[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Damn brobots....something is happening to me. After a lifetime

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: cool pepe selfie.jpg (58KB, 634x478px) Image search: [Google]
cool pepe selfie.jpg
58KB, 634x478px
Damn brobots....something is happening to me. After a lifetime of self hatred and self loathing i am slowly starting to genuinely like myself.

I am starting to like the size of my dick, the way i behave, my voice, my stature, the expressions i make when i talk, the way i think and much more.

For the first time in my life its not the narcissistic or fake superiority complex, but genuine self love.

I feel great things and changes are coming soon. I feel as if after 7 long, long years i will stop being a neet and start living life for the first time.

Its magical, and also ironic because i stopped taking anti depressants and anti psychotics last month. Dont have any money so havent smoked weed or drank alcohol in over a month. All this shit is happening naturally.

Did any of you had this happen to you? What does it mean and why is it happening? Am i maturing (almost 23 yo)? Is this how adults feel? They stop hating and feeling disgusted or inadequate about and with themselves and start accepting and even loving themselves? ITs fucking awesome!
>>
how did you do it fucksauce

tell me your secrets

please
>>
File: SUPREME-MUSLIM.jpg (233KB, 750x563px) Image search: [Google]
SUPREME-MUSLIM.jpg
233KB, 750x563px
it's the no weed no booze no (((anti depressants)))
>>
>>34343302
I said it in the OP anon, its happening on its own and naturally i have no idea why or how.

I wrote an ebook on how to stop hating yourself (while high as fuck) last year, got psychotic before i finished it and ended up locked in violent section in a nut house.

About 6 months ago i was released and i kept thinking and remembering stuff, also writing a LOT of shit down in my notepad.

And slowly but surely i started realizing that i am pretty fucking cool guy and i only feel like piece of shit because thats how i always treated and thought of myself.

>>34343322
That might be it....but the main driving force behind my need to change and get a job is to do fuckload of drugs and drink away and have fun and beeeee myself and fuck bitches and go places and have adventures and all that shit normies do since ever.
>>
>i stopped taking anti depressants and anti psychotics last month
kek that's a manic episode, anon. Enjoy it while it lasts
>>
File: muslim omar mateen fedora.png (310KB, 540x617px) Image search: [Google]
muslim omar mateen fedora.png
310KB, 540x617px
>>34343235
No! I won't hear this sort of rubbish.

Your life has no meaning, it's all an illusion, nobody loves you. Your mother wishes you were a girl, your father thinks you are a girl.

Get back in the basement. Don't join the normies.
>>
>>34343235
I honestly think something is happening on a global level. I am 31 and been feeling like this too recently. Maybe the election of Trump is a harbinger of a global change in consciousness.
>>
>>34343507
I too have been feeling this

the collective mind has started to show itself
>>
>>34343475
Nah mate i know how those go. I dont feel invincible or ready to take on great challenges or make great works of art like before.

I just started liking meself
>>34343507
D-does that mean that there is hope for us all?
>>34343577
We gon make something out of our wretched lives yet anon
>>
>>34343235
The power of optimisim, and positivity Anon. Its a powerful tool to have
>>
>>34343235
yeah man, love this feel
realized it when i was alone during all of university... i realized the reason for my bad feels is because i kept comparing myself to people in my friend group and acquaintances. spending so much time alone made me introspective and realize that i'm bretty cool
>>
>>34343235
I can keep this feeling going for a while before I do some stupid shit and reality hits hard when it all comes tumbling down.
>>
>>34344942
I think its natural to compare yourself to your peers to a certain degree but not nearly as much as social media, media and society tells us to.

You dont compare horses with dogs, worms or trees after all.
>>
File: smug redhead.jpg (10KB, 271x247px) Image search: [Google]
smug redhead.jpg
10KB, 271x247px
>>34343506
*flips unzipped dick*
>>
>>34343235

There are several possibilities.

> Entering the manic phase
> Brain is almost finished (it's 100% done at 25)
> Depression simply ended after some time, like the majority of depression (and won't ever come back, like the majority of depression)
> What >>34343322 said
>>
You are just lying to yourself OP
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.