[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do normies have multiple jobs? I can't even

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

File: 1433644129144.gif (175KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1433644129144.gif
175KB, 400x400px
How the fuck do normies have multiple jobs? I can't even get one. It's fucking unfair they keep stealing all the jobs for themselves.
>>
File: 1481324122750.jpg (32KB, 476x393px) Image search: [Google]
1481324122750.jpg
32KB, 476x393px
Nepotism.

Orignallo.
>>
>>34344845
Have you applied to anything? Or do you mean that no one is coming to your door and dragging you out of bed and bathing you and putting clothes on you and insisting you take this special job made just for you despite the fact that you're resisting and saying how you "just wanna play vidya" but they say no, you're the only one for the job, now come out of the house, anon, I know the sun is bright and hurts your eyes, but it's time to work. Because that's different.
>>
>>34345256
Normies have it so easy
>>
>>34345367
Yes I have actually; is this pasta? Cause it's sad that you ranted this hard on a false premise
>>
>>34345404
your life is sad bro
>>
File: 1483066623835.jpg (62KB, 746x500px) Image search: [Google]
1483066623835.jpg
62KB, 746x500px
>>34345428
nice one bro you got me
>>
File: 16764bd43f.jpg (37KB, 440x382px) Image search: [Google]
16764bd43f.jpg
37KB, 440x382px
>>34345467
I've been told I'm the king of bantz
>>
>>34344845
anyone surprised how the biggest faggots somehow always have multiple jobs lined up, its like employers are literally tripping over themselves to hire them.

Examples I have in mind:
stuck up bitch that would write something like:
>marketing analyst at some company. Vegan, running, late night wine drinker, corny joke teller, and some other vapid shit

how do arrogant fucks like this keep getting jobs?
>>
>>34345656
Maybe I need to start putting dumb shit on my resume
>>
>>34345737
wow this actually made me think
>>
>>34345656
>Vegan, running, late night wine drinker, corny joke teller, and some other vapid shit

Stuff like this tells employers she has an active personality with a fun sense of humor. Plus, y'know, she actually has experience in marketing analysis.

What, do you think employers would like it if someone said, "I don't have any friends or hobbies and spend most of my time starting meaningless arguments with strangers on the internet."?
>>
mutliple jobs?
it's like, how enslaved can you make yourself?

listen up. anyone with 2 or more jobs is someone who fucked up bad.
>>
I know people working two full-time jobs. It's fucking crazy. What's even the point of living at that point?
>>
>know a guy who's a drug dealer, that's in the navy, and has a full time job, a gf and is always partying.
How is this even possible?
>>
>>34345917
That's nuts; I was thinking multiple part-time jobs
>>
>>34345834
do they not know that it is bullshit?
>>
>>34344845
My sister and brother used to have two jobs. I never had one for over 4 weeks.
>>
>>34345737
i doubt they put that into their actual resume (I hope so) but its usually what you can find on their social accounts. was more trying to paint the kind of person we're talking about. usually in my experience they are not very likeable in person, very hierarchical, and tend to think of everything as a commodity. though i guess that's the kind of person employers value.
>>
>>34344845

>multiple jobs

is this an american thing ? i literally dont know anyone or ever heard of anyone working multiple jobs.
>>
>>34346409
I assume they are part time
>>
>>34346258
I know this feel; I'm the only robot sibling

>>34346305
Ohh ok I see
>>
>>34346215

What do you think employers should be as distrustful as you? If someone meets the qualifications and can bullshit a good friendly confident facade, why create trouble?

protip: 90% of most jobs is bullshitting. You bullshit and lie to sell people shit. You bullshit and cut corners to do tasks on time. You have to bullshit in general to be social and make friends. If you show you know how to bullshit you've already impressed the employer.

>b-but it's not honest

okay be honest and enjoy the NEET life, friend
>>
>>34346409

My father work 3 full time jobs and only got 2 hours sleep. He did this for 5 years. And this wasn't pussy work either, one was construction, one was being a server in a restaurant, and the other was being a carpenter.

