[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>notice one girl hangs around me weirdly often >chats me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9

File: 1431302583309.jpg (68KB, 668x712px) Image search: [Google]
1431302583309.jpg
68KB, 668x712px
>notice one girl hangs around me weirdly often
>chats me up quite a lot
>she's getting nicer to me, sometimes even touches me
>she apparently talks about me with her bff sometimes when I'm not present
>she never did any of this before, only started doing it recently
>this makes me fall for her and be nicer to her as well
>she also acquired a boyfriend even more recently
>she doesn't stop doing any of the above
>in fact notice she keeps her bf particularly secret from me, even going so far as to locking up all the places where they have pictures together

What the fuck is going on? Is she consciously leading me on and trying to make me her orbiter or something?

Wake me up from this nightmare, senpai.
>>
File: 1484122664641.png (338KB, 634x356px)
1484122664641.png
338KB, 634x356px
>>34331005
this is regular female behavior, she wants to be your friend but have it be like borderline dating the whole time. flirt back and play the game with her, its pretty fun to walk the line of whether you are cucking her boyfriend or not
>>
>>34331056
I'm not sure what are you suggesting here, anon. Should I keep acting the exactly same I was but keep a healthy distance?
>>
>>34331005

She's keeping you around as a backup plan in case things with her boyfriend go south

Congrats, you're someone's second choice
>>
>>34331005
This same thing is happening to me, she was kind of secretive about telling me her "friend" was actually this guy she was seeing
She never touches me though
>>
>>34331085
It's kinda funny but she seems to avoid mentioning guys in general in my presence.

>>34331083
I don't know, I don't think things will go south with her bf. It's an LDR and he's a Chaddo but I know how girls work and that means that she'll love him to death even if he dumps her.
>>
>>34331005
There's really no way for me to know better, but I feel this might be the possible scenarios:

>She got a boyfriend because she needed someone but then she fell in love with you too late in the process.
>She kind of liked that guy and started a relationship with him, but eventually started to fell for you and even though her relationship with that other guy is stable, she somewhat understands that she kind of wants to be with you instead.

Keep your head cold and be cautious. You might be able to understand what's happening after some time, so don't lose your patience and don't make a move on her, the latter may be kind of obvious but sometimes the moment makes you do so, be careful. Try to talk with her best friend and subtly get some information about what might be happening.
>>
>>34331082
what im saying is you should do exactly what you're doing now, but purposely push a little too far and make dirty jokes or initiate physical contact with her. if she tells you to stop she will probably be laughing too because she likes it anyways
>>
File: 1395079429845.png (465KB, 680x762px) Image search: [Google]
1395079429845.png
465KB, 680x762px
>>34331201
The thing is, anon, she got the boyfriend right in the middle of doing all those things. And the fun part is that her bff literally admitted she wants me to get interested in that girl more, so my guess would be that she was also taken aback by the fact that she got a bf.

The girl would even go so far as to lie, denying having done some things that I told her I don't like in girls once, even if she clearly did those things.

She was either leading me on the whole time before or is doing it right now.

Or maybe... she thought I'm not interested because I didn't make a proper move on her and decided to take the other guy? This is unlikely because I'm a robot and he's a Chad though.

>>34331219
I'm not sure what good can pushing it do. I'd probably have to pretend I don't know about her bf, and just keep playing her game. Problem is - I know I'll fall for her even harder. I can't fucking do this I think.
>>
>>34331333
is it not fun for you to idly flirt with girls? chad does it every day of his life, and he never falls in love with any of them. chad doesnt care if a girl is in a relationship, he will gladly cuck another guy. become chad and slay that pussy my friend
>>
>>34331364
I actually do find it fun but not if this is a girl I'm legitimately interested in and one that I already managed to fall for. And she's exactly that girl.
>>
>>34331333
>The girl would even go so far as to lie, denying having done some things that I told her I don't like in girls once, even if she clearly did those things.
She is in love with you, senpai. She doesn't know what to do about her boyfriend and she probably accepted to be with that other guy out of pressure or pity or something.
>But he's a Chad
Maybe, but she wouldn't do all the things she does if she didn't like you, and that means that he wants to be with you even though she's in a relationship. I'm not telling you to make a move on her just yet because I'm just speculating, but she would probably break up with him if she saw a chance to be with you.
>Or maybe... she thought I'm not interested because I didn't make a proper move on her and decided to take the other guy?
Also a very possible scenario. Try to talk with her more and get to know the situation better, maybe she is in love with you after all.
Good luck, Anon.
>>
File: desiretoolittle.png (208KB, 492x519px) Image search: [Google]
desiretoolittle.png
208KB, 492x519px
>>34331412
you need to calm down man, even if you KNOW her you dont actually know her. she could be a completely different person you'd hate once you're in a relationship with her. fuck all that "in love" shit, you havent fallen for her, you're moderately interested in her. keep thinking that, think that you're not THAT into her. girls pick up on your interest and get put off quick. you'll fuck it all up if you ever give away that you like her in any other way than a flirty joke
>>
File: 1307577375001.jpg (31KB, 680x765px) Image search: [Google]
1307577375001.jpg
31KB, 680x765px
>>34331507
>She is in love with you, senpai. She doesn't know what to do about her boyfriend and she probably accepted to be with that other guy out of pressure or pity or something.
I doubt it. She did all that just a while before getting the guy. Then she got him. Now she basically continues what she did while thinking I don't know shit. Besides the guy is a fucking Chad (literally a stereotypical Chad) so there's no way it was just "pity".

