[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else /dumbasarock/ here? >can't even do middle school

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 7wsnmX2.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
7wsnmX2.png
51KB, 657x527px
Who else /dumbasarock/ here?

>can't even do middle school level math.
>still have to count on my fingers
>can't spell anything without the help of autocorrect or spellcheck
>have no knowledge of electronics at all.
>too stupid to learn rules when driving.
>always have to look up a walk through whenever there's a puzzle in a video game.
>don't know the order of all the months.

Being stupid is awful, I wish I could be like those super smart anons that are at University studying physics.
>>
File: 1485100788492.jpg (28KB, 487x423px) Image search: [Google]
1485100788492.jpg
28KB, 487x423px
>>34338096
My maths skills suck too anon. My primary school (junior school) was shit and didn't teach us shit like long multiplication+division and I never caught up. Even now though it feels like my brain doesn't have the capacity to do big calculations in my head and I have to write everything down constantly, if I try to think too much my brain hurts a lot. Meanwhile some people flew through education like it were nothing because they didn't get the brainlet gene.
>>
>>34338096
Dumb people are usually really friendly and genuine. Smart people are just narcissistic douchebag know-it-alls.
>>
File: 136565737373.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
136565737373.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
>>34338096
>too stupid to learn rules when driving

I feel your pain OP. I can drive fine in an empty parking lot and I only know how to turn on the radio/AC.

I don't have a license because the thought of driving on a busy highway gives me a ton of anxiety, and I don't think I'd ever be able to memorize all of the rules without killing myself in a car accident first.
>>
I know how you feel like, anon. I'm really stupid too
>>
>>34338096
>don't know the order of all the months
what the fuck
>>
>>34339272
I can drive around in my neighborhood and such, but I have 0 clue of what to do on real roads with other cars.
>>
File: 1481424663965.jpg (5KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1481424663965.jpg
5KB, 250x187px
>>34339152
>tfw dumb and a narcissistic asshole

This just proves further that I play life with a 0 luck build.
>>
>>34339113
I went to a really good private school when I was younger and every one was very smart, a mixture of being the dumbest kid in class all the time and the brainlet gene has screwed me for life.
>>
>have brain damage
>have to keep lists of everything I need to do because I forget
>have to keep repeating the steps for how to do something to myself or I'll fuck it up and forget what to do next
>takes me a long time to think now
>lose my train of thought really easily, sometimes I just start talking and my mouth detaches from my brain and I don't know what I'm saying
Thank goodness my boss is patient. At least most of my job is basic computer maintenance and fixing things that even a child could fix.
>>
>>34339272
Tell me about your driving problems, bro - Just made another thread >>34340946
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.