[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"fembot" ""issues"" https://ww

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 17

"fembot" ""issues""
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/the-stages-of-grief-for-a-chronically-single-person-120?utm_source=vicefbanz&utm_campaign=global

>My longest relationship lasted only six months. In my world, relationships work like dog years. Six months for me is a long time, the equivalent of three and a half years for a normal person. Every year, I find myself dating someone here or there, but things fizzle after only a few short months, or days, or even hours.
>>
File: 1479691301662.png (208KB, 405x438px) Image search: [Google]
1479691301662.png
208KB, 405x438px
I can't be the only one who feels absolutely alien and outcast for "knowing how to be alone" in our generation.

>mfw literally never heard of a single woman who was actually single (i.e.: was single and not casually seeing Chad)
>>
>>34335462
that's not a fembot though
>>
women are unfathomably needy.
my friend who is a woman told me when her fiance was in surgery she was begging some other dude to talk to her and she ended up cheating.

begging someone to talk to, seriously think about that. only a woman could be that desperate and actually succeed in that desperation AND DESTROY YOUR FAMILY AT THE SAME TIME LOL. she lost custody of her son.

it's a hard pill to swallow, but women are their own saboteurs.
>>
>>34335529
Not to mention the beta orbitors they keep around them. A "single" woman isn't single like you and I are single its just that they aren't fully in love with the person(s) they are seeing.
>>
>>34335621
>being friends with this trash

why anon why
>>
>>34335545
but I bet she considers herself as one
>>
>>34335660
but what about single women?
>>
>>34335672
>but what about single women?
No such thing, fampai
>>
>>34335671
i bet that she doesn't

>>34335666
maybe he's unfathomably needy
>>
>>34335685
do you believe this because the internet said so?
>>
>>34335700
No, where did I say that? Stupid lowercaseposter.
>>
>>34335691
>i bet that she doesn't

>I've spent many a night wondering why. Is this just how some people are? Friends frequently offer me unsolicited words of encouragement. At first, they would say things like, "Just wait it out, your time will come." After a few years passed, the comments turned to, "Have you tried online dating?" Of course I have, but I'm not happy about it. Now my friends have pretty much given up on me. They say things like, "Date women!" As if I wouldn't have already jumped on that ship if I could have. At least now, I don't care as much as I used to. Of course, I had to go through a bunch of other emotions before I could finally end up at my current state of being super chill and not-at-all-worried-about-it.

I bet she does
>>
>>34335730
$5 says she still has a Chad fuckbuddy or some beta orbiters who act as fill-ins for the bf role
>>
>>34335666
she lives in another state so i don't have to see her.
>>
>>34335671
How do you know this anon? Are you a mind reader?
>>
>>34335730
>this passes as actual news and concern
I have no words, only a noose
>>
>>34335714
you didn't say that anywhere but why else would you believe something so silly?

>>34335730
i'm sure she's never heard of the term fembot before so why would she consider herself to be a fembot?
>>
>>34335793
read the article and read between the lines
>>
File: REEEEEEE.png (1MB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEE.png
1MB, 900x900px
>>34335462
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

you have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was too low in content(3.92% content)
>>
>>34335815
>you didn't say that anywhere but why else would you believe something so silly?
Probably because I've worked with and dated women before? There's literally no such thing as a "single woman", they all have fuckbuddies and beta orbiters. Stupid lowercaseposter.
>>
>>34335851
i am a single woman. does this shatter your view of the world, stupid grammarposter?
>>
>>34335815
fembot as a concept, not the exact term
>>
>>34335876
You're not a woman just because you take estrogen pills and dress in women's clothing.
>>
>>34335834
>read between the lines
So you have no proof and are just over thinking? Got ya mate.
>>
>>34335876
No it just means you're probably lying twice over no on the internet for attention.

Holy shit maybe you are a woman.
>>
>>34335896
you don't necessarily have to be spoon-fed with the term "fembot" , you can easily infer it from what she says, not overthinking at all
>Got ya mate.
Who is the mind-reader now?
>>
>>34335462
>vice

She's a garbage person that deserves it. This isn't like normal people, she's a hyper SJW feminist so her failure is her own fault.
>>
>>34335879
without the term fembot, there is no concept. there is only a woman who has had no lasting relationships and has difficulty finding partners.

>>34335891
that's not what i am.

