[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on women's march r9k? i thought this comment explained

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2017-01-04-15-15-28.jpg (680KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-04-15-15-28.jpg
680KB, 720x1280px
Thoughts on women's march r9k?
i thought this comment explained it well, the women are the priveledged ones in society
>You have every right that men have and more. The gender pay gap doesnt exist. It is in fact illegal to pay a man and a woman a different amount for the same work. You win in all divorce proceedings. You always get the kids. You have every right to abortion and birth control others simply dont want to pay for it. (I dont understand how that is a such a ridiculous request) Men give you free shit all the time and bend to your every whim because we are biologically programmed to. FMG is an unspeakable horror to the west yet the mutilation of little boys genitals is commonplace. You get off easier when you break the law. (that being said you do break the law far less often) Modern education is far more geared toward how girls learn than boys. Men love you, we cant help ourselves but love you. You have gone far past equality. Its time to stop complaining.
>>
>>34340395
How is this related to the womens march?
>>
i dont care what a bunch of whores do
>>
>>34340395
can you please just fuck off back to pol.
>>
>>34340848
They are protesting for equal rights but they already have them and more without even realizing it
>>34340972
/pol/ is shit
>>
>>34341194
Are they protesting equal rights or trump being president? I thought it was just trump being president.
Either way most of these women have a warped sense of reality. Alot of them browse tumblr and such and they just talk to other females that are trying to make themselves be the victims, and then they follow them. So you have more and more people trying to figure out how to be the biggest victim possible.
They dont care about facts or logic, they just want to complain bitch and cry. There is no point in discussing this since no matter what we do we wont suddenly change their mind through some well constructed argument, since they dont care about those.
>>
yet another paid protest masquerading as legitimate and "grassroots" to reinforce the meme that donald trump doesn't have the support of the majority of the electorate. there is literally nothing to say about it, giving it legitimacy is the only way to lose
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.