[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know this is the last place to ask, but I have to because I've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: bawwtrans.png (15KB, 293x295px) Image search: [Google]
bawwtrans.png
15KB, 293x295px
I know this is the last place to ask, but I have to because I've always wanted to know... what's it like to have friends?
>>
I...I don't know Anon
>>
>What's it like to have friends?
It's the absolute worst thing ever. Friends are fucking garbage. You're not missing out on anything, I promise. Please don't make friends. They'll inevitably abandon you/disappoint you/hurt you. Humans shouldn't interact with each other in the first place.
>>
It's having someone to talk to, and having to give your own advice. A companion to play with, someone's who has got your back. Could be a rival too, bettering yourself through him. Someone you can sperg out with and they wouldn't mind.
Girls don't make ideal friends.
>>
>>34331960
its fun
u have people you can relate to and share your problems with
they help you and you help them
not only that but they bash you on all the shit you do until you dont feel self conscious about it anymore
>>
When I had friends 10 years ago I felt annoyed and bothered by their presence most of the time.

Now nearly 30 and haven't had any friends for ages, I kind of miss it but at the same time I don't. It's a mixture of freedom and lonliness.
>>
>>34331960

Really good, desu. Mine mean as much to me as family as my actual family. I really hope you're able to find some yourself, OP.
>>
>>34331960
It's nice having people to do shit with but along with that comes obligation.

A 'friend' is now refusing to acknowledge me because I didn't want to third-wheel him and his girlfriend last night.

Julian if you're reading this it's not my fault I'd rather get stoned and play vidya than hang out with the insufferable cunt you call a girlfriend
>>
>>34332024
You friend has a girls name.

He sounds like a lanky emo with shitty hair.
>>
>>34332037
>>34332037
Where do you live that Julian is a girl's name? It's a bastardization of Julius friendo
>>
>>34331960
fucking awful
you're better off without dude.
the only reason i still go and see my "friends" is because i live at home and my happily married parents are sick of their fucking loser NEET son being around all the time so i duck out most nights to go smoke weed with them, even though i'd rather just sit in my room alone and do that.

friends constantly judge you, talk shit about you as soon as you leave the room, ask you for too much shit but never give you anything, assume the worst about you sometimes just because they've known you for awhile, do fucking annoying shit like argue with their girlfriends in front of you even though it's super awkward and they should just deal with their shit.

it's not that great dude. honestly no offence maybe you're just better off alone. a lot of people are. you don't need friends to be happy. like money, it helps, but it's not necessary.
>>
>>34332037
I, too, often confuse "Julian" with "Julia."
>>
>>34332072
I can see how someone might confuse it with Jillian, but Julia? you serious?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.