[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who else just feel like you wanna travel up to space and live

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

who else just feel like you wanna travel up to space and live there your whole life, just completely disattached from the world. far away from everything, and your just floating up there in space looking down at earth.

pretty sad actually that you cant do that
>>
same feels anon
>>
You'd actually miss the earth. Ever been homesick? Multiply that by like a million and that's how it feels to miss the earth.
>>
>tfw you will never be part of a small, close knit crew onboard a space ship working together doing space stuff
>>
>>34337278
astronauts who've worked onboard the ISS have said the same thing. having to stay up in space during the holidays, missing the birth of your child
>>
>>34337292
ye that sounds great, fuck earth
>>
>>34337292
There are multiplayer vidya about this, we could do an /r9k/ get together of roleplaying going to space to get away from the normies if we weren't all completely socially retarded.
>>
>>34337327
space engineers?
>>
>>34337327
ive tried space station 13, in my experience the admins on servers ive played on were so anal about the rules that i lost interest
>>
>>34337365
>>34337366
Spengies would work, then there's also Pulsar:Lost Colony and Interstellar Rift.
>>
>>34337395
Forget it. Don't want to be around anyone who says "spengies".
>>
>>34337429
But that's how /egg/ says it.
>>
>>34337278
t. Normie
As if id fucking miss the earth. I havent spoken to someone outside of saying "thank you" at the cashier for fucking weeks.

>>34337115
Sounds comfy as fuck OP. When can i sign up.
>>
i've always dreamed of this.
>>
>>34337547
been my dream since i was a little boy, allways dreamed of being an astronaut but the other students kept making fun of me cuz i wasnt good at school :(
>>
>>34337840
I'd recommend reading An Astronaut's Guide To Life On Earth by Chris Hadfield, you might be interested in it.
>>
File: pepe cosmic vortex.png (1MB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
pepe cosmic vortex.png
1MB, 1080x1080px
I would love to reach the edges of the universe and then travel past those and see what lies within.
>>
i'd rather hike in the woods and live on nuts and game like my ancestors
>>
>>34337861
ill check it out thanks, maybe in my local library
>>
>>34337899
I like to imagine that the universe has no boundaries and is eternally expanding outwards and creating new stars and galaxies

that way there is no such thing as heat death, which I am terrified of.

This is my headcannon
>>
>>34338202
One hypothesis is that the universe is infinite, we can just only see so far into it because the light hasn't had enough time to travel yet.
>>
>>34338202
>that way there is no such thing as heat death, which I am terrified of.
Why be terrified of something that won't affect you? Eitherway, if the universe is ever expanding, then something like the Big Rip could happen in it's stead.
>>
>>34337997
ye thats another option of mine, move away from my family and live like a huntsman up in the woods or some shit
>>
File: Meme.jpg (161KB, 500x514px) Image search: [Google]
Meme.jpg
161KB, 500x514px
Does anyone have any more art like that? I really like it.
>>
>>34338755
http://vashperado.deviantart.com/gallery/45976993/88 Here's the album that one is from.
>>
>>34338782
Ye I thought it was the same artist as the one who drew the chick playin vidya in a spaceship. Thanks senpai
>>
>>34338755
the artists name is vashperado, his made several similar to this
>>
>>34337115
I truly believe that somehow this has been the defining emotion of my life, it's probably at the core of why I like science fiction more than fantasy settings although there often is not much point when you compare the actual content. there is just something about being isolated in space that gives me a feeling of being safe, secure (as you would be in your mother's womb sort of thing, in germany we have the word 'Geborgenheit'), comforted and strangely of belonging more than anything else.

Kind of related to the feel of hearing sad music and being most comforted by this kind of music. I even lived alone for five years, isolating myself completely in a tiny apartment which you could enter from the outside without any interaction with other people in the house, so I can try to recreate this kind of feel. was great but eventually the normie ruins everything he touches, especially if you try to prevent him from touching it.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.