[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to get courageous enough to meet a girl i met online 4 months

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 13239377.jpg (71KB, 960x952px) Image search: [Google]
13239377.jpg
71KB, 960x952px
how to get courageous enough to meet a girl i met online 4 months ago? she wants to, but i'm too shy
>>
>only girls have broken a nail
man I've broken nails before
>>
>>34335881
>only girls are annoyed by gender roles
Yeah it's totally not like every guy in America would rather sit on their ass all day, take care of the kids, and cook dinner, instead of working in a soul sucking job for 60 years so you're wife doesn't have to work a single day of her life.
>>
>>34335881
Skype almost everyday and you'll both want to meet really bad after a few weeeks.
>>
>>34335972
spent like 100 hours calling with her, still too shy
>>
>>34335985
Why? She clearly is into you, you literally just have to be yourself, no memes attached.
>>
>>34335985
So who is this girl? Pure chaste christian virgin?
Or some turboslut who wants to keep you around for on-demand orbiting and attention?
>>
>>34335985
Video chat not phone call.
>>
Stop fapping, stop touching your dick in general. The insane amount of testosterone in your body will bring the alpha stats you need, it will take a few days though.
>>
post results here.
I need a good laugh .
>>
>>34335953
>America is a nation of housewives
>The year is 1952
>>
>>34335881
because I keep my nails short
I don't wear makeup
I prefer modest trousers
I don't check if my actions are certified "manly" before doing them

women sure are gullible idiots
>>
>>34335881
men are more storngly limited by gender roles than women
>>
How did you meet her, what website?

I wanna meet a girl
>>
How did you meet her op

Give us the scoop
>>
>>34336699
>>34336890
facebook

she messaged me
>>
>>34335918
Clip your nails before they get that long, homo
>>
>>34336259
Now men have to work 60 hours a week in order to pay a woman to love him since he now has to outcompete her raised expectations since she's employed.

He also has to outcompete her for a job period since women flooded the workforce in the 1970s and made everything more competitive.

So thanks for raising the bar so that thing in our heads telling us to couple with someone is a thousand times more difficult to turn off when all women ever had to do to get a mate was look nice. Our socially constructed gender role never gave us that luxury.
>>
>"only girls will know what its like to have a small waist
>tfw small waisted skelly
>I experience the lower right at least once a week

I guess I'm a girl if only girls experience it
>>
>>34337183
Fuck, *lower left
>>
>>34335881
Waaaaaah men cater to my whims
>>
>>34337183
>Lower right

Ayyy fucking gay detected lmao
>>
>>34337220
Pretty much every guy here who complains about women going for chads is complaining about socially constructed gender norms.
>>
>>34337458

They're complaining about evolutionary biology
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.