[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First day of installing tinder I swiped right on everyone and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_20170122-095604.png (622KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170122-095604.png
622KB, 1440x2560px
First day of installing tinder I swiped right on everyone and the next morning I matched with pic related. Am I still a robot or is it too soon?
>>
Watch her not respond ever
>>
>>34335527
she'll respond alright.
all one word responses and delayed by at least 4 minutes each.
>>
>>34335540
>delayed by 4 minutes each
More like 8 hours
>>
>>34335508
Yes you're still a robot because you'll sperg when it comes to actually messaging her
I know I do
>>
I hate to break it to you, bud, but that's a bot account. Be wary of profiles with one sentence bios.
>>
>your*

Prime quality intelligent girl there.
>>
>>34335540
Indeed, your prediction is more likely
I'm not very experienced with tinder
>>
>>34335527
This. I used Tinder for a couple months a year or so ago. I started to swipe yes and every single user just to see who would match. I'm not malformed or anything, pretty normal looking guy. Maybe even just slightly above average.

At any rate, the only matches I got were with bots and huge unemployed hambeast single mothers. A few decently attractive and potentially interesting (you can only judge so much from a few pictures and sentences on a profile) matched and invariably they would never respond to me. The one decent girl who did start talking to me revealed after 5 minutes she had just gotten out of a psych ward for problems with addiction and some other mental illness she was being vague about (my guess is bipolar or perhaps schizophrenia). A 21st century schizoid woman. I can't deal with that shit. I'm arguably not a functional human being as it is.

Good luck though, OP. Maybe you'll find your tru luv qt.314 waifu 21st century digital girl.
>>
>>34335593
I've lost any illusion of finding love in a female
Boys should keep eachother company, sadly that is how it is
>>
>as long as your honest
= my Chad bf cheated on me so I want comfort and attention from beta orbiters and maybe find a new Chad
>>
>>34335508
where do you live?
that roastie looks awfully familiar
>>
I'm old and what the fuck is Tinder anyway? I mean, anyone mind giving me the basic gist of how it works, what it's about? All I know is it's like a phone dating app or something.
>>
File: kkk.jpg (8KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
kkk.jpg
8KB, 400x343px
tfw had tinder for 3 months only got 2 matches.
Both unmatched me.
One of them because I didn't talk much and the other because she told me she had exams so I told myself I'd stop talking to her to let her concentrate on exams. She even said she'd go out with me, gave me one of those normie "Yass" responses REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34335508
Post your bio pls
Also what do you plan to text her?
>>
File: 1481043635942.jpg (685KB, 2335x2507px) Image search: [Google]
1481043635942.jpg
685KB, 2335x2507px
I matched with a pretty girl. Probably the prettiest I can get without going vastly above my league.
We decided a time of day and a place but not a day
She said she'll text me the day before (this happened this friday)
I'm not that hopeful ;_;
I wish she was enthusiastic about meeting me.
Actually feeling wanted, is it too much to ask?
>>
>>34336467
also, if you are going to put your faith in tinder (meaning you are beyond all redemption) go ahead and buy tinder boosts. I literally get no matches without boost. the tinder algorithm deems me shit tier and so no woman even sees my profile otherwise.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.