[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be black fembot >most men don't find black women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 10

File: image.jpg (59KB, 515x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 515x768px
>be black fembot
>most men don't find black women attractive
>you realize 99% of men these days are worthless man babies and on top of that only 1% of them are physically attractive
>the 1% of men who are attractive and wealthy are unobtainable to most women and they have no interest in settling down
>I feel less bad because I realize I'm not missing out on anything
>>
File: 7GZRcb4.jpg (24KB, 487x423px) Image search: [Google]
7GZRcb4.jpg
24KB, 487x423px
BE MY FUCKING GF RIGHT NOWWWWR RREEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>another girl who only wants the top 1% chads

Cool story.
>>
>>34336333
Let me prove you wrong. asl?
>>
>most men don't find black women attractive

Not true. If men are not attracted to you, it's because you are unattractive, and has nothing to do with your skin colour.

>the 1% of men who are attractive and wealthy are unobtainable to most women and they have no interest in settling down

Are you attractive and wealthy? Or are you broke and look like a stretched out sack of shit and still expect to find a Brad Pitt?
>>
>>34336333
How do you live with it? I feel so hopeless and depressed knowing I will never find a good man. Feels like I'll have to settle for a normie or a cuck and that just makes me want to blow my brains out.
>>
>>34336402
>a cuck

If you fuck other men while being in a relationship, then you are the one who makes him a cuck, you whore.
>>
>fembot btfo'd
>abandons thread
>>
>>34336333

>>the 1% of men who are attractive and wealthy are unobtainable to most women and they have no interest in settling down

Why the "wealthy" part? Pls don't make me puke with your answer.
>>
>>34336451
Because I want a nice looking man who can provide for me and take care of my family. Even a lot of white and Asian girls are having an issue finding this.
>>
>>34336333
Being a black woman and having standards kek. That's like a McDonald's that only let millionaires inside.
>>
>>34336402
I'm 27 now so I've accepted it and now I just focus on myself. There are no good men and the good ones are taken by Stacy. I'll either have to settle for some ugly guy with money who I don't care about it be single.
>>
>>34336461
Why can't you provide for yourself? Women want to be equal and shit but owning money themselves is too much?
>>
>>34336469
Even Asian and white girls have difficulty finding good men. That's why I see so many beautiful women with ugly men, he may have the cash but he lacks the personality and looks. No girl can find the full package.
>>
wow the roleplaying is getting really deep on here.

you have a guy pretending to be a black girl, posting fictional satire. next level RP right there.
>>
>>34336398
>Being this naive
Race and skin color have a lot to do with a lot of things. You never heard of dark vs light skin plights in black, asian, and indian communities? You never heard of black women being the worst stewards of children on the planet, having the most diseases, having the most violent tendencies and upbringing, having the least education, being the most likely to be a single mother with 5 kids by 5 different men, et cetera? It is not a stereotype by any means, it is fact, and it negatively impacts the black community as a whole. Anyone outside of being a piece of shit gets slammed for being out of line and not a total nigger. Good black women are an oddity.
>>
>>34336491
I can provide for myself but I want my husband to do it instead
>>
File: bebe pissed.jpg (331KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
bebe pissed.jpg
331KB, 1242x2208px
>>34336333
fuck you babe

nigra
>>
>>34336476

>ill fuck and suck a guy i dont like because at least he will give me money and support my lowlife ass