>>34335916
it's not for attention. he said that there is no such thing as a single woman and he knows this from personal experience. i know that it's possible, also from personal experience. what else do you want from me?
>>
File: doubt.png (29KB, 300x162px) Image search: [Google]
doubt.png
29KB, 300x162px
>>34335876
Oh tell me more about how you are single for a week because Chad left you and can't pick between the tens of orbiters you have.
>>
>>34335977
>that's not what I am.
Doubt it. No such thing as women who post on /r9k/ either, especially ones who aren't inured with fuckbuddies and Beta Orbiters
>>
>>34335962
how can she "think of herself as a fembot" when she does not know what a fembot is? this makes very little sense. the entire article is an explanation of what she thinks of herself.
>>
>>34335700
It's because of fucking thirsty ass beta bitch ass motherfuckers just like you hoping that they can come to the rescue of some fat crying whale of a hambeast and score some well deserved pussy. They'll never go for them, and why would they? Chad's what they want occupying their cervix.
>>
>>34335979
this is not an accurate estimation of my lifestyle. sorry.

>>34335995
you can doubt it but that's how it is.

>>34336008
i am not a thirsty ass beta bitch ass motherfucker.
>>
>>34336026
Ok so you admit were right and there's no such thing as a single woman

k thx I win
>>
>>34336050
i did not admit that. i am a single woman.
>>
>>34336062
>i did not admit that. i am a single woman.
No such thing
>>
File: 12454364323.gif (70KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
12454364323.gif
70KB, 480x270px
>>34336026
So what is wrong with you then?

Do you even want a bf? Have you ever had a bf? Virgin? KHV? Are you fat? It only takes a grand total of 8 words to score a robot bf on here.

>"I'm a girl and I want a bf"

So you're either fine being single and casually fucking Chad in which case fuck off or you do want a bf but are overweight, which is the one thing women should not do to get a relation.

There I disputed your entire life now fuck off.
>>
>>34336072
>There I disputed your entire life now fuck off.
you disputed nothing. i am a single woman.

now fuck off.
>>
>>34336091
A single woman with an army of orbiters and a few chads on the side.
>>
>>34336062
Okay I'll indulge you why are you single, is it by choice?
>>
File: 1459896486957.png (312KB, 420x410px) Image search: [Google]
1459896486957.png
312KB, 420x410px
>>34336091
>not answering a single question

Behold, robots. Another Stacy.
>>
>>34335995
>inured

nice SAT word. bumped your post to a solid 9/10
>>
>>34336072
Tbh even the fattest stinkiest rotten teeth hambeasts where I live can pick among dozens of niggers to fuck them.
>>
>>34336116
Thx but I took the ACT cuz I'm s m r t
>>
>>34336107
Arguing with a robot is like arguing with a brick wall. They'll just say "but you're fucking Chad and have mulitple beta orbiters!"
>>
>>34336100
this is incorrect.

>>34336101
you really don't need to indulge me but the short answer is that i don't talk to anyone.

>>34336107
i didn't answer any questions because there is no reason to answer questions when someone asks me what's wrong with me, tells me they have me figured out and then says fuck off.

also, i am single and that answers the question of whether or not single women exist. no further explanation is needed.
>>
>>34335462
>No archive link
http://archive.is/PUTQC
>>
>>34335962
Does a male who have sex become a chad?
>he does not get sarcasm
I guess I should post a smug picture next time.
>>
>>34336162
You're single in the sense that only women use "I'm not in love with the people who want to fuck me/are fucking me".
>>
>>34336147

I would've accepted honest answers to my questions. But no she just says "muh single deal with it" and it's obvious this is now either a guy trollposting or a Stacy looking for (You)s.
Have yet to meet a "girl" who truly had good answers to those questions and wasn't single by choice or casually fucking someone.
>>
>>34335621

hahahahaha holy shit what the fuck women.
>>
File: ODbbVTp.png (56KB, 1306x637px) Image search: [Google]
ODbbVTp.png
56KB, 1306x637px
>At this point, I knew my ill feelings needed to change. Not only was I ruining my Klout score, but I could see the monster I was creating.

>not embracing the feelings and going down the rabbit hole of radicalization, till you join beta uprising

Normies are such cucks
>>
>>34336191
For as sarcastic you could have been, the gist of your statement was that you grasped my way of reasoning, i.e. the same thing you criticized with your replies
>>
>>34335851
this even the most ugly women on this planet can pull a fucking muscular chad.
>>
>>34336193
you are incorrect.

>>34336197
the person you are responding to made a good point. anything i said would have garnered responses consisting only of denial or insults. so i don't feel like it.

