[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw been a skinny weakling most of my life because didn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: BETA UPRISING.jpg (34KB, 680x334px) Image search: [Google]
BETA UPRISING.jpg
34KB, 680x334px
>tfw been a skinny weakling most of my life because didn't eat right
>acne etc
>start to work out
>acne dissapears
>become better looking than most people through hard work
>stacies now attracted to me
>they think now that I'm attractive to them, they can have me
>WRONG!

Robots, this is the best thing ever. Rejecting all those stacies, watching them hear words they've never heard before. NO! Just the look in their eyes when their "princess" reality breaks apart, that SOMEONE doesn't want them!
For all the pain they have caused us, I, or better yet JOIN ME, BECOME ATTRACTIVE and then I shall say WE, SHALL MAKE THEM FEEL TRIPLE, NO QUADRUPLE THE PAIN THEY GAVE TO US!

Robots this is the time of revenge! put all of your hatred intro improving yourself, show those fucking roasties how you don't want their TOASTY BITS!
THE BETA REVOLUTION IS HERE JOIN ME ROBOTS

Though know this, if we robots find out that another robot has lefted our flock and became a normie, ONE THAT HAS ACCEPTED A ROASTIE INTO HIS LIFE, WE SHALL FIND HIM, HUNT HIM AND HIS ROASTIE WHORE DOWN
And we will show what you get for treason, FOR BETRAYING YOUR FELLOW ROBOTS!!!!
>>
IM FUCKING PUMPED
>>
>>34337174
IMMA MAKE EM ROSTIES CRY MODAFUKA
>>
>>34337174
>NO!
>they proceed to the next chad who gladly fucks their brains out

you sure showed them
>>
>>34337174
That's what I've been doing. A lot of people are bastards that'll backstab you any chance they get. Don't fall for the marriage meme. Don't get Frasered and end up paying some bitch alimony and god forbid child support for the rest of your life.
>>
Not everyone can just be attractive without things like facial reconstruction surgery.
So no.
>>
>>34337697
Exactly, it's not like OP is the only good looking man in his entire country or something.
>>
>>34337794
>>34337697
Even if it just upsets the roasties for 30 seconds its worth it.

We need to make casual sex a social faux pas.
>>
>>34337697
you do understand most women have never felt rejection? it literally shatters their world and they act like children for the first time
it's hilarious
>>
>>34337739
pretend you've got a big dick, then turn down women who are into it that shit. Size queens don't care about face
>>
>>34337174
doing god's work anon, originally
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.