[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God punishes sinners right? But doesn't he also know the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1434611404924.jpg (317KB, 975x938px)
1434611404924.jpg
317KB, 975x938px
God punishes sinners right? But doesn't he also know the future? Are some people fucked from the start? What about third worlders in mud huts that know nothing of him? Are they simply doomed?
>>
bumping cuz i wanna know too
I suggest
>>>/his/ too theyre good at religion and philosophy
>>
>>34334794
>God punishes sinners right?
No, have you read the bible? Hell exists for this, God doesn't intervene much with this world anymore.
>But doesn't he also know the future? Are some people fucked from the start?
Yes, but just because of that existence doesn't have to cease.
>Are they simply doomed?
Who cares?
>>
>>34334846

Who cares? Someone can be born already gripping a one way ticket to hell.
>>
>>34334863
Why do you think religion gets spreaded everywhere?
>>
>>34334846
>No, have you read the bible? Hell exists for this, God doesn't intervene much with this world anymore.
But he knows everything that has happened and that will happen, so he must know that certain people he has created are completely fucked from the start.
>Who cares?
Yeah, who cares if they eternally rot in hell and had completely no way of avoiding their fate
>>
>>34334894
>Yeah, who cares if they eternally rot in hell and had completely no way of avoiding their fate
-> >>34334882

Also, humans killed Jesus, so God doesn't respond to the world anymore. All God has left us with are prophecies listed in the Bible.

It's a pretty good deal actually, He could've just abandoned us all and left us to die, even those who believe in Him.
>>
>>34334951
>He could've just abandoned us all and left us to die
How is this not an accurate description of the present state? Are humans not just left to die?
>>
>>34334967
As in, die and send them all to hell. The fact that going to heaven is still a possibility even thought we killed big J is a bit of a miracle if you think about it.
>>
>>34335003
But he knew from the very beginning that we'd kill Jesus
>>
>>34335003
>we

I did no such thing though
>>
File: 1482627578451.jpg (78KB, 720x539px) Image search: [Google]
1482627578451.jpg
78KB, 720x539px
>>34334812
>/his/ too they are good at religion and philosophy

lole
>>
File: 1484547109326.jpg (36KB, 511x509px) Image search: [Google]
1484547109326.jpg
36KB, 511x509px
>>34335003
>big J
>>
God knows everything, sees everything, creates everything..God creates humans, they're terrible people.. so he gives them his son and they kill him.. but you can kick it my house if you take my son who you murdered and pledge your life to him as the savior of your soul, even though all this is made up.
>>
>>34334951
>God doesn't respond to the world anymore

well until he talked to Mohammed.
>>
>>34334951
>God doesn't respond to the world anymore

So what about people that pray and claim god tells them things?
>>
>>34335003
you realiese it wasent possible to enter heaven before big J died ?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.