[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>check messages >I've got a message for a job interview

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1461405253809.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1461405253809.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>check messages
>I've got a message for a job interview 4 days ago
>wage position I applied to last Year
>they changed their mind when I called because I didn't "answer soon enougim
>>
You took 4 days to respond. Check your messages more often and this shit won't happen. They probably filled the position already. Kind of like waiting too long with a chick; if you don't go after her, she's going to assume you're not interested and get filled by someone who is because why waste her time?
>>
File: 1466474555827.png (108KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
1466474555827.png
108KB, 400x381px
>>34336339
They took a year to respond you cantankerous normoid
>>
Which messages did you check?
>>
more like they hired someone else, other person eventually quit and they just asked the next people on the list. When one replied they said no to everyone else.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px)
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>34336248
This means you can stay NEET a little bit longer.
>>
>>34336695
Doesn't matter, if you checked your messages more often this wouldn't have happened.
>>
>>34336248
what's the point of looking for a job that long? don't you realize at some point that you are legitimately mentally retarded and should just exist on some soup and a few toys?
>>
>>34338462
Getting a job can be quite tough
>>
>>34338478
you can say that about anything. if you're surviving years of unemployment it's not like it matters though, sounds like an easy life to me.
>>
My internship begins tomorrow, I have to get up at 06:30 in the morning. After years of living like a NEET hiki. I'm nervous but also slightly happy.
>>
>>34336695
They don't have to be held accountable for that. You're the one that needs a job and you're one guy out of any amount of candidates that they have. They choose the employee, not you. They're at the top of the hill looking down. I understand your problem with their time of responding, but there's nothing you can do about that, and there's everything you can do about reading your email everyday.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.