[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>betas finally find love in subservient asian women >white

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: shiori kutsuna.jpg (387KB, 2200x1555px)
shiori kutsuna.jpg
387KB, 2200x1555px
>betas finally find love in subservient asian women

>white roasties feeling threatened call them weird and gross and gold diggers

Is it some kind of primal instinct that beta men are simply not allowed to breed and the image of them doing such an unnatural act it must be shunned by normies?
>>
Betas need to clean there act up, thats it. Normals try to help them out. Asian women aint the right track. Face it.
>>
Because Asian women are gold diggers, not that it's a bad thing though(love doesn't pay the bills).I've seen many white and black girls with losers who have no future because they genuinely like him as a person. I rarely see Asian women with men who aren't successful.
>>
>>34336142
you need betas too you idiot. a society full of alphas would be dysfunctional.
>>
>>34336142
Normies think they are above us. They use us constantly for their validation. We are inferior but they need our attention and can't stand to see us not being put in their place. How dare we betas know what love is, love is reserved for the attractive and rich normies. It sickens me, one day they will all be slaughtered. Jesus Christ and his angels who are made out of light will kill them all and throw their energy bodies into hell. And energy cannot be created or destroyed.
>>
>>34336142
Asian women are the only group that really threatens white womens' power over white men, so they naturally see them as enemies.
>>
>>34336219
This. White women fucking LOATHE asian women.
>>
>>34336142
I think it's simper than that.
Western women like to be desired by all and letting beta's leave the plantation is anathema to their demented sense of self.
It becomes clear that the only reason they are desired is because they are there, not because they are good.
They don't take pride in their appearance, they behave badly and they don't inspire warmth and devotion in their partners.
Regarding them saying "weird and gross and gold diggers", it's just projection.
A fat whore is far more gross than any normal Asian girl.
Their insane ideal like feminism and all that is undeniably weird.
And, in the west, marriage is basically the act of linking your wallet to a girls impulse control.
>>
File: neoteny.jpg (90KB, 768x471px) Image search: [Google]
neoteny.jpg
90KB, 768x471px
>>34336142
Think of it like this. All a woman has is her appearance. How pretty she is is directly linked to her social status. Being pretty and having others do things for you, is how a woman gets thing done.

Therefore she instinctually seeks to devalue the appearance of other women so that her own appearance, by comparison, will increase in value.

This is especially true, when the other women have appearances distinct from themselves, like if they were women of another race. This is why we have black women spamming threads of black women on this board. They are trying to say "look at these attractive black women, I am black too and so can also be attractive".

Of course only a tiny percent of women are actually conscious of this behavior.
>>
>>34336242
Those threads are actually made by a guy. I know the anon who shit posts them.
>>
>>34336217
Now THIS is orijinol podracing!!
>>
>>34336263
The motivation would still be the same. Men are not exempt from feminine behavior.
>>
>>34336142
Asian women like white betas?
Why didn't anyone tell me before? where is my qt asian gf
>>
File: XulP5sA.jpg (272KB, 1300x812px) Image search: [Google]
XulP5sA.jpg
272KB, 1300x812px
REMINDER REMINDER REMINDER
>>
>>34336320
Kelly Balthazar isn't ugly though, she's a qt
>>
>>34336320
White women asian man is like white man black women. You are left wondering "why?".
>>
>>34336320
Baltazar is qter than suzuki and nakashima tbqh

gg cherry picking
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.