[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a foreigner in Japan, who can't sleep due to jet

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 5

Ask a foreigner in Japan, who can't sleep due to jet lag, anything.
>>
>>34338982
have you been issued your loli yet
>>
>>34338982

are you sure its not the coffee and smokes keeping you up?

that coffee looks good, so do the cigs because im an ex-smoker.
>>
>>34338982
tell us about the toilets
are they really as magnificent as we have been told.
>>
File: asrgergherghr.jpg (657KB, 1224x1632px) Image search: [Google]
asrgergherghr.jpg
657KB, 1224x1632px
>>34338982
Are you there for the lolis?

Be honest
>>
>>34338982
How many inches is your cock? Do you plqn on paying for a trap to pound that boipussy till you cummies?
>>
>>34338982
Whats it like being a fat mouth breathing weeb
>>
weeb genocide when?
>>
>>34339022
lol

>>34339039
Yeah. I slept a good 5 hours but woke up at 01:30 and spent another one and a half hour trying to sleep. I decided to just fuck it and go smoke and drink in the hotel lobby.

>>34339049
The one in my hotel room have built in seat heating and bidet. It's pretty neat.

>>34339061
I'm here for 1 year to travel around the countryside.

>>34339064
6" and no.

>>34339085
You tell me.
>>
Do you speak Japanese?

What do nips typically eat?
>>
>>34339126
A little bit.

They eat a shit ton of different delicious food. I had a fucking decent dinner yesterday, pic related
>>
File: estoyusandoelinternet.gif (209KB, 424x301px) Image search: [Google]
estoyusandoelinternet.gif
209KB, 424x301px
>>34338982
>be in japan
>not use 2chan
>>
Are you the poster who saved up 10k to travel in japan?
>>
>>34338982
Do you have to learn japaneese to go for vacation? I've been looking at other countries for a week or two of vacation, and japland was a consideration.

And if so what is there to occupy your time with? Why did you go? Is it expensive to live (food, a place to stay, entertainment)
>>
>>34339199
Yup. I'm finally here after 6 months of hard work.

>>34339215
You need to know basic phrases since no one speaks English, but it's not a visa requirement. I'm from Scandinavia, so while Japan is considered expensive, it's slightly cheaper than home.

I went because I needed to get away from home, and I've always been fascinated by Japan.
>>
>>34339290
How much would you say a day would cost, for food, lodging, and other expenses?

What is there to do as far as leisure activities?
>>
Boss in the blue can is way better.

If you go to a maid cafe in Akihabara I suggest @home over maid dreaming or whatever.

Set your tinder search age to 30-50. Waaaaay better women in those age ranges. Dtf, have cool jobs and shit.
>>
>>34339215
What I'm going to do here is travel around the countryside living out of a backpack. I've been an /out/ist since I was a kid, but I've never applied my skills for longer than a week. Japan is a beautiful, safe country so I figured it's ideal for me to test them out.

I've signed up for WWOOF and have a place set up with this nice old couple who runs a chicken farm in Kyushu, and I'll go meet then in 5 hours. I'll be spending a couple of months there getting strong and lean before I actually hit the road.

Also, the hot coffee vending machines aren't sure joke, this is fucking nice.
>>
>>34339375
A hundred bucks a day if you want a tourist experience. I plan on living frugally, so I'm aiming for spending around two hundred a month.

>>34339403
I'm not here to get laid, I can do that at home.
>>
>>34339443
>I'm not here to get laid, I can do that at home.

NORMIEEEEEEE GET OUT OF MY BOOAAAAAAAAAAAAARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34339475
There ain't much normie about uprooting yourself to go live in a country half way around the planet.
>>
>>34339509
Normies have sex.
You implied to have had sex.
Therefore you're a filthy normie.

Now fuck off my board.
>>
>>34339535
I simply said that if I wanted to fuck, I don't have to travel for 30 fucking hours for it. We have prostitutes in Denmark, too.
>>
>>34339535
Normies breathe.
You are breathing right now.
Therefore you're a filthy normie.
>>
>>34339618
False equivalent
>>
>>34339108
Oh dude I remember you! You made that thread a few days ago, when you left. I hope you have fun!
>>
>>34338982
Why are you ruining someone else's country? You really think they need your dead end genetics added to their gene pool?
>>
>>34339417
Is it so far, in your oppinion, better traveling the countryside than staying in a large city?

