[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone else kind of torn at the fact that women use r9k? i mean

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

File: he man women haters club.jpg (10KB, 221x220px) Image search: [Google]
he man women haters club.jpg
10KB, 221x220px
anyone else kind of torn at the fact that women use r9k? i mean its the main source of female interaction i get, but at the same time there ruining this fucking board. how do we get them gone for good?
>>
>>34338439
Move to Wizardchan.
>>
File: the_fisherman.jpg (139KB, 960x643px) Image search: [Google]
the_fisherman.jpg
139KB, 960x643px
>>34338547
you people are no better than niggers, you take something somebody else made and claim it as your own, and btw i would never fuck a girl who uses r9k,
>>
>>34338620
You can't get rid of women once they entered a space. The only solution is to move to a new community and wait til the females find it, rinse and repeat. r9k has been tainted forever.
>>
>>34338620

> i would never fuck a girl who uses r9k

This is sound advice, desu.
>>
Normies and women take everything from us
>Video games
>Anime & Manga
>Comic books
i even tried to go on a mongolian cave painting forum but they took that as well
isn't anything sacred?
>>
File: SMOKE GRENADE.jpg (323KB, 714x1600px) Image search: [Google]
SMOKE GRENADE.jpg
323KB, 714x1600px
>>34339030
that cant be the only answer, i mean what do women hate more than anything?
>>34339076
i find it funny how women try to act desirable and cute on here, the fact your here and dont have to be is fucking pathetic,
>>
>>34339325

Women are just natural born attention seekers. This site is their last resort.
>>
>>34338439
>>34339030
You stop giving them attention for being women, after some time they shrivel up like a salted slug, p simple really. Of course you guys couldn't manage that, but if the people who browsed r9k weren't so weak willed they wouldn't be here in the first place. What to do what to do.
>>
>>34339387
the only women that use this site are the ones who cant get likes on fb
>>
>>34339661

That was kind of my point.
>>
>>34339678
i wish they atleast had enough respect to leave us alone, the amount of apartment listings alone ive seen "female roommate only" and looking for "quiet female tentant". you fuckers are on easy get the fuck out of here
>>
>>34339802
i wouldnt be a neet by tommorow if i had a vagina, cant even get a fucking job at kfc,7. told my employer i was pursuing a carrer in the military in a couple years and i had a ton of refferences from companies i made up. and some blonde haired cunt is behind the counter next week
>>
>>34338439
Lol are you guys fucking serious? Apparently I'm not even allowed to go to a website where I can have a break from my anxiety and depression now. Most of you boys here suffer from mental illnesses and use this board as an outlet so why can't I? If any men can give me a good reason I will gladly go but I deserve to be on this board and interact just as much as you do, get a grip on life.
>>
>>34339896
>the amount of apartment listings alone ive seen "female roommate only" and looking for "quiet female tentant"
because you have a million resources to get your life together but instead bitch and complain about your life, and in the process ruined a board for people with real depression and anxiety issues. i used to smile and laugh when i came here, now all i see is a bunch of estrogen induced bullshit threads
>>
>>34338439
I just find it amusing.
They're so desperate for guys to pay attention to them they come here, a pointedly hostile place, and don't even have the sense to lurk, some of them actually post.
And they think they can't be identified easily from their posting.

Every time I see a girlpost I chuckle.

Btw lads if you work construction or at night you can totally avoid women and it's fucking amazing. Being a neet was way worse than this because most neetbux interviewers are women.
>>
>>34339896

>go to a website where I can have a break from my anxiety and depression now

You use us. You use the guys on this board. You can go anywhere you want to get you narcissitic supply, but you choose to shop here. You come here craving attention (call it depression if you want, I don't fucking care), and you get it because you know how many poor, sad ass holes on this board are so painfully lonely that they'll give it to you. Please, please, pretty please kill yourself
>>
>>34340161
?
Why do you think majority of girls on this board disclose their gender?
>>
>>34338547
>Move to Wizardchan.

This would work; another solution would be to not respond to them. Don't yell at them to get out, don't call them stupid names, just ignore them.

>>34338620
>btw i would never fuck a girl who uses r9k,

Translation: I'm so pathetic that I couldn't even get a girl who used r9k.

>>34339852
Maybe she had real references and not made-up ones.
>>
>>34340313
i can smell your roastie snatch from here
>>
>>34340121
even when they dont try to hide it you can fucking tell a girl wrote it, which is never anymore, they blatantly use a pussy pass to get replies
>>34340161
you have a fucking gift my friend
>>
>>34340313
>Translation: I'm so pathetic that I couldn't even get a girl who used r9k.

put it this way, the amount of girls ive talked to from here and skyped with all eventually drop the "theres something i have to tell you bomb" which they have fucking mental problems. instead of being a friend and having fun, they always have to turn the conversation into a sympathy and pity circlejerk, also i have no respect for any girl who uses this site.

they literally have to make every conversation about them
>>
>>34340313
>Maybe she had real references and not made-up ones.
they were companies of people i knew that i never worked for and knew i was an autist and threw me a bone, and i went to highschool with her and know she got the job because shes a girl
>>
>>34340598

Did the job involve typing? Maybe she knows how to use a shift key.

