[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heaven is a place where people who don't sin can live their

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 10

File: 1484866938278.png (2MB, 1280x1433px) Image search: [Google]
1484866938278.png
2MB, 1280x1433px
Heaven is a place where people who don't sin can live their lives as they loved to on Earth
How would you react if hell were a place for sinners to indulge in their most demented fantasies
>>
>>34331162
I seen this episode of Twilight Zone...guy got everything he wanted as much as he wanted when he wanted...it got boring ...nothing excited him anymore ...he was trapped with pleasure slowly becoming a curse...like a frog in a pot.....slowly turning up the heat without you realizing ..until its too late....
>>
.... This is what hell is.
God doesn't send people there to punish them. The gates of hell are locked from the inside, meaning, those who accept God into their life and want to be close to him get to be close to him.
If you live your life trying to get away from god he grants your wish and sends you away from him which is hell. Since god is in the good hell is naught but the bad, and gluttons eat shit all day.
>>
>>34331352
Except Christians believe that hell is an eternal torture festival that never ends
>>
>>34331162
Is there a full comic for that or is it a single imgae?
>>
>>34331162

this devil girl is hot
>>
How do I summon a succubus?
>>
>>34331162
Sounds good, sign me up
>>
>>34331596
Same way you summon an incubus.
>>
>>34331671
So by crying myself to sleep every day for 10 years?
>>
>>34331162
That would be amazing (If there were no health consequences to my actions and money isn't an issue)
> Drink alcohol all day occasionally do drugs
> Get a motorcycle and speed all the time
> Go to Concerts, Raves, Parties frequently
> Play Videogames all day and eat whatever I want
> Go to fightclubs and learn MMA
> Smoke cigarretes when ever
> Get a bunch of guns and weapons and play with them
>>
that would be nice

if heaven and hell are real, I'm unfortunately going to hell

I would hope that it wouldn't actually be eternal damnation, that would suck ass
>>
>>34331704
what the fuck is wrong with you dude

youve got a hot demon babe ready to be fucked by your BSC (Big Sinner Cock) and you wanna go to fuckin concerts?
>>
File: 1484131184538.jpg (28KB, 469x361px) Image search: [Google]
1484131184538.jpg
28KB, 469x361px
sounds pretty good as long as there's no torturous punishments
>>
>>34331596
Honest answer? A decent amount of your blood, your ejaculate, something heady and sweet-smelling, and a lock of your hair. Your blood will work in this case because of what you are reaching out to and what you are offering, but generally you would want the blood of an unwilling innocent as an offering in summoning. Make a burnt offering, address Lilith, explain what you want aloud, and offer your body freely and willingly for her use to her purposes. The words don't matter. Your shameless lust and willingness to submit yourself to demonic influence does. You shouldn't meditate. To the contrary, you should be nude and sexually aroused during your offering. Masturbation would not be out of place. if you have access to psychedelic drugs, they generally help. Alcohol will suffice though. Wine is ideal.

If you are visited, there will be physical and emotional consequences. You will feel drained, physically and emotionally after coupling with a succubus. You will become colder, and you will find that you are capable of committing acts that you once would have found repugnant. Should you have any natural children, they will bear the taint of your union with her. I leave what that means to your imagination, and I assure you that you will have them, since that is one of the many purposes that a succubus has in coupling with a man.

As for the name Lilith, it is not a true name. It is one of many, and the name does not matter, so long as the entity hears you and understands that you are addressing it. That is true in all summoning.
>>
File: IMG_20170107_025953.jpg (78KB, 769x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170107_025953.jpg
78KB, 769x800px
>>34331855
Saved. Thanks anon, I'll try it out when experiencing true despair.
>>
File: 1482986767149.png (388KB, 669x629px) Image search: [Google]
1482986767149.png
388KB, 669x629px
>>34331855
>Should you have any natural children, they will bear the taint of your union with her.
>I leave what that means to your imagination
Please elaborate, because my imagination jumps to "Sweet, I get to have a futa loli incest daughteru?" and I can't think of anything else.

Demon STDs?

/x/ anon please tell me how to get a supernatural lolidom gf, vampire, demon, whatever as long as she's stronger than any human with a far longer lifespan too
>>
>>34331162
Why would a demonic entity need/want me to use condoms if I'm already dead?
>>
>>34331162
No, heaven is a place where people are told they can put their weapons down and everything will be okay, and they are, for fucking once in their lives, not being lied to.

