[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you deal with the crippling fear of being abandoned and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1484460355926.png (340KB, 542x665px) Image search: [Google]
1484460355926.png
340KB, 542x665px
How do you deal with the crippling fear of being abandoned and unwanted?
I feel like the person I care about the most in the world is getting tired of me and I'm terrified
>>
>>34334152
You're such a fag anon. Being emotionally dependent on others will only bring you misery. Just look out for number #1 and be happy and comfortable with yourself.
People come and go, but you can always rely on yourself.
When you change your mentality loneliness won't be a problem even if you have nobody left.
>>
>>34334152
By not having any relationships with people and keeping social interaction at a minimum.
>>
>>34334152
make yourself needed and irreplaceable
>>
>>34334271
>you can only rely on yourself
Unless you start choking on food
Fall in the shower
Or have any other emergency needs
My old boss stroked out and Noone noticed because he was on "vacation". He lived alone. Died alone. And no one noticed for weeks.
>>
>>34334152
Once it actually happens you realize it dosemt fucking matter to begin with.
>>
>>34334271
I honestly don't know how to put myself in that mindset I feel like I'm doomed, I depend on people so much it's ruining my life

>>34334296
Probably my only option
>>
File: 1484436690815.jpg (407KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1484436690815.jpg
407KB, 1000x1000px
Don't drink the water, it makes people betas.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.