[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >be 14 >go in bathroom after sister showers >see

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

>be me
>be 14
>go in bathroom after sister showers
>see a pair of bloody underwear
>start sniffing them and jacking off
>cum
>hide underwear under bathtub for later
>go to my room
>some time later go to kitchen to grab a sandwich and see sister redfaced
>sister asks me if i was in the bathroom
>no.gif
>wait 15 mins and then go back to abthroom adn put the underwear under some towels in the dirty laundry pile
>catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror
>my nose is stained in menstrual blood
>spend the day telling familymembers how i had been having nosebleeds all day
>>
>>34345068
You fucking blew it anon. You could have had period sex which is superior. You should have played it off like it's natural and nothing to be embarrassed about and you could have fucked her after your parents went to sleep

Instead you're a pathetic beta virgin
>>
File: 1484260694484.gif (1001KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1484260694484.gif
1001KB, 640x480px
>>34345068
Are you Dracula, famalam?
>>
>>34345068
>spend the day telling familymembers how i had been having nosebleeds all day

dear god, cringe
>>
>>34345068

Wow. Idk what more to say besides that. I doubt this is true, thankfully.
>>
>>34345068
>spend the day telling family members how i had been having nosebleeds all day

"g-gee w-wiz, mom and d-dad... I had some s-serious nosebleeds today...heh.."
>>
>>34345068
When a girl sees her brother with blood on her nose, why would her first assumption be "Uh-oh, onii-san must have been huffing my underwear"
>>
>>34345068
AHAHAHAHAH

you should have just gone for it. incest is wincest
>>
>>34345406
>"Uh-oh, onii-san must have been huffing my underwear"

HAHAHAHA THIS NIGGA TO FUNNNY
>>
>>34345406
i think OP implied that his sister went back into the bathroom to look for her breeches but couldnt find them hence she asked her menstrual blood covered brother if he had seen them
>>
>>34345406
Oh, I don't know... Right about the time your blood-stained underwear disappears?
>>
>>34345068

>be a 16yo girl
>wake up in the morning and go for a shower
>notice that your underwear is stained in blood
>oh shit its that time of the month
>shower and go to room
>notice that you forgot your underwear in the bathroom
>go back
>door is locked, someone inside
>oh fuck oh fuck, hopefully they wont see
>go to room until i hear the bathroom door open
>go to bathroom and get my underwear
>fuck they are not there
>did i put them somewhere else?
>look around for an hour
>hear autistic NEET fatass brother go to the kitchen to stuff his fat mouth with bread and butter
>go and ask him if he has seen them
>see blood around his nose and moth
>see cum stains on his boxers
>see what could only be interpreted as an erection
>a soft "n-n-noooo" escapes his mouth
>fuck this disgusting autist couldnt get any worse
>find my underwear under a towel in the bathroom an hour later, cum stains all over them
>autistic brother telling father and mother how he had nose bleeds
>father and mother looks at me concernedly
>mother asks me if my brother tried to touch me and if they should send him away to autist camp
>>
>>34345727
fuck Op BTFO.
>>
>>34345551
You can't learn critical thinking. Stop spoon feeding retards.
>>
>>34345727
KEEEEEEEEEK

orginal lelzsz
>>
>>34345068
>wanking to sisters bloody undies
What the fuck is wrong with you guys? Seriously, some of you tards make me feel like a normie sometimes.
>>
>>34347463
Are you a female?

You're either a female or you have low testosterone levels.

Men are sexually aroused by the smell (which contains pheromones) of vaginal secretions left on panties, there is also a large psychological arousal caused by smelling a girl's panties.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.