[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw when you have no friends or social life and are so bored

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Boredom.png (15KB, 521x473px)
Boredom.png
15KB, 521x473px
>tfw when you have no friends or social life and are so bored that you actually complete weeks worth of readings and assignments for your classes

So pretty much I kinda learned how to harness my boredom and just do things that are actually productive. It's not like I'm motivated at all. My parents, professors, and classmates all think I'm a really smart and a hard worker, but really I just have nothing better to do.

I used to just jack-off and play video games all day but that got boring. Before I went back to school I would just play bass guitar in my room for hours and taught myself almost everything about music theory based off of the Diatonic/Western scales. I found a real good band to play with and I made money doing gigs but I never really cared or enjoyed it. I told my band mates that the only reason I'm good is because I have nothing in my life that I like so I would just play bass and learn music stuff for like 5 hours a day everyday for 4 months, and they thought I was just trying to make a joke and laughed.

I used to just procrastinate in school when I was younger, but now I just do my work out of complete boredom. It still feels as though I'm procrastinating because I just focus on my studies to avoid going out, making friends, getting a gf, finding things that actually excites me, but everyone around me praises me all the time and it really starts to piss me off.

I didn't make this thread as if I'm bragging about doing really well in school and having a pretty successful band, but to just actually put it out there that I'm depressed and I don't understand why because everyone thinks that I am so motivated and smart and accomplished and have my shit together.
>>
>>34342608
live in the jungle.
>>
How do you harness boredom to productivity? Please tell.
>>
>>34343563
this. how the fuck do you do it m8
>>
>>34343563
>>34344238

Gonna have to double these guys. Bump.
>>
>>34343563
>>34344238
>>34344277
triple bump pls tell me too

all i do is 4chan and listening to music al day . how do you deal with internet at all?
>>
>>34342608
Been there and done that. I got dragged into grad school and started playing vidya and procastinating again though.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.