>>34336306
you must recognize that this is delusional. what purpose does this extremely exaggerated view of the world serve in your own life?
>>
>>34335876
that is because you are picky and you expect some fucking tall person with blue eyes to like your fat ass. I bet you can still pull men on dating sites or even here.
>>
I don't what it is about people on this board who on the surface level I agree with but the moment they have to go even skin-deep their reasoning is so shit I feel I have to disagree on principle. I'd figure I'm not the only single girl on this board but goddamn can I not feel any kinship. My memory is horrid and gets worse every year but to my vague recollection I haven't so much as shaken the hand of a guy who wasn't immediate family.
>>
It's not so hard to believe in single women, they would rather be alone than with someone below their standards. Women aren't like men, they don't have sex for pleasure, at least not the act itself. A man who both was able and willing to get sex would lower his standards just to get his dick wet, not so with women.
>>
>>34336288
Still don't tell me how she is a female robot.
>>
>>34336355
you are incorrect and there's no need to insult me when i haven't insulted you.
>>
>>34336373
So they are single purely by choice.
>>
>>34336373

This. >>34336423

That also still leaves the reality open that she 'could' go out right now and seduce anyone into her bed. Women have all the power and being virgin or single is ONLY a voluntary choice to make for them.

I have no sympathy for sad women who keep waiting for chad when he will never come.
>>
>>34336373
>they don't have sex for pleasure
they have orgasms and sexual arousal, I don't get you there
>>
File: IMG_0318.jpg (162KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0318.jpg
162KB, 800x534px
>>34336423
> think female robots are not just as spergy as male robots and can just get a bf that will not pump n dump them
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 480x481px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 480x481px
>>34336162
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're a cunt. We are not referring to the specific definition of being "single". In that sense, many women are "single". However, there are multiple factors at play that make this experience different from that of the males of this board, and even many normie males:
1) Women have virtually always had a prior relationship, usually several.
2) They could EASILY get with someone if they really wanted to, but they don't because those guys aren't "the one".
3) They can and usually do fuck some guy(s) on the side, but he doesn't count since he's not "the one".
4) On top of all this is the ludicrous amounts of attention you cunts get. You always have multiple female "friends" (sure, they shit talk behind your back, but you're too stupid to notice) and beta orbiters.

Your ego is so massive, that not getting someone elses affection for two seconds makes you feel "forever alone :(". Go fuck yourself, as if you cunts could ever know the male (non chad) experience.
>>
>>34336478
(s)he is just fishing for (You)s at this point with vague answers.

Watch it reply to you with a simple

>But I'm single so shut up
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 422x509px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 422x509px
>tfw no 6 ft + ottermode alpha Chad with a six plus figure income and excellent social skills bf
>>
>>34336468
If they were in it for the pleasure or even affection they would be willing to settle for anyone who could give it. It's incidental that they get those things.
>>
>>34336624
There are women that do anon. They are called sluts.
>>
>>34336478
>cunt
ouchie.

in response to your bullshit i'll explain to you that i am a virgin with no friends and no prior relationships. i am not particularly happy about it but i'm also not too bothered by it because i've learned to deal with it, knowing that life circumstances have led me to where i am and i've been this way for a long time. i am more "robotic" than 90% of the board but somehow, you would prefer to circlejerk with a guy who just broke up with his 10th girlfriend about how awful women are. this board isn't about being a "robot" and none of you are fooling anyone.

now tell me what a terrible person i am.
>>
>>34336715
>now tell me what a terrible person i am.
You're a big old doo doo head. You also have cooties.
>>
File: ez.jpg (4KB, 113x200px) Image search: [Google]
ez.jpg
4KB, 113x200px
>>34336715
> i am not particularly happy about it but i'm also not too bothered by it

Single by choice. Case closed. Next!
>>
>>34336746
i never said it was by choice. learn to read more carefully.

>>34336745
your so mean y???
>>
>>34336715
I have done an experiment of posing as a girl on several dating sites and can tell you that even using a solid 3/10's pic i got nearly double the messages I got posing as a solid 7/10 guy. If you wanted a bf it would be extremely easy for you.
>>
File: 1484083573367.jpg (23KB, 515x515px) Image search: [Google]
1484083573367.jpg
23KB, 515x515px
>>34336774
>not too bothered by it
>not too bothered
>not bothered
>single
>not bothered
>apathy
>reluctance to change
>choices were made
>fine with the current situation
>not bothered
>>
>>34336791
yes, but they don't want "a bf", the want "THE bf"
that's the main difference, greatly over-discussed on this board
>>
>>34336791
i'm not the type of person to use a dating site. even if i was willing to do that and managed to get a message, i would have absolutely no idea how to proceed. i don't know how to make friends. why would i know how to talk to some random stranger from a dating site? and dating sites seem like they're for casual hookups and i wouldn't want that anyway.