The reason you can't find a good guy is because good guys keep a safe distance from disease ridden prostitutes like you.
>>
>>34336333
>wahhh I want to find a perfect bf/gf thread
>again
Robot NEWS FLASH!
Perfect couples are a result of two imperfect people having an honest and constructive long-term dialogue. If you try to look for perfection without building it yourself, you will be disappointed.
>>
Black people really are ugly and have low intelligence. Don't procreate please, your race needs to die out not grow
>>
>>34336493
Nah that's just because women are gold digging whores.
>>
>>34336514
you guys admire asian women but most of them have this mentality which is why Korea and Japan have such low marriage rates
>>
>>34336507
Well, what do you offer in return? Don't say "love" or some emotional stuff, otherwise I know why you can't find a man.
>>
>>34336534
I never said I had anything to offer but I said I would prefer that. I'm sure most of you would prefer a model gf but you have nothing to offer.
>>
>>34336517
That's a pretty nice post. I agree. Troll thread either way but some wisdom is always appreciated.
>>
>>34336507
Trash tier black girl wants to be stay at home mom to top tier guy? And i thought we were delusional.
>>
>>34336418
Hah, the amount of men into cuck fantasies now is ridiculous, he's either a cuck, wants to get pissed on, or wants to get pegged. If he's a dominant man he'll ask for your consent and be polyamorous sapiosexual degenerate. Or want to fuck traps, like you.
>>
>>34336549
I'm just saying I take comfort in knowing the same guy who talks shit about black women wouldn't be able to take care of a family and is ugly himself
>>
>>34336506

Poor people who live in ghettos will turn out to be thugs, whether they are black or white.

I don't know where you live, but where I'm from, we don't have problems like that. I find black women attractive, and most guys I know feel the same way.

I know it's convenient to blame your own suckiness on your skin colour, but grow a pair.
>>
>>34336547
You expect a man to take care of you and are unable to offer anything in return? I think we found the root of your problem.
>>
>>34336524
I'm sure they'd like a guy who is rich and attractive but those are rare since most men are ugly
>>
>>34336530

Thanks for letting me know what it is that I admire.

> most of them have this mentality

How the fuck would you know?
>>
>>34336582
I never said I expected anything, I said I prefer it. Lrn2english.
>>
>>34336547
I would prefer just any gf desu. Loving eachother is implied in the relation. I don't care about aesthetics, just personality.

The difference being here between wanting a model gf or a model Chad is that women have always had the power to seduce anyone into their bed. The loyalty issue lies with them.

Like FUCK am I going to cheat on my gf if I ever got one.

>implying I ever get a gf
>implying someone else likes me enough to want to cheat
>implying I want to ruin a relationship
>>
File: 1473499113531.gif (300KB, 200x200px)
1473499113531.gif
300KB, 200x200px
>>34336548
I don't need a gf because I am already perfect :^)
>>
>>34336604
Because most of them want successful and attractive men, they would rather stay single than settle for less.
>>
That's because no one wants to be with a disease ridden baboon.
>>
>>34336333
This is bait, its clear that chads and robots only have godly standards when it comes to woman

unless you're a trap
>>
>>34336517
Moronic. You have to find an equal that you trust and respect. If they are beneath you, you will never respect them, and that will degrade the relationship. You don't have to be perfect equals, you can be complements and be equals in that right.
>If you try to look for perfection without building it yourself, you will be disappointed.
The problem is if you work on yourself and strive for self-improvement and perfection and you are surrounded by the lowest common denominator, what then?
People don't change unless they want to, and some are incapable of it.
>>
>>34336638
Good because i don't want them either since most men are ugly losers
>>
File: owNYpIK[1].jpg (319KB, 1116x932px) Image search: [Google]
owNYpIK[1].jpg
319KB, 1116x932px
>this thread

I guess the males and females of this board have more in common than they thought.
>>
>>34336614
If you would not want to be together with a man who doesn't have what you "prefer", doesn't that mean you expect him to have it?
>>
>>34336469
>a lot of white and Asian girls are having an issue finding this.
Ie. A lot of girls are having trouble locking down a top 1% guy because only 1% of guys are considered adequate.

Is this logic hard to follow?

I make top 1% income but can't get a single reply online because I'm 5'7" and not that good looking. What would you have me do?

