[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me (19) >every since I got my driver's license

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: driver_feels.jpg (251KB, 924x1018px) Image search: [Google]
driver_feels.jpg
251KB, 924x1018px
>be me (19)

>every since I got my driver's license last year I basically became my young sister's(15) driver

>she literally goes to 4-5 different parties every weekend

>sometimes when I'm picking her up on said parties I have to go look for her because she won't answer the fucking phone

>people always seem to be having so much fun,talking loudly,fucking around, getting drunk, kissing

>get to experience slightly,for a few minutes what a proper teenage life is

I always feel so depressed that I spent all my highschool years being a autistic friendless piece of shit and not going to any parties

I literally cucked my own life and there's no going back
>>
a lot of us didnt go to parties it doesnt mean that youre a piece of shit. tho youre probably one since youre here.
>>
File: IMG_0233.jpg (16KB, 208x242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0233.jpg
16KB, 208x242px
>tfw you literally share a board with teenagers
>tfw most of these kids are probably younger than what they say to avoid getting banned
>>
>>34331168

Try and fuck her friends.
>>
>>34331168
stop being such a giant beta wimp and say no you fucking spineless cunt.
>>
>>34332097
Aw, and leave his sister to the wolves, I think he'd rather she leave with him so that way he knows she's safe
>>
File: google-.png (83KB, 704x704px) Image search: [Google]
google-.png
83KB, 704x704px
>>34332176
>Being a cuck for your own sister and not even receiving sex as a reward

I am at local college and since i am only one of few with cars and licence they always ask me for a ride. I tell everyone who asks for a ride to fuck off and never talk to me ever again.

i might be a robot but im not letting anyone fuck me over for someone elses benefits
>>
>>34332250
That's his sister though, bro, not some skank Stacy
>>
>>34331168
I honestly understand your pain, I'd go to parties just to hang out with people but no one was either wanting to chill or they were to hammered to even keep a conversation. Parties are overrated, except when I go to suck a girls tits lol.
>>
>>34331168
Post sister feet
>>
>>34332387
"let me pull out one of the hundreds of pictures I have of my sisters feet. "

No Nigga
>>
File: 53yg76.png (14KB, 364x322px)
53yg76.png
14KB, 364x322px
>>34331168

>I have to go look for her

can't bait me not today
>>
>>34332419
How soft are her soles? I bet they must be sweaty after the parties. I hope you at least catch a whiff.
>>
File: Ifunny.png (340KB, 654x583px) Image search: [Google]
Ifunny.png
340KB, 654x583px
>>34332419
sit down, son
oreganollio
>>
>>34331168
I used to be like you, OP. When I first started visiting this website years ago, /r9k/ became my first real home board. I was just like you.

Then one day I went to /pol/ and my life changed forever. There I learned how to be more alpha, among many other important lessons which you'll never find wallowing around here in Betaville all day.

Now it is your turn. Go on, OP, and never look back. You need /pol/ in your life like The Speedrunner Formerly Known As Cosmo needs Jesus.
>>
>>34332250
>hey anon can I have a ride?
>s-s-sorry I can't today
>>
>>34333756
I will shoot them in the head with my 9mm gun i got from my dads box
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.