[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how bad is working somewhere like mcdonalds? is it hard or stressful?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: 1483836893393.jpg (271KB, 800x1199px) Image search: [Google]
1483836893393.jpg
271KB, 800x1199px
how bad is working somewhere like mcdonalds? is it hard or stressful? do they show you how to use a cash register and use the grill well before they leave you to it?
>>
>>34345166
They'll show you how to do everything but they get all pissy when you still need help after the first few times. They'll usually get over it.
>>
>>34345255
is it a hard or stressful job? ive been curious, ive applied before but they never called
>>
>>34345166
If you're smart enough to post on the internet, you're overqualified and will find it easy.
You get trained to do everything anyway.
Jobs don't cause stress, people cause stress.
>>
>>34345166

Depends on where they put you, breh. If you are not good dealing with people, do not fucking work the cash register. Let them know that.
>>
>>34345166
It's pretty easy.
It can be stressful, but as far as shit-tier wage slave jobs go it's one of the less stressful ones.
>>
>>34345306
>Let them know that.

>dude I'm basically useless for one of your major positions
>okay cool let's not fire you and then it's okay because of some "trial period" bullshit
>>
>>34345293

>If you're smart enough to post on the internet

Why would that make him smart? Faggot.
>>
>>34345278
I've never actually worked fast food but I was basing it off my time working at Walmart. I feel like it's the same type of people. Like everything, it's really only stressful if you let it get to you.
>>
>>34345340
He's just saying working at McDonalds is easy. Why are you so aggressive, small dick?
>>
>>34345340
We sophisticated technocrats won't appreciate this, but normaltons are not bright.
I'm not kidding. It's very hard to have an appreciation for how much less smart the average daywalker is than the average elite neet.
It's actually shocking.
>>
>>34345449
did you like working at walmart? what was your position?
>>
>>34345540
This is very true.

I work at a call centre. It's my first ever job since being a NEET for a year after dropping out of highschool. It has really made me appreciate how stupid your average person really is.
>>
>>34345340
Looks like you're not smart enough to get the joke...
>>
I worked at chickfila in highschool and loved it. Registers sucked but I loved doing the prep and back room stuff. You could always jump into the freezer and cool off for a few minutes.
>>
>stressful?

I went to mcdonalds frequently for a while and it definitely seems extremely stressful at times, expect the manager to pretty much verbally abuse you during peak hours demanding you to flip burgers faster, and the random customers with a master-slave fetish to treat you like dirt
>>
>>34345726
Do you have to memorize the menu? Is making the food actually hard, do they show you ho to do everything the first couple days?
>>
>>34345726
>I worked at chickfila
normie
get
the
fuck
OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 25978.jpg (235KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
25978.jpg
235KB, 600x800px
Pretty sure it's way easier than working at an actual restaurant where not everything is deep fried straight from the freezer, you don't even need to maintain a standard or anything other than not killing your customers.

You wouldn't imagine how much the sous chef screams at me for not making things 100% as he wants with no way to fight back but to bend over like and take it.

t.chef
>>
>>34345789
Na it was super easy. Whenever someone was complaining about their order is just give them free stuff. Free fries. Free drink. Whatever.

Just make people happy and the register work is easy. You get it down after like 1 day. Hardest part was learning how to do the ice cream right. But my co-workers were cool as shit and we'd have competitions to see who could make the tallest ice cream cone. Used to make kids go nuts when they got it.

This old guy tipped me $20 once. Never expected something like that in fast food.

I gained a bunch of weight working there since I'd eat a bunch of nuggets in the back room at closing time that we were supposed to refrigerate for chicken salad. Also everyone basically stole fries all fucking day like straight out of the basket.

Manager was a bro and he only hired white people, and specifically hot white highschool girls to work the registers. Lots of repeat customers and surprisingly all the guys worked 3x as hard when they were around.
>>
They'll expect you to be retarded so it will be easy. Even if you're somehow terrible at it they will never fire you
>>
It's only stressful if you let it. Just remember it's a mcjob. It doesn't fucking matter if you get fired, you can get the same job the next day. You lose nothing.
>>
>>34345529

>small dick

Nice projection, little faggot. Do you feel threatened right now? He said posting on the internet was for smart people. That is a stupid thing to say. He is not smart, and neither are you.

>>34345540

>*tips fedora*

>>34345686

It was not a joke. It was a stupid comment from a stupid person.
>>
>>34346285
Found the normie.
Don't you feel dumb butting in where you aren't welcome, NORMIE?
>>
>>34346585

/r9k/ has changed. It's about what WE want now. Don't like it? Go on infinityautistchan and post there.
>>
>>34345255
My current roommate worked at Mcdonald since he was 16, and now his 19 and the current manager. He makes around $13 an hour which decent for a college student.
>>
>>34346698
BASTARD
HE'S MOCKING ME

Don't you know what the word 'netiquette' means?
>>
>>34345255
They spent maybe an hour showing me where everything was on the cash register before they put me up front. On my second day, I was on my own & it sucked.

>>34345278
Customers are assholes. The people I worked with were cool, though.
>>
>>34346801

>Don't you know what the word 'netiquette' means?

Kill yourself. How is that for 'netiquette', little faggot?
>>
>>34346030
did you bang any of the girl coworkers
>>
>>34346905
>hasn't seen cro high
Pleb.
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>34346285
not him, but the "joke" was not that that would make him smart, it was that it makes the level of skill required to work at mcdonalds low because its equivalent in difficulty to a task that a moron could do.
>>
>>34346939

>cro high

That definitely sounds like something a faggot robot would watch.
>>
>>34346999
lol you've been here calling people faggots for over an hour. Sad!
>>
>>34347066

Yes, because it keeps getting responses. The truth hurts for you loser faggots, I know.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.