[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does anyone else get really emotional and almost teary-eyed when

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: 1477116786247.png (192KB, 1029x777px) Image search: [Google]
1477116786247.png
192KB, 1029x777px
does anyone else get really emotional and almost teary-eyed when they see cute, pure, innocent things?

like videos of baby animals playing

it makes me wanna cry, it makes me reflect on my own bitter life and how happy I used to be as a child
>>
I just pity them for being too weak to care for themselves. We sort of share the same fate.
>>
File: file.png (16KB, 401x91px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
16KB, 401x91px
I was on youtube listening to a track from the most recent mario game. and I saw a comment that really stood out to me

the broken english and odd capitalization made me think it was either a child or an inexperienced second-language speaker

something about its pure sincerity and enjoyment of something really made me happy. I've been thinking about this comment for a while. I remember when I used to sincerely enjoy things. every opinion I hold is close to the chest, full of sarcasm and self-deprecation. it's really heartwarming to see such a simple good-feeling comment. he likes mario, he likes jazz, he likes the song. I wish the internet was more like this. but everyone born past 1980 is so dedicated to this thick impenetrable layer of sarcasm and ingenuity. if we just talked how we felt, things could be better.
>>
For me it's the shock of losing ones innocence that get's me.
I guess I was pretty lucky as a kid since I wasn't motivated to do anything except study and play video games so the shock wasn't that great but for cute little girls who dream of having unrealistic careers or changing the world i'd imagine the shock would be far more devastating. An example is hidamari sketch.
I just feel so fucking anxious and awful knowing that she's going to struggle to make a career out of art and every moment that she shows enthusiasm and happiness just makes me feel even worse knowing that she's going to eventually feel foolish that she ever felt that way. I don't know though, I might have aspergers and my father killed himself before my 18th birthday so I might just be mentally unstable.
>>
Happens to me when I see qt 3.14 anime girls crying
>tfw I just want to hold Satanichia close and tell her everything will be alright
>>
File: file.png (602KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
602KB, 960x540px
>>34331994
>when an artist has to give up on their dreams because it's not practical and they can't make a living on it alone
POST-SCARCITY WHEN

GOD DAMNIT THIS SHIT'S NOT COOL
>>
>>34331988
I'm with you. If you want it to be this way again, be this way yourself. Be genuine.
>>
File: 1484252297051.jpg (355KB, 1200x1198px) Image search: [Google]
1484252297051.jpg
355KB, 1200x1198px
>>34331988
I would like to genuine again, but I don't think it is possible. Once you get older you become cognizant of your mortality and need to imbue your actions with some sort of meaning. It's hard to find that in things for children. You may still enjoy them, but you feel like what you're doing is a waste, somehow. I feel like I can only experience things like this through a layer of irony. I haven't genuinely, unironically enjoyed something in 15 years probably.
>>
>>34332239
just stop being sarcastic

it's lazy annoying humor

say what you mean. when you feel yourself wanting to be sarcastic, just stop and try to rephrase it in a way that's genuine and non-ioronic
>>
I get this but mostly about really cool attacks or sentiments in shounen and the like.
>>
>>34332008

I used to look up sad pictures because I found it cathartic.

Now I don't feel anything any more. I suppose it's for the best.
>>
>>34332008
Iktfb
Sometimes I just wish I had a qt waifu to hug at night and make sure she's safe with me
>>
File: 16 - 1.jpg (39KB, 426x239px) Image search: [Google]
16 - 1.jpg
39KB, 426x239px
retad

RETARD!@
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.