[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be 27 >Lurked /fit/ for 3 years for the jokes and slowly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1480222807352.jpg (14KB, 351x354px)
1480222807352.jpg
14KB, 351x354px
>Be 27
>Lurked /fit/ for 3 years for the jokes and slowly learning how to lose weight
>Last week was my first day in the gym
>Wanted to lurk in the gym for a couple months before I lift weights so I head over to the swimming pool for laps
>Dive in and barely get through 2 laps of the tiny pool before i stop on the edge
>Lane next to me is a qt latina girl who was giving me looks
>She then stopped on the other side and waved at me to come over
>I hesitated then started swam over
>She then took off right when i was about to get to the other side
>I look over and she is now laughing and yelled "Swim over here! Catch me!"
>I swim again as fast as I can
>She again takes off
>Fuck this shit
>I touch the wall and swim after her determined to catch her
>I finally can see her glorious ass right infront of me about 1 and a half arm lengths away
>Not sure what to grab so I reached out to grab her swimsuit
>Suddenly BRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP
>A mouthful of female fart bubbles go directly into my face
>mfw
>I stop, get out and never have been back since.

Females are fucking disgusting.
>>
>>34330816
sounds like you're a fat fucking disgusting faggot who deserved it for being a sperg during the adult swim hour
>>
>>34330816
>So i shoved my face into someones ass and then complained about having someones ass near my face
Autism++;
>>
>>34330816
you feel for the ole coy yet evasive latina brap attack
hopefully you have learned
>>
>>34330982
Fucking kek
Braaap
>>
File: 1387365927041.jpg (110KB, 640x427px)
1387365927041.jpg
110KB, 640x427px
>BRAP ATTACK

kekek
>>
Obligatory latina
>>
>>34330816

This greentext needs some serious improvement. Has potential, just hold the first lines until the fart.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.