[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>she broke my heart >she lives near me i was crushing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 017.jpg (241KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
017.jpg
241KB, 1200x1600px
>she broke my heart
>she lives near me i was crushing on her for while
>so i manned up and asked her out
>she rejected me
>how do you heal a broken heart robots?
>>
Absolutely disgusting, slaughter that pig.
>>
>>34342122
That thing can get laid? I would fuck her since I am desperate but since she has meme hair on top of looking like a fucking psycho anyways I wouldn't dare go near her. I can't handle false rape claims. I certainly can not handle prison.
>>
>>34342122
is that her?

Anon what's wrong with you?
>>
a green haired potato, if this creature has kids with another bad gene person highly likely of having a downies kid
>>
>>34342176
This to an extent.
Except instead of killing her, you get some all black clothes and mask, break in her home and rape her. especially the pooper for extra satsifaction/pain. That'll teach her
>>
>>34342176
Stop projecting anon. We all know you're a fat fuck neckbeard
>>
>>34342122
How'd she break it, did she sit on it or something?
Nice dubs.
>>
File: tumblr_lwpu4uUma41qi54p1.jpg (15KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lwpu4uUma41qi54p1.jpg
15KB, 250x250px
Holy shit she even dyes her eyebrows. Light it on fire and put it out with a pitchfork.
>>
>she's ruthless. my beautiful ice queen
>>
move on, i guess. i had two girls break me kind of, one i forgot she was engaged and the other one i got cockblocked.
>>
can u not post fat uggos thanks
>>
By internalising and compartmentalising all feelings regarding that person. Make it like they never existed, and when they do exist make them a terrible thing. Remind yourself of every negative thing about them and how awful they truly were
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.