[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh, hi there wagecuck. Are you already awake?, damn it must be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

Oh, hi there wagecuck.
Are you already awake?, damn it must be a pain in the ass to work on sundays.

Today I'll be staying in bed playing videogames and reading some stuff until 1pm, then I'd probablt visit you at Mc Donalds, I hope you dont mess my order this time wagie!

Anyways, see you later, and as always, enjoy your productive job.
>>
File: Smug-Donald-Trump-800x430.jpg (73KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
Smug-Donald-Trump-800x430.jpg
73KB, 800x430px
Your days are numbered little leach
>>
File: xubu7.jpg (49KB, 486x412px) Image search: [Google]
xubu7.jpg
49KB, 486x412px
>>34333740
This doesnt apply to me but...
A wagecuck at the end of the day is better then being you. I know thats depressing but... the world would be a better place with out you my neetfriend.
>>
>>34333740
eating at McDonalds is by far worst than being a wagecuck tbqh famalampam
>>
>>34333740
I love the bitterness in these posts.
You want a job, you've just convinced yourself that you don't because nobody will hire your fat, socially incompetent ass. So, now that you've reached rock bottom, instead of having the discipline and willpower to change your situation, you've resigned yourself to being pathetic forever. Sure, you can go on some websites or check a few books out of your local library and learn a thing or two, but you'll never use the information for anything constructive, and eventually you'll die without having contributed in even the smallest way. It won't matter if you're surrounded by people when you do, because they'll all see you for the pathetic sponge you are.
>>
>>34334435
wtf, I hate neets now
>>
>>34334435
hmhmhnhm nice pasta
saved
>>
File: Laughing-Frog-Meme-07.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Frog-Meme-07.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
>>34334435
>You want a job
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.