>Maybe, but she wouldn't do all the things she does if she didn't like you, and that means that he wants to be with you even though she's in a relationship. I'm not telling you to make a move on her just yet because I'm just speculating, but she would probably break up with him if she saw a chance to be with you.
I doubt it. I don't believe in miracles or movie tier love. She's not the first woman I interacted with so my best bet is she wants me to orbit her. In the best case scenario, even is she breaks up, I'll be nothing but a rebound.

I gotta admit that there were a few moments when we started to get closer that felt almost like in a romantic movie. Literally even coming down to extreme similarities between the two of us. Weird as hell.

>>34331541
Maybe. Over the recent time I got to know her pretty well though and in an objective way, she's great. Wife material I'd say. Besides, I swear she's the nicest person on earth to me if she wants to. At this point I wish she'd get more distant but she doesn't.
>>
File: 1432161818644.jpg (8KB, 245x251px) Image search: [Google]
1432161818644.jpg
8KB, 245x251px
she's playing you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9QOQNcpuiA
>>
>>34331711
Nah this vid doesn't apply here.
>>
>>34331005
Congrats mate you've been inducted into her 2017 Beta Orbiter program.

Good luck.
>>
File: IMG_1269.jpg (21KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1269.jpg
21KB, 251x201px
>>34332449
Lmao yeah dating now a days is pretty difficult if you are not on top of the dangers and traps of the game. Kinda like chocobo fucking racer.
>>
>>34331056
>its pretty fun to walk the line of being an orbiter

Better to know that he has no chance and move on than being a thirsty betamale that's convinced himself that he's the cucker and not the cuckee.

Listen to >>34331083, OP, and remember: do NOT believe the roastie's lies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-ZmJuQqT9Q
>>
File: 7b1.png (418KB, 920x720px) Image search: [Google]
7b1.png
418KB, 920x720px
Go for it.

You, Yes youa Robot can cuck Chsd
You can upset the natural order of nature and bring on the first wave of the beta revolution.

Godspeed Anon
>>
If I was you I would just try to be more physical with her in that situation. Not emotional, romantic "I love you" sort of type, but strictly "it's all just fun and games" type. She has a boyfriend but she obviously likes you as well. Couple of drinks and she's yours, well at least for one night that's for sure. Maybe you could stay her fuckbuddy if everything goes well. Just don't be emotional and romantic in this case, she'll probably never will be your gf, but you could bang her.
>>
>>34331005
Women do this touchy feely flirty shit to reassure themselves in their power over weak men. If she has a bf you're obviously not her main interest, she just likes to know she can make you obsess over her. Cut all contact, do it for yourself.
t. been there
>>
>>34331005
it's normal girl behavior

Back in high school it even went so far to where they were sitting on my lap and they're just "friends". Touching you, grabbing your arm, complimenting is nothing.
>>
>>34331005
I'm already pretty normie by some standards but then there's you guys who can actually interact with girls. Gett off my board
>>
>>34331005
>she's nice and sometimes even touches me
>this makes me fall for her

This is why women hate "nice guys". This is just completely normal, platonic friend behaviour, yet you somehow think she's leading you on. Stop being so autistic before you make a fool of yourself.
>>
>mfw im a guy and im currently doing this to another girl
Shes super thirsty for the D but gfs pussy game is far too strong to stray so i half assed flirt with her. Shes actually a really nice person and im too bitch beta to tell her to fuck off
>>
>>34332999
Trips of truth.

Dating these days is a nightmare I swear.
>>
>>34335034
Holy fug didn't know kek has blessed me thanks anon. Memery aside dating is a minefield these days allot of girls are just attention whoring on social media 90% of the time of course there's more to it than that. And unless you study it like a subject and get experience good luck.
>>
>>34335252
I know that anon. You can never really know when the girl is taken or not. And even if she seems taken, even if she's yours then you can't really be sure she won't be taking the dick from some Chaddo who commented on her instacancer.
>>
I thought I was at the most a cyborg, but last night in a club I cucked a guy who was trying to go for a girl, who was going for me.

He tried to make up a lie and say that she said I was gay, we then made out in front of him.

Chad btfo
>>
File: IMG_1289.jpg (17KB, 204x192px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1289.jpg
17KB, 204x192px
>>34335395
Holy shit breddy good job bro
>>
>>34335451
And now I'm no longer drunk and back to my reclusive spergy self
>>
>>34331005
>Is she consciously leading me on and trying to make me her orbiter or something?
Sounds like you already have both apoapsis and periapsis anon.
>>
>>34335583
Ive been drunk a couple times it really does help calm the nerves, but like everything else it has to be moderated.
>>
>>34335853
Yeah, I usually go out once a month, if that
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.