[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been thinking of becoming a girl, it actually makes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (196KB, 1000x508px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
196KB, 1000x508px
I've been thinking of becoming a girl, it actually makes more sense for me.. Anyone else thought this?

Be me
>5'5"
>100 lbs
>4 inch dick
>feminine face
>nice ass

I can't get a girlfriend or keep one. My life makes more sense for me to transition to a girl, my body is made for it. I wouldn't need to work if I just found a man to take care of me. I'm only 18 so if started hrt I would probably pass. What do you guys think?
>>
>>34331798
Who cares? Go to /adv/ or someother board. I get that you have questions, but this isn't trap central. That being said, I hope you get what you're looking for. Also, you should change cities if you do it, and maybe try practicing talking higher. Moral of comment: not on this board. Sorry, boss
>>
>>34331839
>Not trap central
Nigga do you know how many trap threads there are right now?

Anyway OP that is definitely a question for /adv/ like he said.
>>
>>34331839
>>34331861
Oh ok... I just thought I could post here cuz we're always talking about our loneliness and what we can do to work it out.
>>
>>34331882
We all post here about being lonely sure, but asking if you should get hrt a big / serious question and you'll get more appropriate and reasoned answers from /adv/
>>
File: 1484945338986.png (112KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1484945338986.png
112KB, 500x500px
>>34331798
HRT isn't completely necessary just keep up a good shave
HRT makes your dick completely useless and it's really cute when a qtp2t gets a little boner when they get reamed
>>
>>34331798
you should definitely do it. the world needs more qt traps.

>>34331839
>this isn't trap central
kek
>>
>>34331942
But if I am going to commit to being a girl I want to be the best girl possible and that means doing hrt
>>34332016
Why do you think? And why do we need more qt traps?
>>
Anyways, you should still do it. The sexual market is way easier to compete in as a woman. And with those stats you may objectively make a better woman than man. It's an interesting choice to consider but you should get started before it's too late and you turn out ugly.
>>
>>34331798
If I had your biometrics I would transition in a heartbeat. The fact that you're even thinking about it should be a pretty clear signal that it's a good idea.
>>
>>34331798
YOU CAN'T BECOME A FUCKING GIRL!
FUCK OFF!
>>
>>34334700
You can identify as whatever gender you want. Stop filling the world with hate.
>>
>>34334750
Hey you can tell yourself and other people that you're a licensed doctor too but that doesn't make it true. You'd just be a liar.
>>
okay pejic is cute but come on OP you peopleneed yer own board /trap

r9k is not for this kind of subject matter

and im 5'6 and a man i know who i am
and what i am.

/trap board creation when?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.