[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>apply for a big law firm after graduation >so do a lot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1449238648579.png (280KB, 600x788px) Image search: [Google]
1449238648579.png
280KB, 600x788px
>apply for a big law firm after graduation
>so do a lot of others, including a girl from my uni class
>a week before the interview start going over laws, cases, anything they could possibly ask
>go to the interview
>one man, three women
>only one woman is being nice
>the rest, especially the male in the suit are being very harsh and cynical
>the fucking guy starts asking me math questions, apparently cause I graduated from math high school 5 years ago
>the whole interview is in English (not local language)
>still goes pretty well, was prepared, could speak English more fluently than them (worked as a translator) and got pretty lucky with math questions
>still afraid they didn't like me
>get a call a week later, got employed anyway
>hear the classmate girl also got employed
>apparently we're the only ones
>don't believe how she got through cause thought she was really dumb
>talk to her, exchange interview stories
>tells me her story
>"omg, all of them were sooo extra nicee..."
>"wellll, they didn't ask me anythingg from the subjectsss, just asked how emotionallyy smart I wasss..."
>mfw
>>
>>34344729

The guy viewed you as sexual competition for the women, and the other women besides the nice one were not sexually attracted to you so they wanted you to literally die.
>>
File: 1448639402955.jpg (168KB, 679x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1448639402955.jpg
168KB, 679x1023px
>>34344800
Nice analysis. What does it have to do with my profession and work though this is retarded
>>
>>34344729
Is this a UK or US law firm?
>>
>>34344729
Never EVER pick a female lawyer
>>
>>34344729
Without the government enforcing gender quotas women would be long death because they would actually have to compete agaist men.
>>
>>34344983
US, Dechert.
>>34345025
Why, I almost feel that's one of the few subjects they're equal to men.
>>
Yep this is the future unless something changes.

Dad works as a cop here in AUS and he keeps seeing women with not enough skill or experience getting promotions they don't deserve.
>>
>>34344729
Should've identified yourself as an Attack-Helicopterkin they need more diversity.
>>
>>34345401
I work in retail and I see this all the time
>>
>>34345494
Retail stores where I live have signs that say they're only hiring women. I kind of get it if it's a women's lingerie store or something, but when the store only sells men's suits, shirts, ties etc it's kind of weird.
>>
>>34345613
Just walk in and say you're legally a woman and / or identify as a woman. Sue if they reject you.
>>
>>34346200
I can't afford that. Suing people costs money here, there are no "you don't have to pay if you lose" lawyers here.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.