[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw your friends don't include you on their circle group

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: 1479574738981.png (384KB, 866x960px) Image search: [Google]
1479574738981.png
384KB, 866x960px
>tfw your friends don't include you on their circle group
I feel so useless. It feels like I was betrayed.
>>
You can join our circle anon
>>
I was always the fifth wheel so I know how you feel. Fuck them. No friends is better than shit friends.
>>
File: reaction1.png (182KB, 462x333px) Image search: [Google]
reaction1.png
182KB, 462x333px
>>34336812
>tfw friends are having convo and when you join it shows "Seen" and no replies.
>>
Same. I now have no friends
>>
>>34336812
>tfw you don't hate them, yet end up ghosting them for so long they forget about you
>tfw not sure if this is what I wanted
>confused
>>
File: synecdoche_new_york_ver3.jpg (71KB, 534x755px) Image search: [Google]
synecdoche_new_york_ver3.jpg
71KB, 534x755px
>paranoid of friends all the time
>realize I'm actually the cornerstone in my friend group
>>
File: 1482187401997.jpg (17KB, 234x250px) Image search: [Google]
1482187401997.jpg
17KB, 234x250px
>feel like im the one constantly phoning friends to find out whats going on
>decide to stop
>hardly ever get phone calls/texts anymore
>>
>>34336812
>tfw always felt like an outsider
>tfw people never ask if you want to do anything with them
>>
>>34336886

This.

I simply stopped calling them. When they called me (presumably out of guilt, or charity), I agreed to make plans, but never did.

Don't hang out with someone simply because you have no one else. You need a better reason than that.
>>
File: 1464826813281.jpg (54KB, 530x800px) Image search: [Google]
1464826813281.jpg
54KB, 530x800px
>>34336812
this is the worst. I know they have a special whattsapp chat that they talk in (and that Im not in) because they keep on referencing the conversations on it. Besides, they dont invite me anywhere and it feels like they just keep me around because everyone is too polite to tell me to fuck off. Its the worst
>>
>>34338094

They hope that you would have enough common sense to take a hint and fuck off yourself. Why haven't you? Your are not doing them, or yourself, any favours.
>>
It happened to me several times. When I befriended somebody, no matters how strong friends we are, I'm always the outsider in the group. And I'm always very commited to friendship, which played against me. That's why I don't have friends nor are about it anymore.

If they did something to me I had to 'take it easy don't be a fag. But if I even accidentally did something, even if I apologize, to somebody I'm the worst person on Earth and all including my friend would team against me and simply isolate/ignore me. That and as most anons say they did something and leave me out for no reason.

I prefer to be alone than dealing with shitty fake people. I have people I might talk in college or so but I don't get involved with anybody.
>>
>>34338133
because i dont want to be lonely
>>
>>34338238

I've been on both sides, and I can't say that the alternative is more appealing.

To each their own, I guess.
>>
>tfw friends haven't invited me to anything in the past year and a half and they dont talk to me outside of school
>i-im a valued member of the friendship group, r-right guys?
>>
>>34338238
>this
I could fuck off but I would have literally have no one, apart from my parents.
>>
Nigger at least you have friends
>>
God damn I feel bad for the people in this thread
>>
File: 1483303056806.jpg (60KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1483303056806.jpg
60KB, 800x450px
>>34339603
Be my friend then cocksucker
>>
>be college anon
>make friends for the first time ever
>school going well too
>somehow everything is ok for once
>realise that everyone is doing shit without me
>they were never my friends to begin with
>grades and mental state both go to shit immediately
>>
File: 001.png (154KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
001.png
154KB, 499x499px
>tfw my poop is green again
>>
>>34339243
This. Normies have invaded. If you have, or have ever had a friend, you are a normie.
>>
at least I wasn't the only one kicked out
but they picked my sister over me. and that really bums me out.
>>
>tfw had actual friends (2)
>then ghosted them because i decided to burn all the bridges behind me after coming out of psychiatry and finishing middle school
>they kept calling me for weeks
>they were genuine nice people, the best kind of normies
>ecersince then im just with my family, and am the ""smart"" guy and everyone is absolutely neutral towards me
>been wondering about what ifs, but i believe i just sped up a long and inevitable process of parting
>inevitable because of my toxic nature
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.