Do you think men can choose to look like a Hollywood actor but intentionally don't?
>>
>>34336618
I'm sure if you had two options(an ugly girl and a pretty girl) you'd choose the pretty one. You'd prefer a pretty girl but you settle because you're desperate.
>>
>>34336333
>>you realize 99% of men these days are worthless man babies and on top of that only 1% of them are physically attractive
>>the 1% of men who are attractive and wealthy are unobtainable to most women and they have no interest in settling down

Beggers can't be choosers nigger
>>
>>34336654
good thing you can only safely disrespect men like this on the internet.
you'd be fucked up in real life, i'd have some nigger females jump you for fun.
>>
>>34336648
How is that moronic? You didn't say anything that contradicts what I said, but rather complemented it.
>if you work on yourself and strive for self-improvement and perfection and you are surrounded by the lowest common denominator, what then?
You hide your power level you dingus.
>>
File: 1479217172963.jpg (155KB, 821x831px)
1479217172963.jpg
155KB, 821x831px
>Be ugly fat negroid
>Most men don't find me attractive
>REEEEEEE
>REEEEEEE
>REEEEEEE
>>
>>34336636

Obviously, who doesn't want a successful and attractive partner?

They want someone who compares to them. You want someone who will support you, because you yourself are an empty and soulless human being. There is a difference.
>>
>>34336667
Why do you expect people to like you even though you're ugly?plus there are many cute Chinese girls who will date you if you buy them some gifts.
>>
>>34336656
You can look like that as a girl and still be approached? The world is pretty messed up.
>>
>>34336698
there's a difference between not taking anything less than what you want and just wanting it.
>>
>>34336670
If the ugly girl was a clingy girl who shared my interests and would never leave me I'd take her.

If the pretty girl was some normie who partied and got 'wastuuuuud' every friday then fuck no.

I L I T E R A L L Y don't care about someones height / race / face / disorders / weight
>>
File: 1484700356193.gif (354KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
1484700356193.gif
354KB, 240x200px
>>34336370
pretty much what I got out of it too.

kill yourself OP. Screening this for future women hate threads. thanks for the OC though.
>>
>>34336708

Well I'm not sure how OP can possibly think her logic makes any sense.

If you only find the top 1% of men acceptable then of course you will die alone. That's not the fault of the rest of us men who are doing the best we can.
>>
>>34336719
Ok let's say the pretty one had your interests too?youd prefer the pretty one, everyone prefers the better looking thing.
>>
>>34336561
>18 Year Old Woman Charged with Triple Homicide Including Baby Over Weave Hair Extensions
Name one white woman to kill for weave.

Where are you from? Ever lived in an inter-city? Detroit? Chicago? Atlanta? Memphis? Anywhere where blacks congregate? Anywhere? No? You in Europe? Bless you. Bless you for not knowing the unique problems and issues black communities have. Bless you for not knowing just how sick it is.
>>
>>34336398
Not true. I don't find dark skin on females attractive. I also don't find proto-human facial features attractive, especially on women. The two are often correlated.
>>
>>34336726
Most of you only die alone because you're picky when you're young then by the time you're in your mid 20s it's too late. You all chase after qt white and Asian women when you're young then you realize those girls don't like you and you wake up a virgin at 30.
>>
>>34336732

Not everyone throws out 99% of the population. That's your princess complex and hypergamy gone wild.
>>
>>34336712

Non sequitur.

fagballs
>>
>>34336725
that gif is pretty adequate to this thread and to OPs mindset
>>
>>34336732
if the pretty one was dumb as fuck, I'd rather stay single.
>>
>>34336733

Yes, Europe. The problems you have are due to the way your society operates, not because black people are inherently more scummy.
>>
>>34336747

Sure. It's men's fault that women like you consider 99% of us unacceptable.

You're not white or Asian and you're still saying 99% of us are worthless.
>>
>>34336732
1. No 2 people have the exact same personality

Which leads me to 2. What are their differences in personality? Is one nicer? Is one better at communicating than the other? Is one funnier? Etc etc etc.

I'd want to find out which one is the better person for me.

