[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have 224oz of piss that I'd like to incorporate in my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: piss.png (71KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
piss.png
71KB, 500x332px
I have 224oz of piss that I'd like to incorporate in my revenge against a Stacy. What's the best or most creative way to go about this ?
>>
>>34341599
>224oz of piss
no you dont
>>
>>34341700
Yea I do. Its just 7 Powerade bottles.
>>
>>34341794
proof+timestamp
>>
>>34341599
Do u know where she lives
>>
File: consider the following.jpg (23KB, 569x428px) Image search: [Google]
consider the following.jpg
23KB, 569x428px
pelt her with waterballoons filled with the piss

quite simple, yet effective tbqh
>>
If she has a car pour it into the vents
>>
File: piss.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
piss.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>34341832
I keep most of them hidden deep on the closet because my mom gets mad when she sees them. Here's the lastest couple that I hide behind some stuff on my shelf.
>>
>>34341978
I think so. I definitely know where she works.

>>34342082
Thats a pretty good idea

>>34342037
Classic. I considered this but I'd like to do something different.
>>
>>34342037
This
Oh sorry my comment was not original enough for the filter
This plz
>>
>>34341599
I'm a concoction maker, here's my recipe.
-One half bottle of purely concentrated loogies
-one bottle of piss
-Maybe a quarter cup of old cum
-Some shit(your own)
-Broken down cat pee( with gravel in it obviously )
-Week old cut up finely raw chicken

Mix them all together. The stench will be unbearable. Try breathing in rotten week old chicken, now imagine that with cat urine+loogy spit+your own feces ( eat processed foods, the smellier the better). I want updates, but anyone can feel free to add to the recipe.
>>
>>34342342
Finely cut*
>>
>>34342342
Anon here again, you're best bet with this concoction is probably to funnel it all its water balloons and pelt her with them( don't do if you have shit aim, just would be a waste). Second option is to put all that gunk into a bucket and toss the bucket onto her
>>
If she has a car, pour it in the gas tank, through the sunroof, and into the radiator.
>>
>>34342101
you guys are fucking disgusting.
You undertand now why stacy repulse you in first place?
>>
does her home have a chimney
pour piss into the chimney
>>
>>34341599
Assuming you're not a time-waster/troll.

I agree with the anon who mentioned pouring into the vents of her car. I would suggest you utilize it in a way that:

1.) Prevents you from being caught or suspected, thus shielding you from legal consequences.

2.) Causes serious financial damage. Polluting her car or some other valuable property with the fermented piss is an excellent way to do this.

Again, assuming you aren't a troll, good luck anon. You're fighting the good fight.
>>
>>34342573
We weren't like this from the start but we turned into this. Of course there are some that have been fucked up from the start too
>>
>>34342615
Do this

Alternatively freeze your concoction into flat disks and slide them under stacies house door while she is out. You want to absolutely make sure your not there, prison would suck for a dirty neet
>>
>>34342681
What i meant was dont get caught doing this degenerate stuff otherwise the cops will believe ANYTHING she says.
>>
>>34341599
I have the perfect plan for you. Drink them all, and then I'll give you further instructions.
>>
>>34342573
you think we care ??

you dont know how women have treated us . we didnt choose to be this way .they deserve every humilation out there

good thread OP , bump
>>
>>34342342
This sounds pretty good. Im lactose intolerant so my poops will be extra stinky.

>>34342573
Its not like I adcertise my "gross" habbits. Stacy had no way of knowing that. She deserves everything thats coming to her for constsntly leading me on, pretending that she wanted to hang out, then always being too busy, rescheduling, and coming up with other bullshit excuses.

>>34342615
Thanks anon. Your inputis greatly appreciated
>>
>>34342681
>throwing frozen piss into someone's house
>prison

this is in murica right?
>>
>>34342681
Ah yes, the frozen piss disks under the apartment door trick. The melt and then it looks like someone peed under her door.

This might work if she lives in a house or easy to access, apartment, but if she lives on like the 6th floor of a massive apartment building you will be seen and their will be cameras watching you.
>>
>>34342779
>Its not like I adcertise my "gross" habbits. Stacy had no way of knowing that. She deserves everything thats coming to her for constsntly leading me on, pretending that she wanted to hang out, then always being too busy, rescheduling, and coming up with other bullshit excuses.
3/10 confirmed

origg
>>
>le epin piss prank

why not just go up behind her and stab the fuck out of the bitch?
>>
OP when do you plan to do this? Please make update threads
>>
>>34342681
How long would the discs take to melt ? Maybe OP could get her car while shes at work and leave a surprise waiting at her house.
>>
>>34341599
If you keep it for a few months the bacteria will produce ammoniac. The stench of it will be toxic and you could even build a bomb with it if you have enough. I once had a piss bottle for 6 months, sniffed on it barely and it was unbearable. If I had sniffed more I could probably never smell anything again.
>>
sorry english name is ammonia or azane
>>
>>34342919
God Ive been there. I was emptying out this 7 month old piss bottle and the stench and color was so bad that I actually vomited while emptying out.

Another time an old piss bottle my mom found actually exploded in her hand. I guess it fermented for so long that it built up lotd of gas and pressure. Only way I can think that would happen.
>>
>>34342810
Shut up. Im at least a 5.
>>
>>34343016
Mix the ammonia it with bleach and you get chlorine gas which is deadly if inhaled. Gonna try that if I ever have the urge to kill someone.
>>
>>34342101
Op, everyone.

The absolute madman
>>
>>34343016
>the stench and color was so bad that I actually vomited while emptying out.

Had to literally laugh out loud while reading this, thank you
>>
Does she live in trebuchet range?
>>
File: pissbottle.png (288KB, 871x449px) Image search: [Google]
pissbottle.png
288KB, 871x449px
>>34342573

get of this pissbottle level
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.