My idea was to go to a large city to experience the culture and enjoy myself, but I'm guessing you can do that while roaming the countryside.

I'm ok with some hiking conditions, but weather extremes like heavy rain or other conditions are outside of my comfort zone.

What would you say is:
Cheaper
Easier
Safer
Better when it comes to experience

I have ~3000 usd saved for a vacation, I plan on going for a month or two.
>>
>>34339589
Oh shit, danish anon in Japan!
I'd say the prostitutes here aren't exactly easy to come by, are they?

Anyways! What allowed you to go to Japan for a year?
>>
>>34339683
Again, I am not here to bang Japanese women.

>>34339693
I've only been here a day, but in my experience with traveling in general, you're always better off with going to the countryside in order to fully experience the local culture.

If you don't have /out/ experience, but want to travel on the cheap, I suggest doing WWOOF, hitchhike, and sleep in hostels. Don't worry about the language barrier, people will bend over backwards in order to be understandable if you're nice and respectful.

Check out this dude's channel for inspiration: https://youtube.com/watch?v=xhFhdgiPI6I
>>
>>34339765
The amazing cultural exchange program between Japan and Denmark. I got a one year working holiday visa fairly easily, though I had to have at least 3400USD to apply for it. Not that it costs that much, you just need to show proof that you can support yourself while here.
>>
>>34339765
>I'd say the prostitutes here aren't exactly easy to come by, are they?
I accidentally walked in to a brothel street yesterday and was hailed by two yakuza types who tried to get me to follow them to a brothel. So I'd say it's fairly easy if you want to bang prostitutes.
>>
>>34338982
anything you wish you had done/prepared for before going to japan?
>>
>>34339924
Learned Kanji, or at least Kana. But that's quite an undertaking.
>>
What city are you currently in? also when you say your going /out/ how /out/ are we talking? Where will you get food/water and where will you poop?
>>
>>34339998
Fukuoka.

And we're talking full on /out/. I've brought a tent, tarp, sleeping bag, stove, the whole shebang. I'll be buying local groceries, fishing, foraging, and carrying rice with me to supplement.
>>
>>34339785
Thanks for answering my plethora of questions, what foods should I be familiar with so that I know what to expect, is raw egg really a big part of food there? Do they have amerifat food too? Im open to different types of food, that's why I want to go, but do crave fast food every now and then.l
>>
>>34338982
Would you ever fuck a japanese trap?
>>
>>34339589
Are you a cuck that worships muslim cock?
>>
>>34340125
Raw egg is not a big part, but it's there in some dishes.

I've seen a McDonald's, a Burger King, and a Subway so far, so don't worry about your junk food fix.
>>
>>34340135
I wouldn't fuck dudes in any shape or form.

>>34340169
only 4 u bby
>>
>>34338982
Bob?
Bob Harris?!
>>
>>34340180
God bless fast food

As far as local resturants go, what have you seen more of? Fast food, sit in, or casual.

I plan on going there for relaxation and to experience some culture.
>>
>>34340276
I've seen a good mix of everything. But again, I've only been here a day, so my data is limited.
>>
>>34340202
Who are you kidding yes you would, but a trap is not a "dude" and anyone on this board would fuck a trap. We all find their feminine qualities attractiv. If you were gay you would just want to fuck a normal man.
>>
>>34338982
You do know that Japs hate you right?
>>
have you tried authentic japanese ramen yet?
>>
>>34338982
Are you some kind of beta ass weeb hoping to get pussy?
>>
>>34340324
>japs hate you
>they invite foreigners to come and live in their homes
hmmmm
>>
>>34340298
Stop projecting, you literal faggot.

>>34340324
Yes. I don't care.

>>34340331
Not yet, but I definitely plan on it.
>>
>>34340355
Read the thread before asking stupid questions.
>>
>>34338982
How much do you plan on spending on prostitutes? What are you going to do when they catch you?
>>
>>34340424
Nothing, not going to happen.
>>
>>34339108
>I'm here for 1 year to travel around the countryside.

H-how can you afoard it? Do you also plan to work there?
>>
>>34340437
Not suprised nothing will happen you are a cuck
>>
>>34340443
I worked 280 hours a month for half a year to save up 10 grand.

