[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>lonely robot that wants a doggo friend >look up how to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: im.png (348KB, 620x619px) Image search: [Google]
im.png
348KB, 620x619px
>lonely robot that wants a doggo friend
>look up how to adopt doggo from a shelter
>(references needed)
>tfw literally no friends

REEEEEEEEE WHY WONT THE NORMIES LET ME HAVE ANYTHING ITS NOT FAIR
>>
>>34332748
I kinda want to get a dog just to have someone to hangout with and plus he'd keep my bed warm. can't you have mother get you the doggie?
>>
>>34332748
Therapist?
Parents?
You can use basically anyone.
>>
>>34332748
You have to have some sort of contact with someone, right? Even if they're not your friend just tell them you want a dog and ask if you can use them as a reference
>>
>>34332748
Just get a stray dog from the streets and get him medicated and cleaned.
>>
>>34332806
stray dog.........?
what kind of third world shit hole do you live
>>
>>34332837
not him but you can find dogs that just wonder around
>>
>>34332789
>>34332800
>>34332802
i live alone and dont speak to my mummy. im too autistic to ask strangers to be my references so i can adopt a dog
>>34332806
this seems like the only option. where can i find stray dogs though?
>>
>>34332856
well I guess just go to the shelter or a pet store and try to get one. I got pet rats without having to have references. I ended up letting them go in the woods though
>>
>>34332748
>references needed
What? All my pets are adopted, I have never had them ask for a reference. Try another shelter?
>>
>>34332748
wow just buy it if anything you don't want a disgusting mutt
or better yet don't; it's overrated and only enjoyable by normies.
>>
>>34332893
what do i do if they ask for references though or they suspect im not a normie and start questioning me?
>>
>>34332837
Albania

Originalol
>>
>>34332939
just say you dont have any
>>
File: pups.jpg (446KB, 1725x971px)
pups.jpg
446KB, 1725x971px
You don't need a reference at all, if you just show up with money and know how to fill out paperwork. I'm literally autismal and I have 2 dogs

>want a dog
>go on petfinder
>qt pug/chihuahua for adoption
>adoption event at local Tractor Supply Co.
>go there, she isn't there
>people get fosters to drive her to adoption event
>fill out paperwork
>pay $250
>new dog with all her shots/paperwork/spayed

I bought the pug from some hillbilly at a fleamarket before I knew about backyard breeding and shit, don't do that
>>
>>34332976
I want a cute pug doggy.
>>
>>34332976
fug so cute

did you go alone? did they ask questions or suspect that you were a robot? what do you do for a living? is $250 considered cheap or expensive?
>>
>>34332880
>rats

mein neger
>>
>>34332748
Get a cat instead.
A dog would just get fat and miserable like you if you don't have a normie lifestyle.
Cats are less retarded and will take care of themselves.
>>
>>34333008
mine were shitheads, they would run around at night when I had to sleep
>>
>>34333032
dogs are fine as long as you let them outside once a day at least.
>>
>>34333045
>robots leaving their house

Letting your dog go outside alone is a crime in most of the civilized world.
>>
>>34332998
She was like 3 when I got her, 250 is pretty typical for a healthy adult dog with all her shots. All they really asked was if I had a fenced in backyard and if I owned dogs before, typical questions. They literally never followed up with me again and they're a legit rescue operation, it's not that hard to get a dog if you seem friendly and have the money. I'm actually just a student/working part time, they didn't even ask me that either, it's funny. I recommend going to an adoption event where their goal is to adopt them out the same day, I know my local shelter does it at Petsmart on Saturdays so there might be something like that in your area.
>>
>>34333089
well I live in the middle of nowhere so we just let the dog out and he runs around the yard and shit
>>
File: large.jpg (49KB, 268x263px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
49KB, 268x263px
>>34333091
thanks for the advice lad. im really gonna do it, im gonna finally get a friend!
>>
>>34332748

go to craigslist. and if they ask for a "rehoming fee" set up a meeting somewhere with them and then don't show up because fuck those stupid assholes.
>>
Was it always the case that literally everything required references or experience or credentials or generally being a hypersocial type A butterfly in order to be worthy of living? Or is this just a modern phenomenon?

Genuinely asking, I feel like it's getting worse but I'm not sure if I'm imagining it
>>
>>34332998
they don't care if you're a robot

They only care that you have the resources to raise it and that you're not going to abuse it.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.