>>34336841
you have no idea what you're talking about. it's obvious that you are a normal person with a normal social life and as a result, you can't even conceive of what a robot's life would be like, male or female. you think you have me pinned down but you're not even in the ballpark.

if people who are alone didn't learn how to deal with it, they'd just kill themselves. you probably wouldn't know about things like that.
>>
File: 43265326326.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
43265326326.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>34336934
>you have no idea what you're talking about. it's obvious that you are a normal person with a normal social life

>>you have no idea what you're talking about.

I am more alone than you are. Just by virtue of you being a girl you could get out at any moment. I would give up the remaining years of my life if I could be with someone who truly loved me for just one day. Hell. To be with ANYONE.
>>
>>34336934
So you're almost asexual, lack a libido, don't really want a bf, and single completely by choice. Ok, cool. Glad you can admit it.
>>
>>34336992
Yeah we figured that one out boys. Proving once again women CANNOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE be single involuntarily.
>>
>>34336992
Basically to be a robot you have to know and feel what rejection feels like, so you need to GTFO or show tits
>>
>>34336983
>I am more alone than you are.
if that's true, then i'm sorry to hear that. why don't you have any friends?

>Just by virtue of you being a girl you could get out at any moment.
you still don't understand. i can't do it any more than you can even if the reasons are not the same.

>I would give up the remaining years of my life if I could be with someone who truly loved me for just one day. Hell. To be with ANYONE.
i believe you're alone but i honestly don't believe that you'd take just anyone. there are 35 year old single mothers and even fat, stupid, ugly girls your own age who are probably absolutely desperate. what happened when you messaged these woman on dating sites? why do you think have you been rejected by every woman you've approached?

>>34336992
i didn't say any of these things. you're making up what you want to hear. no more.
>>
>>34337068
Do you routinely feel rejection? Any true robot does.
>>
>Once I got over the self-hatred, it became time to figure out what the problem really was: them. It was never me. It was those stupid guys who didn't want to date me. I'm a catch! I'm a special, precious, unique, wonderful, precious ray of bright-as-hell sunshine. Those guys were all just too foolish to see it.

>I called all the men I used to like shallow assholes who wouldn't know a good woman if she kicked him in the nuts. The anger spread from there. I was mad at anything having to do with love. The notion of relationships sickened me. When I saw happy couples holding hands, I hoped to see one of them fall in a ditch. I even unfriended people on Facebook who announced their wedding engagements.

Exact same as the robot mentality
>>
>>34336715
i think you're just a disgusting fatty
>>
>>34337068
>if that's true, then i'm sorry to hear that. why don't you have any friends?
Because I can't relate to anyone. Social anxiety, shy, introvert, awkward, shitty interests nobody in the outside world shares, don't open up to anyone I don't know well.

>you still don't understand. i can't do it any more than you can even if the reasons are not the same.
I just simply refuse to believe this. If we traded lives for a day I'd find you a boyfriend instantly desu.

>i believe you're alone but i honestly don't believe that you'd take just anyone. there are 35 year old single mothers and even fat, stupid, ugly girls your own age who are probably absolutely desperate. what happened when you messaged these woman on dating sites? why do you think have you been rejected by every woman you've approached?

Refer to answer one.
>>
>>34337068
You didn't have to say specifically those things, the fact that you don't want casual hook ups or pursue or have pursued every avenue for getting a bf shows it.
>>
>>34337165
>Because I can't relate to anyone. Social anxiety, shy, introvert, awkward, shitty interests nobody in the outside world shares, don't open up to anyone I don't know well.
this is a lot like me but add semi-agoraphobic.

>I just simply refuse to believe this. If we traded lives for a day I'd find you a boyfriend instantly desu.
imagine your personality mixed with a near inability to leave your house and tell me if this would still happen so easily. remember that dating sites are off the table and that you're neet and have no friends either. also, you can't trust anyone on 4chan and this is the only website you visit. also, even if you could, you're older than everyone here.

>Refer to answer one.
i see. i know how difficult it can be. are you at least in school or doing something with your life that you want to do?

>>34337125
as i said before, i don't speak to anyone. i don't feel rejection but i certainly don't feel like there's any place on this planet where i will ever fit in and that includes this place. don't consider me a "true robot" if you don't want to but my experience is what it is.
>>
File: B8fdgT9.jpg (252KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
B8fdgT9.jpg
252KB, 3840x2160px
>>34337312
>remember that dating sites are off the table

Why? You could say you want to stay only texting or online skype calls and people would be fine with it and build up confidence to talk more.