Anyway you're making me think a lot about a hypothetical situation which requires a total of two (2) girls to show interest in me which is already impossible.
>>
>>34336781
It's society's fault! HAHHAHAHAHAHHA
Always something to blame, never responsible for their own actions, always treated like children. Bless you.
>>
>>34336618
>I don't care about aesthetics, just personality.
What if shes chubby and has no tits/ass?
>>
>>34336813
If one were to look at this thread as a microcosm of society, they would probably point at you for being its drain. You should reevaluate your life. Possibly turn towards Christ.
>>
>>34336813

So, if you grew up in a slum with a crackwhore mother, whose boyfriend beat the shit out of you for breathing too loudly, I guess you would have turned out just fine, right?
>>
>>34336828
You somehow miss the part where I said
>>I don't care about aesthetics, just personality.

Let me repeat it
>I don't care about aesthetics, just personality.
>>
>>34336846
No, don't do this, better turn towards the next bridge.
>>
>>34336333
What would an attractive man look like?
>>
>>34336864
that's not how nature works my dude. You would care if you had the choice
>>
>>34336864

Not the person you replied to, but if you truly mean that(I don't think you do), then you have a fucked up way of looking at life.
>>
>>34336787
Most women are desperate enough to take you on but by the time Stacy has drained your bank account those women have given up and become cat ladies
>>
>>34336559
>Hah, the amount of men into cuck fantasies now is ridiculous

stop basing your opinions of men on 4chan memes
leave your room and talk to real people
>>
>>34336887
I don't even understand this argument. Of course if you have the choice you would take something better.
>>
>>34336871
There ya go. Build bridges, not walls. Unless it's that one wall, then build the shit out of it.
I'm sure that it never occurred to you to donate to a food shelf or volunteer for anything, so you can start your lessons in building a decent society there instead of sitting in your computer chair at home, chin-stroking over situations you know nothing about.
>>
File: NVfLWa.png (102KB, 417x496px) Image search: [Google]
NVfLWa.png
102KB, 417x496px
>>34336887
>that's not how nature works my dude.

Pic related.

>You would care if you had the choice

The way I grew up and other factors during my life made me not care at all. So maybe I would if I had the choice. But I don't. And that's where I am right now.

>>34336910

Looking beyond superficial characteristics of a person that they almost never can change is fucked up? Huh.. Need some explaining on this one.
>>
>>34336923
what's so hard to understand?
>>
>>34336918

Wut. No one has drained my bank account. I just can't get replies online. When I try cold approach irl I get blown off rudely.
>>
Many robots don't care what skin colour you are, just a few personal factors (not unhealthy, short or long hair, etc) will come in, but that's about it.
>>
>>34336951
Stop messaging cute girls then?
>>
>>34336949
Why you're making a argument which has no logical opposition.
>>
>>34336963

My only criteria is that they should be thin. That's something a person can control. My body fat is 13-15% which is okay. To get down to 10% you need to be a Hollywood actor or professional athlete. I am looking for a woman of equal normal weight to me.
>>
>>34336942

Yeah, the sentiment that "looks don't matter to me one bit" is very nice and politically correct and cuddly and all that.

But there is a reason we pay attention to looks. Because looks are genetics. And because genetics matter.

Please don't bring any more people of low genetic quality into this world. The ugly shouldn't procreate, they are holding the human civilization down.
>>
File: 1484084087702.jpg (59KB, 600x595px) Image search: [Google]
1484084087702.jpg
59KB, 600x595px
>>34336656
>yeeet click click Unga bunga ! Any afrikan man would be lucky to have this ! Feed whole family of 12 for a year!
>>
>>34336991

Actually evolution has no function anymore. Dumb people are reproducing more than intelligent ones. The species is already in decline. Don't act like it matters.
>>
>>34336991
Who says anything about procreate? Maybe I don't want kids.
Anyway this just shows you're a bitter Chad realizing that ugly people DO in fact have children. How does it feel humanity has come to a point where we are overriding natural selection?
>>
>>34337008
maybe that's evolution. Maybe we are at the peak of what humans are able to perform and now it's going to shit again by having stupid people overbreed.
>>
>>34337008
>Actually evolution has no function anymore

As far as humans are concerned, you're right. That's why we need to be more selective, to raise the bar.

