[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some of the feels you are having right now anon?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 11

What are some of the feels you are having right now anon? Let it all out here.
>>
File: 1484310207842.png (999KB, 905x1355px) Image search: [Google]
1484310207842.png
999KB, 905x1355px
>>34336169
It's sunday night and nearly time for bed. I don't want to go to work. I don't want to have to shave shower and wash my hair. i just want to refresh /r9k/ for ever.
>>
File: 3f2.jpg (90KB, 680x962px) Image search: [Google]
3f2.jpg
90KB, 680x962px
>tfw ywn snuggle with mercy
>>
Just loneliness. Everything feels like a void of nothingness.
>>
I feel anger.

>only real friend bought a game and told me he'd play with me
>waited the whole night
>no messages, no call
>ended up eating like a fat fuck while watching some tv show
>today his brother came to visit him and will stay at his home a few weeks
>that means we won't play for a few weeks

I am in a state of constant anger, I'm mad at the world. Stuff like this just amplify this feeling.
>>
>tfw high on life
>>
>>34336169
I'm seeing a therapist and i'm worried that might not be able to attend it because i might move to another place. It really bothers because then all that work will be for nothing.
>>
File: IMG-20170111-WA0003.jpg (124KB, 621x1020px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170111-WA0003.jpg
124KB, 621x1020px
>>34336203
Tfw you will never chill with a cute catgirl. We both want things that are impossible anon.
>>
>>34336202
fuck oyu francisco.

All this fucking soreness better pay off.
>>
File: 011.jpg (81KB, 680x880px) Image search: [Google]
011.jpg
81KB, 680x880px
>>34336282
Truly the worst feel. I just want to cuddle Angela all night. I'm pathetic but i dont care, I just want a cute Swiss medic gf
>>
>tfw working 10 hrs/day feels like FOREVER compared to my NEETdom

At least I'm passionate about my work I guess, but holy fucking shit. I can't seem to get anything done but sleep and work.
>>
>>34336365
10 fucking hours a day ? Seems like a lot to me.
>>
>>34336365
Good on you anon, I like my fast food attendants to be passionate about their work
>>
File: 1449338627217.jpg (64KB, 628x620px) Image search: [Google]
1449338627217.jpg
64KB, 628x620px
holy cow, how have i not commit suicide yet?

jean baudrillard says the difference between heaven and hell is a few degrees. i see all the ways my life could've gone right. it's all right there.

laziness, stupidity and stubbornness are like three great friends who are happy to face any adversity together. me and my pals drove my life straight into a ditch, stole somebody else's car, and drove that car into a ditch. my stubbornness is dying and that's the only thing that held us together. cowardice is much better for group adhesion anyways.

t/ massive fag
>>
>>34336426
Maybe it's time to start writing that book, champ
>>
I feel kind of sad.
I realised yesterday that my character's lacking. I moved to a new country 6 months ago and I do have classmate friends, but I hate almost everything about them. Their basic tastes, their neediness, their lack of depth, whatever. I'll mock them to the only actual friend I ahve, screenshot the stupid/annoying shit they say and we laugh together.
Then on the other side of the spectrum I have the people I idolise. The super attractive people around where I live, the smart classmates. They have their flaws too but I just brush those off and continue to put them on a pedestal.

Then I thought, what WOULD it take for me to actually like and respect someone for who they are? I mean what does it say about my charachter that somebody would have to strike such a fine balance in order for me to be like "you know what, I actually like you".

Anyway, I decided to try put my introspection into action by trying to write down how I feel, like this:

>my hobbies/interests
>what I think of myself
>what others think of me
>a paragraph about the significant people in my life (including crushes and people I hate)
>a solid checklist of what would make a good friend
>attempt to explain why each point is necessary

I woudl always complain that I have no friends, but there must be a reason. I know this board is pretty defeatist, but nobody is born being unable to make friends, I must be giving off some...thing, doing something to sabotage myself.
>>
File: SMiLE.jpg (257KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
SMiLE.jpg
257KB, 600x600px
Listening to my own mix of The Beach Boy's unreleased SMiLE album. Brian Wilson's immense vision and the scale of what he was trying to achieve was astounding. So I'm mesmerised by the music, and in awe of what he can do. Bit melancholy too, this album gives me the feels. I also wish I had people who adored my music as much as I adore brian's.