I have a work visa, but I doubt I'd be able to find paid work as I'm far from fluent in Japanese.
>>
>>34340384
Are people nice to you if your polite back?
(As nice as you can be to a foreigner who doesn't speak your language well)

Do they mind if you use a translator, book /app or is it best to stay quiet and nod?
>>
>>34340363
If projecting is being right then ya ok bud, you sound mad as fuck i am right.
>>
>>34340470
And you will just spend all of that money to fuck around Japan?
How old are you?
Why are you not investing this?
Is your financial future secured?
>>
>>34338982
Sure I have a question why are such a fucking faggot? Who goes to another country just to shitpost on /r9k/ with a ama thread. You did give me a good laugh IDK how you betas do it haha
>>
sexpat weeaboo WAITO PIGGU GO HOMU
>>
>>34340298
That is true about traps, I am not into their feminine penis bs but I like their tits and boipussy if I was gay I would just want to fuck chads and shit but I'm not.

>>34340363
You just need to admit to ya self anon
>>
>>34340473
The whole xenophobia thing is vastly overestimated. I get the feeling it comes from a kind of "stranger danger" thing, as the Japanese are afraid they're reading some foreigners intentions wrongly and that he or she might be abrasive. Once it's established that you're well mannered and polite, then everyone is super nice to you.

No one would care if you used a translator app, in fact they find it commendable that you try to speak even a little Japanese.

>>34340480
>lol u mad bro?
Mediocre bait.

>>34340505
Not all of it. I plan on traveling onwards to Australia or Canada if I have enough left.

I'm 23.

I have a solid network at home and guaranteed work at my old job, so I'm set even if I get home with no money left.
>>
>>34338982
You do know that Japan is nothing like the animes right? You weebs are just dumb durrr my anime my loli hurrrrr you guys should KYS
>>
>>34340609
One thing I've noticed that's actually true to the animes is how they incorporate greenery into their architecture. Every little spot on a building where something could grow is planted with anything from low shrubbery to huge trees. It's quite aesthetic.
>>
>>34340580
So it would be a good thing even if I were to use a translator and simply say something along the lines of 'I apologise for not nowing much Japaneese, is it ok if I use a translator?'
>>
>>34340694
That would be considered extremely polite. So yes, that's perfectly fine.

I'm gonna take a quick shower. I'll be back to answer more questions.
>>
How do you feel about being gawked at by literally everyone who sees you like you're some kind of exotic animal?

How do you feel about being denied service at some places because you're a filthy baka gaijin?
>>
>>34340716
For when you come back, since I'm getting food, a few questions.

What are some things that could be considered impolite that we do in American culture.

Is it better to stay in a hotel. Or bed and breakfast.

Are the hotels good? And should I accommodate for different electrial outlets?

What's the averge social situation, and any popular places to meet new people.
>>
Holy shit the projecting is strong in this thread.

Someone travels to Japan, so he's obviously just some smelly weeb hoping to get some yellow poon, right? There's no other possible reason anyone would ever want to go there otherwise.
>>
>>34340766
I'm tall, bearded, and a bit handsome so I'm used to it.

I've yet to be denied a service, but I'd take it like a man and excuse myself.

>>34340808
I'm sorry m8, but those questions are beyond my expertise. You're better off going to the Japan General on /trv/ or the Japanese Thread on /int/ for answers. Those threads have been amazing for my preparation.
>>
>>34340890
To be fair, the only other foreigners I've seen have been sad looking men. I'm sure a majority come here because they fail at dating back home.

I walked past a couple consisting of a manlet westerner and a tiny chubby Japanese girl. He stared at me like I was going to steal his girl right there and then, and squeezed her tight when we passed each other.
>>
>>34339998
Japan is a very densely populated country, unlike the US or Canada for example where the wilderness is very large.
>>
That's really cool anon that you're finally in Japan after months of saving. I've been studying Japanese since my freshman year in high school and I'll be graduating this year. I plan to visit Japan for 2-3 months after graduation and again in 2020 for the Olympics.

My question for you is have you tried naoto yet? If so what did you think about it?
>>
>>34341863
I haven't really tried anything except the dinner I had yesterday and some wraps from Family Mart.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.