It has nothing to do with being free of sin. It's all about being willing to be free of sin should the opportunity present itself.
>>
File: tags.png (112KB, 244x6303px) Image search: [Google]
tags.png
112KB, 244x6303px
>Getting to act on all of my fetishes
This is great.
>>
>>34331162

We are in hell. Paradise is when we cease to exist because life is such a shit that even death sounds better.

>no, I dont have the courage for it...
>>
>>34331913
Do it now, when you feel that you still have something to lose. It's not as bad as you might think to give yourself over to demonic influence. It's not like the Christians will tell you. Demons aren't exactly evil. They're just interested in mankind, both as intelligent creatures and as tools in influencing the physical world. Most feel something akin to affection for us. Animals are much easier for them to use. They prefer to interact with us because we interest them. They do feed on our energy in a sense, but more on what we exude than literally sucking it out. They're not parasites. Even when they couple with us, they mean something else, but sexuality is closest human approximation. They may not entirely understand the difference between it and love. We confuse them in some ways, because we are in part like them and in part animal. I'm not sure if we are beloved pets or something more like we imagine aliens to them.

>>34331970
No, it's more that they'll be susceptible to demonic influence more easily and to a far greater extent than baseline humans. They'll also be extremely sexual people, although that could take a kind or cruel bent depending on how you are as a parent and their natural tendencies.

As for the rest, I don't think that I can help. Those things are not real. A vampire is imaginary, and demons are not physical creatures. They may occasionally use the bodies of willing supplicants, but they do not enjoy controlling us, and will not unless bound for more than a few hours. It is always a practical act when resorted to, and usually to protect the possessed individual. The possessed do exhibit miraculous healing and superhuman strength, although there are always consequences after a possession. Before you get ideas, binding is properly dangerous, requires a strong will, and provokes demonkind. Only a powerful individual should attempt such a thing, and only a truly evil one would, because it generally drives the bound demon insane.
>>
Unchecked hedonism is what destroyed the Eldar in 40k, if you think Humans will prosper in that, you're wrong. It's pretty much what >>34331304 said
>>
File: Thanks anon.png (373KB, 1228x1770px) Image search: [Google]
Thanks anon.png
373KB, 1228x1770px
>>34331596
Found this on /x/ a few months back, Have fun role playing I guess.
>>
File: CvNChudVUAUB7pj.png (1MB, 541x1199px) Image search: [Google]
CvNChudVUAUB7pj.png
1MB, 541x1199px
>>34332292
>Those things are not real. A vampire is imaginary, and demons are not physical creatures.
Fucking garbage, this isn't like my japanese animes at all.
Hang yourself for crushing my hopes and dreams, fag.

>>34332316
>muh fictional race
Destroyed the Eldar and birthed the best Chaos god, I see nothing wrong with this.
>>
>>34331162
>>34332347
I am rock hard just thinking of this.

I dunno, just thought I'd let you know.
>>
>>34331162
I never understood that about heaven and hell

If Satan went against god, why would he torture the people he was fighting for?
>>
>>34332461
He's a megalomaniac who only desires submission. He wants you to suffer because it reminds him that there's nothing you can do to stop it.
Of course, that's what the Christians say...
>>
>>34332600
Citation needed.

What if Satan is not the bad guy and only God tries to portrait him this way? What if we are living in Japanese game / movie plot where the church are actually bad guys and demons are good guys?
>>
>>34332631
What if religion is just a control mechanism to enforce a moral code across the boundaries of state and nation by telling dumb peasants that an omnipotent being is watching them and they WILL be punished for any sins whatsoever?

I could take a book detailing all the laws of the USA, slap a label that reads "The Holy Bible" on the cover and that's religion in a nutshell.

Only morons blindly follow religions as being some divine rule. It's just a lawbook with a made-up entity taking the role of judge, jury and executioner.
>>
>>34332631
>What if Satan is not the bad guy and only God tries to portrait him this way?
this is literally the basis for satanism
>>
File: 1484992472025.jpg (51KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1484992472025.jpg
51KB, 600x600px
>>34332752
parmesan and oregano
>>
File: 1cf48f3a7e9ea3bd99781a1d6848bbc2.jpg (218KB, 1240x1544px) Image search: [Google]
1cf48f3a7e9ea3bd99781a1d6848bbc2.jpg
218KB, 1240x1544px
>>34332787
Except satanists are always edgy as fuck degenerates so they're not making a very convincing argument for their "goodness"

>>34332799
What did you mean by this?
>>
>>34332844
Nothing, I just thought it's funny.
>>
>>34331162
I'd have vanilla sex with a succubus just to fuck with her. *Badum pss*
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.