422KB, 1600x1200px
no matter how bad things get, you remember, you can end it all whenever you want
>>
just remember guys, if there's even a tiny chance of experiencing a happy emotion at some point in your life, then its worth gritting your fucking teeth and grinding every day for that taste of happiness
>>
>>34345808
there's always a chance, don't dare throw it away man
>>
>>34345808
that doesn't make much sense, the future always changes and there's no way of telling you will experience happiness. Even if you do what's the point? You're killing your body from work just to experience an emotion which won't last long. I won't even need to strive for that emotion when I'm dead and in a void, I won't even care for it at all.
>>
>>34345892
you won't exist anymore, so technically no you won't have to pursue happiness. All I'm saying is you never know how your life can turn around, we just have to cling on and wait for that moment to come. Because what's the alternative? Never waking up with a girl beside you, never watching the sunset again, these things can become reality if you just keep living
>>
>>34345808
why is this board turning into fucking facebook
>>
File: 1481926860794.png (25KB, 550x448px) Image search: [Google]
1481926860794.png
25KB, 550x448px
>>34345380
But then I'd go to hell, anonkun. I don't want to suffer for all eternity.
>>
>>34345998
its not kikebook, i'm just trying to share whats keeping me from offing myself
>>
>>34345832
this chance is not worth it retard
>>
>>34346029
actually, dying is less worth it.
>>
>>34345808
That's not at all how gambling works.
>>
>>34346081
except the prize isn't a pile of chips, its arriving at true peace...I think pursuing that is worth a great deal.
>>
>>34346052
in your opinion it is, for all you know he lives in some third world country with no chance of success or happiness and he'll have to work some manual labor job for the rest of his life
>>
>>34345808
brb, investing in titanium denture futures
>>
>>34346125
>arriving at true peace
The only true peace, the only absolute absence of suffering, comes from death.

You can be happy in life, absolutely, but it's never permanent.
>>
>>34346172
fair enough, I don't know everyone's circumstances, but I do know that there IS ALWAYS hope.
>>
>>34346251
Suffering is what makes happiness worthwhile..think about it, if we were always happy, it wouldn't mean much, would it?
>>
>>34346289
Promise me you'll keep fighting guys, keep believing. After all, "pain is real, but so is hope"
Peace
>>
>>34345998
What about being sardonic is fakebook tier?
>>
File: watts-nohope.jpg (52KB, 869x1097px) Image search: [Google]
watts-nohope.jpg
52KB, 869x1097px
>>34346260
no
>>34346289
95% suffering is great big funny
i laff errytime
>>
File: biggest beta gets married.jpg (283KB, 888x890px) Image search: [Google]
biggest beta gets married.jpg
283KB, 888x890px
>>34345808
>this is what betas unironically believe
>>
File: st vincent i love you.gif (492KB, 408x230px) Image search: [Google]
st vincent i love you.gif
492KB, 408x230px
no matter how bad things get, you remember, you can only feel relief from pain if you're alive
>>
>>34346739
He actually got married holy fuckk the madman
>>
>>34347545
marrying his hs sweetheart is a mistake

divorce imminent in 2-3 years

he'll have only the pain from his herniated disk fill the void she'll rip open in his heart
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.