[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ask two girls who spoke to oscar and have been posting his info

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8

File: 1186292670172 edit.jpg (57KB, 600x421px) Image search: [Google]
1186292670172 edit.jpg
57KB, 600x421px
ask two girls who spoke to oscar and have been posting his info anything

she will be posting as serpent, the serpents are slithering.
>>
File: 1842792c60acfqo5c.gif (6KB, 378x378px) Image search: [Google]
1842792c60acfqo5c.gif
6KB, 378x378px
>>34340359
He understands Parseltongue desu.
>>
>>34340359
You guys want to post some proof with your timestamps? Would clear up a lot of comments related to

>implying females on this board

in the future. If you wanna do an AMA that people will care about, it's pretty important.
>>
File: yayaya.png (240KB, 1781x920px) Image search: [Google]
yayaya.png
240KB, 1781x920px
>>34340453
hmm, maybe. He has no idea what I look like or even if he knows my real name or not, so I'm not sure whether I want to post something like that. but my name is already proof because it's from a private chat log involving oscar about me, and there's no way I could have that information unless I was legitimate. I'm the one who made the pastebin.

see screenshot, from her, that shows we aren't lying. proof is in my name.
>>
File: img_001.png (82KB, 1335x994px) Image search: [Google]
img_001.png
82KB, 1335x994px
>>34340453
He does not enjoy being talked about on /r9k/, that is for sure. Apparently what people say about him is not true either. :^)
>>
Okay. I'll bite. Two questions. Who is Oscar? and why are you posting his info here?
>>
File: 1484275572119.jpg (93KB, 762x416px) Image search: [Google]
1484275572119.jpg
93KB, 762x416px
>>34341244
It's pretty well known who he is if you pay any attention to /r9k/.

He is a neet who invests a massive amount of time in talking to vulnerable or mentally ill girls from here and trying to make them fall for him. he says he is diagnosed with PPD and NPD and told me he just plays with people's feelings for fun, but he also says he's extremely autistic in real life so he's only capable of being an internet manipulator.

He enjoys how easy it is to lie online. and has delusional fantasies of admiration and power and of his own self-worth, but all he does is spend time on this, anime and dota. he loves attention from people and feels suicidal without it, and has said he plans to create a cult.

he's obsessed with his ex who he claims to be behind cicada 3301 and other things, which is really weird and delusional. a name of hers, paradoxapotheosis basically just tl;drs her.

http://pastebin.com/xLgvngHR

I'm posting just because I'm bored and find it fun. It's an interesting situation. I guess it also helps other people from being hurt too.
>>
File: img_002.png (53KB, 1335x890px) Image search: [Google]
img_002.png
53KB, 1335x890px
>>34341244
>Who is Oscar?
It's funny because he seems to be some kind of urban myth. Some people have heard of him, some haven't. Some people believe it, some don't.
Fact is that he has been posting on 4chan, and mainly /r9k/, since 2013. He is a 26 year old NEET from Sweden and likes manipulating with people (more so girls) and toying with their feelings. He doesn't really see them, but more as a means to an end for his pleasure and entertainment.

>and why are you posting his info here?
Because he hasn't had many repercussions for it so far and it's just fun to be honest.
He has gotten away for it so long because he lies about whatever he has to in order to make things work out for him.
>>
File: Untitled.webmvp8.webm (104KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.webmvp8.webm
104KB, 854x480px
He sends this same video to lots of girls, he looks so arrogant.
>>
File: Untitled2.webmvp8.webm (192KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled2.webmvp8.webm
192KB, 854x480px
>>34342674
Look how cool Oscar's knife is, lmao.
>>
>>34340359
Did you send him nudes? What lewd things did you do with him?
>>
I'm sure you two are having fun and all that, but it's pretty clear at this point no one cares.

Also, you're mocking him for whatever reasons, but the fact still remains: He is fully capable and able to talk and get girls to fall for him. Whatever method he uses, or however faggy he looks doing it, that does not change. And by that definition, he will always be to some extent what a major portion of the robots on /r9k/ aspire to be. But less faggy.

Politely saging this thread, but you should probably let it die. No one seems to actually care. Sorry, femanons.
>>
>>34340359
Can you pass the message to him that I think he's goddamn hero and should continue to BTFO the promiscuous slutty "fembot roasties" forever.
And to share the nudes once in a while I wanna see what fembots look like
>>
>>34342840
This is what I don't get, these girls obviously fell for him and pined for him, and now THEY try to mock HIM? how does that make sense? Like and they keep saying he is paranoid or calling others snakes or whatever, and then they just prove him right by doing this? Honestly, femanons BTFO
>>
>>34342828
Nothing, he doesn't even know what I look like.
>>34342840
He's not going to succeed nearly as easily with all the attention he's been getting. He hates it and it makes him only more paranoid.
>>34342858
Why don't you contact him on one of his 13 skypes in the pastebin yourself? Though, he's reading this thread so you don't really have to.
>>34342886
I never fell for him, or showed him any kind of romantic or sexual interest. When I first spoke with him I ghosted him.
>>
>>34342674
lmao wat a faggot
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.