Now you're admitting that you're an autist. Did the job involve interacting with customers?
>>
>>34340680
It was a job at kfc faggot, and it did envolve customer service but how am i suppose to get better at interacting with people if i dont try? sorry for trying to better myself you self riotous cunt
>>
>>34339896
>>34340313

THIS IS A BOARD FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE DISILLUSIONED AND SHUNNED FROM SOCIETY. WE ALL FUCKING HATE SOCIETY AND HOW NORMIES SHUN AND DON'T INCLUDE US IN THINGS.

NOW FUCKING LEAVE THIS BOARD WE DON'T WANT TO INCLUDE YOU IN THINGS RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
women dont use /r9k/ you dumbass
>>
>>34340781

An employer's job is to get the best employees they can. It's not their responsibility to teach you how to interact with people.

Either way, you've just proved that she didn't necessarily get the job because she's a girl. She probably got the job because she was better for the job than you are.

>>34340839

I'll stop coming here as soon as you losers stop spreading your permavirgin butthurt to other boards.
>>
>>34340985
If you couldn't sense my post was ironic then maybe women ARE as dumb as the r9k permavirgins say
>>
>>34340985

>I'll stop coming here as soon as you losers stop spreading your permavirgin butthurt to other boards

Two things wrong here

1 We dont do that

2 You're not a girl, what is the point in pretending to be one?
>>
>>34338439
Filter them you dumbass it's not hard every dumbass roastie that uses this board posts in the same few threads or are actually trannies claiming to be girls
>>
>>34340846
tell that to my masculine vagina
>>
>>34341040
>If you couldn't sense my post was ironic then maybe women ARE as dumb as the r9k permavirgins say

Always be sure to check over your shoulder when you backpedal that hard. You might smack into something and end up looking like even more of a useless retard than you already do.

>>34341080

>1 We dont do that

Bullshit. I see you assholes on /tg/ all the time. I would have never even known this board existed if it wasn't for all the "girls are ruining muh hobby hurr durr durr" threads.

>2 You're not a girl, what is the point in pretending to be one?

I never at any point stated or implied that I was a girl. Some dumb shit just assumed that.
>>
>>34341562
let me spell it out for you

>state how r9k is a board for outcasts and how we all hate how society and "normies" exclude us and make us feel unwelcome

>Immediately after I angrily demand that you leave and that we don't want to include you in things here

Not all women are dumb as rocks and unable to comprehend irony when they see it, just you.
>>
>>34341699

Sorry; you gave no indication of which part of my post you were responding to. I thought you were the sperg trying to convince himself that he'd lost the job he wanted to a girl because of her vagina and not because she was better than he was.
>>
>>34341562

>Bullshit. I see you assholes on /tg/ all the time. I would have never even known this board existed if it wasn't for all the "girls are ruining muh hobby hurr durr durr" threads.

Women hate is very common on 4chan. This proves nothing.

All that we want is that you faggots leave to your failed normalfag circles and never come back. We do not want to see you here nor do we want to visit whatever shithole you come from.
>>
>>34341920
anon I hate to break this to you but you have female autism if you couldn't figure out what I was trying to say

only cure is a good dicking and I am more than happy to be your therapist :v)
>>
They are here because it's easy for them to get attention. The solution is to not give them attention. Women are addicted to attention and will quickly lose interest of you stop giving them attention.
>>
Every time a girl posts here, I am overcome with the urge to impregnate her.
>>
>>34342172
There's woman hate and then there's full-retard, r9k-tier, permavirgin asspain woman hate. Anyone with a brain can tell the difference.

Regardless, you're completely powerless to do anything about it, so you can either get over it or fuck off to wizchan. Or you can keep impotently whining like a feminist.

>>34342256
Congratulations. You won an internet argument by being pedantic. I hope that give you enough of a burst of self-worth to make it through the day without killing yourself.

>>34342479
THIS!!
>>
>>34342616
Sorry I'm far too stupid to understand what a big word like pedantic means and yes, yes I will enjoy my small burst of self worth

ever little bit is worth it, it's like a resource in one of those survival horror games where you die or go insane if you run out of oil for your lamp or something except I just kill myself if I run out of my self worth
>>
>>34342616

>There's woman hate and then there's full-retard, r9k-tier, permavirgin asspain woman hate. Anyone with a brain can tell the difference

And what separates one from the other? Better yet, what makes you think that they are two different things? Extreme woman hate has been here since the neo-oldfag days (approx 2007), its not unique to this board at all.

>Regardless, you're completely powerless to do anything about it, so you can either get over it or fuck off to wizchan.

Wizchan isnt remotely like r9k. Have you ever been there?

>Or you can keep impotently whining like a feminist.

Take a look at yourself. You have been passive aggressive and obviously butthurt since the first post you made in this thread. You're in no position to say this.
>>
>>34339896
There is no reason. People who have no reason to be mad will make something up to be mad about.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.