[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone else here certain they're going to kill themselves

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2796.jpg (76KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2796.jpg
76KB, 633x758px
anyone else here certain they're going to kill themselves this year?

i'm giving myself another week or two and then i'm gone
>>
why wait fampai?
>>
not sure but if i don't get to moving out to college this july i may seriously consider it, i cant stand another neet year and i putted of my hopes this year

why are you ending yrself?
>>
Do you know that feel when something bad happens but you think about how you could just end it all at any moment and that death will finally free you from all this pain while you drift into the eternal silence of nothingness?

It is the greatest feel.
>>
>>34337468
Yeah, I will probably do it this year, too. I've always had my fair share of suicidal thoughts, but recently it dawned on me that I will never have the happy, stable, loving relationship that I had always dreamed of having, so now the fantasies are becoming more and more frequent, and the actual act of committing suicide is becoming less and less daunting to me. Instead of feeling anxiety and fear, I now feel a wave of calm kind of acceptance whenever I think about killing myself.
>>
Is it true that gassing yourself in your car is the best way ?
>>
Im with you anon

Origolololl
>>
>>34337468
honestly nothings going change in a few weeks, I mean killing yourself is dumb as fuck but making that determination in two weekd is just as fucking dumb

>you're dumb
>>
>>34337468
Yep this is it for me too bro. My mother told me today I was a disgusting irredeemable piece of shit and that she loathes me in every way even imaginable.

Estranged from the rest of my senpai, no job or money and I'm being kicked out in a few days. My basic plan is to move out, write a nice little suicide note requesting no funeral or services of any kind and then just end it. I mentally gave up half a decade ago, so it feels like a relief if anything.

I do believe in hell, but I think at this point it would be an improvement
>>
File: desu.png (198KB, 438x544px) Image search: [Google]
desu.png
198KB, 438x544px
>>34337468

I probably will do the same as well, OP. I am 26 and don't know how to move away from my mom's house without being homeless. I just want to end it all.
>>
>>34337468
I can't do it anon. I don't want to live and I don't want to die.
>>
File: 1464446633383-1.jpg (29KB, 439x383px) Image search: [Google]
1464446633383-1.jpg
29KB, 439x383px
I have started writing my journal-manifesto.
Going to an hero by the end of the year, once every page is filled. My mind immortilized on paper.

Kinda feel bad for my parents though. They've really tried their best.
>>
I say that every year, it's never gonna happen OP. We'll still be here in 2027, 2037, 2047, 2057...

Just eat lots of fast food and do lots of drugs and pray you'll die before you're 65.
>>
>>34337468
>wanted to kill myself for as long as I can remember
>always pussied out because it would destroy my mom
>she's really wonderful and deserves better
>a couple weeks ago she got diagnosed with stage 4 esophageal cancer
>maybe 6 months to live
>soon.jpg
Save me a seat, OP, I'll be there soon.
>>
Almost did last night but worried I didn't tie up all the loose ends and write out a suicide note stressing that I didn't want a funeral. I was drunk on wine which is a good substance along with zopiclone to hang yourself on if you don't take way too much and pass out. You just fade into black.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.