> you can't trust anyone on 4chan

Got Oscar'd? Once again you could stay online or skype etc. only. 99% aren't even within travelling distance to you. Add to that most people relate to your situation here and would keep talking to you.

>are you at least in school or doing something with your life that you want to do?

Yeah in college. Don't talk to anyone and nobody talks to me.
>>
>>34337364
>Why? You could say you want to stay only texting or online skype calls and people would be fine with it and build up confidence to talk more.
it's embarrassing but i don't really know how texting or skyping with people works as an ongoing thing. my anxiety has been too intense for that. maybe some day i'll be able to deal with it since i'm working on it but i would still prefer to stay away from dating sites and hope for a random anon that seems like a kindred spirit. there's no way in hell some random guy on tinder would have any way to relate to my life experience. it would be boring for both of us.

>Got Oscar'd?
i never spoke to anyone from 4chan off of 4chan with my gender known. i tried emailing back and forth once or twice in the past but even when they assumed i was a male i couldn't handle the pressure. i have no idea how to socialize and most people on here are college students that i would have nothing in common with and even the older ones seem to have lives that are more normal than mine. i'm also out of practice and probably boring from a lack of doing things with my life and i don't like meme exchange or chitchat enough to keep conversations going. i have tried but i'm just not there yet.

>Yeah in college. Don't talk to anyone and nobody talks to me.
you can work on it. i don't know what the college atmosphere is like but it only gets harder to make friends once you're out of school. i can guarantee that you'll regret it more if you don't make any effort than you would if you tried and failed. at least you'd know that you couldn't have done more.

social anxiety is almost completely irrational and the only way to get over it is to confront it head on. awkwardness only improves with practice. you don't need to open up immediately since most people don't really give a fuck about people unless they're very close. practice now if you can. what are your shitty interests that nobody in the outside world shares?
>>
File: 1484243811383.jpg (32KB, 322x348px) Image search: [Google]
1484243811383.jpg
32KB, 322x348px
>>34337634
>a random anon that seems like a kindred spirit.

How's that going to work when you said yourself you don't know how to text / skype or email.

>shitty interests that nobody in the outside world shares?

Basically all day I only play games, browse memes or watch youtube / tv / movies. Most people do that a few hours and then go out to parties or bars or sports or have their own thing to do. I can't talk about anything else except what I do which inevitably gets boring I guess.

Guess I'm waiting for that one person that loves me on first sight and doesn't let go on me and wants to talk to me. Heh yeah big chance.
>>
>>34337778
>How's that going to work
if he were a kindred spirit, he would understand why i suck at it and be kind. i would probably have to practice with people who aren't exactly compatible to begin with though. but i don't really know. i'm still trying to deal with a bunch of other shit and i'm not planning to do this any time soon. maybe it will come more naturally when things improve.

>Basically all day I only
i don't get the parties or bars stuff at all but there are people who are less extroverted who have that in common with us. it's just harder for people who don't go out much to meet each other (duh). if you haven't tried contacting people from 4chan, that might be a place to start. it could be less intimidating to start with males and there are lots of people who play games around here. if you're in a college town, there are probably at least one or two that come on here.

>Guess I'm waiting
it's sweet. i think most of us want a person that we can connect with instantly but i don't know if it really works that way for most people (maybe it does?). the plus side in talking to girls (or guys, as friends) that you don't instantly connect with is that it wouldn't feel too awful if the relationship fell apart.

you seem like a decent person. you probably don't have any huge flaws that would turn people away. you just need to give yourself a chance and practice socializing like any other skill. it will get easier eventually. i've looked up some of the quiet guys i went to school with in recent years and many of them had friends and relationships. it takes some people longer to realize what they have to offer but when they do, it gets easier to approach people and they start building relationships. each friend makes it a million times easier to make more friends. that's why it's a good idea to try now.

i've got to go to sleep now but you should know that you seem like a person who can easily be liked as soon as you are able to open up. good luck.
>>
File: 1475041331734.jpg (10KB, 293x282px) Image search: [Google]
1475041331734.jpg
10KB, 293x282px
>>34335462
>"My longest relationship lasted only six months"
>"Every year, I find myself dating someone here or there"
>"I could finally end up at my current state of being super chill and not-at-all-worried-about-it."
>writes a long af blog post about it
>>
>>34337312
>i certainly don't feel like there's any place on this planet where i will ever fit in
Fuck if that didn't hit close to home.
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.