By construction, I mean he was a demolition guy. He would have to go in and chop rock and break concrete with a jackhammer and shovel. Back breaking work. My father had the body for it. I'm nothing like him.
>>
>>34346625

the question is... why ?
>>
File: 1414295309400.jpg (36KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
1414295309400.jpg
36KB, 700x500px
>have been applying for entry level jobs constantly the pasta week or two
>nothing
>>
>>34346749
ive done it for 5 months. 2 interviews. no jobs.
>>
>>34346790
why is this allowed?
are entry level jobs really that overcrowded?
>>
>>34346832
there are a lot of losers and not enough jobs to give them
>>
>>34346667

Money. He was making over $200,000 a year. Now he just works the construction job making $140,000 a year. When he retires, he'll be getting $11,000 a month tax free.
>>
>>34346851
this loser needs job!!
>>
>>34346832
its funny. i applied for some entry level BS administrative jobs and here the sexism is actually in reverse. they will not hire you if you are not female.

the closest i got to getting a job was wiping floors at a hospital where I also live only 2km away from it. imo only jobs that i can see myself getting are mcdonalds or cleaning. might have to take one of those
>>
>>34347033
oh yeah not to mention i also have experience where the bulk of my job was making sure to organize that a 800 page long annual publication was getting done on time with nothing missing, certificates (yeah not that relevant but better than nothing) dealing with data and statistics etc. i still can't get an entry level administrative job when their requirements are nearly an exact match for what I did before. they always expect a female there. you can tell when you come to the interview and they're even surprised you're not a female (i don't send pic of me on my CV and my name is used like 90% for girls 10% for men in this country)
>>
I work full time and have a small business, its easy if you put your mind to it
>>
>>34347129
yea I've been applying for the same, it's nuts
even the "data entry" jobs are just pseudo secretary jobs
>>
>>34345656
>how do arrogant fucks like this keep getting jobs?

Ever considered that arrogance is a highly valued in a dog eat dog world, ya fuck?

Which company is going to do better; the humble one or the aggressive one?
>>
>>34345256
everywhere I go normies keep grinning and smirking as they tell me, "its not about what you know, its about who you know."
>>
>>34347129
Had a job like that and it was awful
dozens of women, gossiping all the time trying to get you fired to free up your spot for one of their friends
>>
>>34347172
on one interview they had an ad for data entry. when i got there the guy told me they're basically looking for a secretary (a secretary in the feminine form in my language). why waste my time? if you actually do bother reading my CV and cover letter its obvious im a guy (its easy to tell by words) but either they dont bother or just invite you because HR has work to do so why not.
>>
Who here /good job/

Glad I at least when to a shitty college and pulled Bs. Also I have plenty of recruiters on my ass for other jobs too
>>
>>34347209
>its not about what you know, its about who you know.

It's both. You get on through credentials and you advance by impressing people.

I'm about to be lead technician without any real certs and because the previous lead tech really likes me.
>>
>>34347191
it works if its corporate BS where the customer base is already established. ive never seen one of those arrogant shits run a long-time stable business though.
>>
>>34347270
it depends. there are industries you're never going to make it in if you don't know somebody. im working towards a job like that as a side thing and know some people involved who are on good terms with key officials there. they tell me the same thing, if you don't know the right people it doesn't matter what you know. the ONLY time where i've seen that rule be broken is if the people outside can generate enough ammount of publicity to make the insiders look bad and thus they will hire to save face (though you will still likely be treated as a second-rate person for a while, maybe forever). its an old boys network. anyways it kind of makes sense since its a highly specific industry, two its easy to get lost in the fold aka its very hard to prove that someone objectively is doing a better job than someone else, three everyone knows everyone and people will bite your neck off for those jobs. but again have been told by people who have good contacts, that there are flat out people there who are incompetent (either always were or became lazy) and are there just because of nepotism. thats the way it is.
>>
If someone has to work two jobs to make a living, then you shouldn't be envious of them or either of their shitty jobs.
>>
>>34344845
Just look up old "Hey Mon" In Living Color sketches on Youtube. They perfectly capture normie "work ethic" and desire to be a slave.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXdj6fzjxak
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Opq8YCkFV9s
>>
working two jobs sucks, I did it for 2 summers and made mad stacks, but after working 40days in a row you wear out.

shout out nepotism tho, the one job the interviewer was a friends mom (pure luck) and the second was as a summer student at my moms company
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.