Day 2 of sobriety. Don't miss alcohol, but a comfy joint would be nice.

It's my birthday in 2 days, I'll be 20. Feels bad.
>>
>>34336169

The feels of when you listen to a song, and it has a part in it that is full of feels like a guitar solo and it reminds you of something or someone
>>
>>34336488
The fact you have to question yourself and your worth is pretty solid evidence that something is amiss, so the problem lies therein. No self worth? Why the fuck should other people like you then? If you appear to yourself as worthless then you'll behave that way, putting off others. So change that. Easier said than done, but what else can you do.
>>
>>34336583
it's like catch 22 - in order to have confidence you have to have self-worth and in order to have self-worth you have to have confidence in yourself. The game is rigged.
>>
Lonely. Unappreciated. Worthless.
>>
>>34336617
So it then follows that external forces have to be in play. But there again we go, in order to earn the respect of others, you have to have self respect, and it starts again. However, there will be people out there who will like you, it's just finding them, and that may take some time.
>>
>>34336663
Yeah, it's basically luck or destiny to find those people.
>>
File: 1465337261411.jpg (68KB, 508x329px) Image search: [Google]
1465337261411.jpg
68KB, 508x329px
>>34336169
>try out 3D modelling
>feel like blender is driving me insane
either this is the worst program mankind ever conceived either I'm dumb as a rock
>>
>>34336630
>Lonely. Unappreciated. Worthless.
+1
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0LcA9fw2NU

This fucking intro
>>
File: miltonbradley.jpg (70KB, 461x700px) Image search: [Google]
miltonbradley.jpg
70KB, 461x700px
>>34336169
>Warning. This post is going to sound very normie. Read at your discretion.

I woke up at 7 from a nightmare that involved my ex. Things ended incredibly badly, and the dream was enough to shake me into being awake, and while I can't remember as many of the details, the feeling that's been gone for 4 years now just resurfaced, but in a dulled way. Like I'm far too used to it.

Yesterday, some people I hang out with on occasion started to act really shitty, and this one insanely cool dude I've only recently met and I went on a night walk and smoked cigarettes, and it was pretty nice. Then, the fuckwads and the CoolGuy and I all went out for a while just driving around the country and talking, but I was in such a odd place, I can't really describe it, but it was oddly self-reflective.

My roommate has her BF over, and he's just not someone I dig, and my apartment has felt like a place I can't be in right now. They've gone out for breakfast or something, and as I type this, I know I'm going to have to clothe myself and vacate soon, or else feel like an intruder in my own home.

I don't like 99% of the people I'm stuck with at this garbage uni. But I'm so close to finishing my degree, I have to power through.

Thank you for letting me vent, R0bot.
>>
File: Luigi.jpg (37KB, 478x272px) Image search: [Google]
Luigi.jpg
37KB, 478x272px
>>34336528
You seem like a cool dude, Anon. I wish we could light up a joint and listen to music together.
>>
>>34336852
Cheers anon, I've got a nice comfy rug and beanbag, just bring a duvet and we're all set
>>
>>34336935
Literally wrapped in one right now, on my fucking way, pardaner
>>
>>34336852
>>34336935
I really hope my thread will make 2 bros meat and chill together.
>>
File: 1424281366837.jpg (109KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1424281366837.jpg
109KB, 500x375px
>>34337108
>will make 2 bros meat
oh I bet it will
>>
I don't feel...like myself...
>>
>>34336169
I feel fucking great, I got my first kisss last night, got her number, cucked a guy, got a compliment, I've almost made it.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.