[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Yfw you remember that SJWs were nicer to you than Chad &

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4315.jpg (91KB, 750x823px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4315.jpg
91KB, 750x823px
>Yfw you remember that SJWs were nicer to you than Chad & Stacy
Who is our real enemy
>>
>>34333792
So how long is the invasion lasting this time tumblr?
>>
>>34333792
>SJWs
>nice
They use their imagined victimhood to rationalize any shitty behavior they wish.
>>
kek I've thought the exact same way.
The nicest girl I've ever met and who was my best friend in primary school was an ardent SJW who kept on saying how being gay was ok that nobody should feel ashamed of it and how gender dysphoria is real. Meanwhile the guys who played football and basketball kept on calling me a faggot and gay and all rejected me completely.
>>
>>34333792
you know sjw are pretty ok people as long as you dont talk about politics.
they usually are kind of strange people, just like us.
>>
>>34333792
tbqh Chad and Stacy were never mean to me. It was always the subnormies, the people who had more frustration in life and more cortisol running through their brain who were more likely to snap and decide to be mean, the kinds of people who might want to join a kooky SJW cult which offers them defense mechanisms and ways to manipulate people by abusing causes like feminism.
>>
>>34333848
But that's the problem with most of them they constantly bring everything back to politics. Not saying that the average anon doesn't I'm saying they're both terrible.
>>
>>34333881
dont know usually you can just signalize people that you are not interested in that topic.
had that rightwing friend and he always talked about how he hated this and that. Just told him to chill and worry less and usually it helped, works for most people.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.