>Dumb people are reproducing more than intelligent ones.

Yes, this is a problem.

>Anyway this just shows you're a bitter Chad realizing that ugly people DO in fact have children.

I sincerely wish I was a chad.

>How does it feel humanity has come to a point where we are overriding natural selection?

Natural selection was completely removed from human society before I was even born, so it doesn't come as a surprise.

To answer your question, it makes me feel a little sad, because it is detrimental to the human species. You dipstick.
>>
>>34336333
Racemixers utterly BTFO yet again.

There are cute and smart black men out there. Stick to them, you fucking entitled negroid.
>>
>>34337078
>because it is detrimental to the human species. You dipstick.
> still caring what happens to humanity

I remember when I was this young and idealistic.
>>
>>34337126

I misspoke. My own life is in the shitter, so I can't really muster up any concern for the rest of the planet.

But I am trying to give answers under the pretense of being a normal, functional human being.
>>
I'm curious what OP thinks about us 99% of undesirable men. Does she think we chose not to be 6' handsome white guys like Hugh Jackman?

It's interesting to me because as men we really only universally penalize women for being fat. Which is something they can choose. Yet women have no problem penalizing us for everything under the sun.

Also according to ok cupid black women do suffer a penalty from men equal to what black/indian/chinese men suffer from women.

So your racial suffering is no special hardship.

How can you only want white chads and then complain you are being discriminated against yourself? You are being racist as well.
>>
>>34337240
But black/Indian/Chinese men should feel bad because there are a lot of cute girls out there. There isn't much to offer when it comes to males.
>>
>>34337272

I don't understand what you're saying. I'm indian. Indian girls don't reply to me. If I hit on them in bars or clubs they are equally as cruel as any other race of women.
>>
>>34337297
Well, there are a lot of cute girls out there so I understand why you feel bad. Why should I feel bad about losers not wanting to date me?most guys have nothing to offer
>>
>>34337310

Define your height, facial, income, and racial requirements.
>>
>>34337330
>my height or taller
>clear skin and cute
>30,000 a year or more
>no racial preferences
>>
>>34337355

How talk are you?

Cute is the only other part that is not being adequately described. Do you mean they must look like a tv or movie actor?
>>
>>34337391
I'm 5'5 and I think Ron weasly is cute
>>
>>34337391

How tall I meant.
>>
>>34337407

If what you said is actually true >50% of men fit your requirements. Not 1%.

You're lying.
>>
>>34337432
I almost rarely see men in real life who look as cute as ron weasly. Most of them are ugly as fuck compared to women.
>>
File: An_Angel_Shot_please.jpg (380KB, 1991x1706px) Image search: [Google]
An_Angel_Shot_please.jpg
380KB, 1991x1706px
>>34336333
> black
> ((fembot))
> buzzwords and % out of nowhere
> B8ting autists

Have you no shame, you ableist, do you always play games on Very Easy mode?
>>
>>34337450

Maybe it's because you haven't seen most men star in 5+ movies as a beloved character.
>>
>>34337450
Oh looks it's another "Stacy waits for Chad while being dog ugly herself" post.
>>
>>34337450

Ron Weasley?

You are a deviant, with a twisted view of what is and isn't attractive. This is no ones fault.

My puckered anus is about as attractive as ron weasley.
>>
>>34337511

She likes him because you can't get any whiter than a ginger.
>>
>>34336333
You know I like black women but I wouldn't date an entitled woman. Have fun getting abused
>>
>most men dont find black girls attractive

When will women realize that our standards are so low we fuck anything with a hole? Sure we make racist bants online but that doesent mean we wouldnt want a black gf.
But i see this excuase alot from black girls, absolutely pathetic, youre just like any girl with EXTRA victim complex. Just dont have nigg personality and youre good
>>
>>34336493
>No girl can find the full package.

And what the fuck are you bringing to the table, exactly?
Thread posts: 115
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.