[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>took half a strip of suboxone >smoked some weed >full

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 8

File: 1480662383811.jpg (95KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1480662383811.jpg
95KB, 900x900px
>took half a strip of suboxone
>smoked some weed
>full pack of cigarettes
>drinking some orange juice, watching netflix, browsing 4chan
>full pack of cigarettes
>rainy and cool outside so it feels amazing when I sit on my porch to smoke
>everyone in my house is asleep so it's super quiet and peaceful
>tfw I'm in total bliss right now

who else /comfy/ tonight?
>>
>>34330707
oops said cigarettes twice
oh well
>>
took ritalin to stay awake to fix sleep schedule, heart is at 120 and i feel like shit...
>>
>>34330742
I miss ritalin.

I'm not comfy, just drunk.
>>
>>34330742
I've always hated ritalin, or any sort of amphetamine really. the high just gives me anxiety and the comedown makes me contemplate suicide..
Uppers in general aren't my thing. coke and MDMA are cool on special occasions.
I love opiates though, and I used to have a bad problem with them. Benzos are alright, and of course weed is a given.
>>
File: 1484454189935.jpg (293KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1484454189935.jpg
293KB, 683x1024px
>>34330707
OP i had 3 beers
its +2 C, it was raining a little but. i tossed on a playlist called left alone in the rain. i put on some sweatpants fresh out of the dryer and grabbed and ice tea and walked out the door at 3 am .
>>
>>34330707

Suboxone always used to make me nauseus, but oxycontin never did.
>>
I fried balls tonight. I'm so tired and sore right now I can't leave bed.
>>
I'm on the tramadols tonight, had a few beers and I'm feeling super comfy. Gotta love that opiate + alcohol warm brain blanket.
>>
>>34332211
Suboxone made me vomit if I took more than a little.
>>
>>34330707
Why are you getting fucked up on subs man

You know that shit is for people who have CRIPPLING HEROIN ADDICTIONS right

Why skip the middle man
>Timetoshootup.jpeg
>>
>>34330742
Start drinking

It will slow your heart down a little bit and relax your veins decreasing blood pressure it will also thin your blood out

Your heart is at 120 because stimulants are vasoconstrictors they constrict your veins and increase blood pressure heart has to pump faster..

Just try to relax or go for a walk or something to chill you out simulants are awesome just take your mind off of those effects because if you think about it too much its going to ruin it

You'll be fine
>>
>>34330707

ehh, subs, ive dabbled with those. shit is way too sickly for my liking.

tonight i might squirt some morphine sulphate up my butt, got the right syringes from the vending machine this time around.
>>
>>34333511
Well done,

Well done

This guy gets it
>>
Ate 120 mgs of adderal in the last 18 hours and now I'm smoking some girl scout cookies hash and eating an indica edible. Not sure how this is going to end
>>
>>34333511
Next time hit the vein though buddy

I mean shooting it up your ass is smarter albeit way funnier

But you haven't experienced dope unless you shoot it

>t. ex user, take my advice since you are already doing it be very careful though shoot small amounts first so you see how it works DON'T BE STUPID can't stress that enough
>>
>>34333584
Itll be you know midway between being sped up and being down mixes like that are literally the best because if you do it right you are at the perfect medium between speed and downers weed with speed is pretty cool on its own but with the indica in the mix youll get a more calming effect

Its a nice balance
>>
>>34333613
Hopefully. I'm pretty fucking spun out right now. The hash helped calm me down tho
>>
>>34333700
Yep I miss being able to do that shit.. you should try to get actual speed though amphetamines are great but the real party is methamphetamine

I know it sounds sketchy as fuck dont just go looking for it I mean only in Denver CO can you do that but meth is a pretty great time if you like uppers its the best one

Hands down
>>
File: 1473663886965.jpg (11KB, 192x146px) Image search: [Google]
1473663886965.jpg
11KB, 192x146px
>>34330707

>tfw played vidya throughout the night
>had 3 hours of sleep later in the day
>enjoying my time right now
>later when I sleep it will be near instant due to being actually tired

Sleeping every second day is the best way to be comfy

How do wagecucks actually force themselves to wakeup at 6am?
>>
File: 1484593751373.jpg (35KB, 444x444px) Image search: [Google]
1484593751373.jpg
35KB, 444x444px
>>34330707
>just got home from work
>took half of a suboxone (what a coincidence)
>smoked a bowl
>mom just did laundry
>clean sheets
>lying in bed with favorite comforter
>eating greek yogurt with granola
>hop on /r9k/
>open this thread

COMFY
>>
>>34333763
I did meth once and ended up scratching a quarter inch deep gasg in my leg. I'll stick to adderal
>>
>>34333843
Dude what is it with you mfs and suboxone

That shit is maintenance crap it doesn't actually get you high lol.. just go get some opium or codeine or dare I say it snort some H why are you fucking with suboxone even heroin addicts hate that shit
>>
>>34333599
>implying I've never IV'd before

thanks for the sound advice, but i dont feel like fucking my veins up any more than they already are. besides, i dont bother chasing an exceedingly short rush anymore, I'd rather opt for 15-20% less bioavailability of rectal administration instead, for all the reasons aforementioned.
>>
>>34333936
Well you are just looney tunes my friend

You might of had some crank I would be aware I was doing that shit

Then again, I always mixed my meth with H so what do I know but Ive done it by itself I was usually able to tell I was doing that shit
>>
>>34333944
I Iv'd for like 5 years dude still can hit veins on my arm guess I am just lucky

Lol yeah I guess I should have assumed that because usually the asshole is the next step when you run out of veins I don't know why I didn't think that
>>
>>34333956
I did way to much. Snorted half a gram of shards in like 3 hours.
>>
>>34333997
Yeah that wasn't smart, You want to keep "coming up" but meth has a 9 hour half life that's why you gotta be careful with that shit because you might keep coming up but you are compounding multiple peak effects
>>
I just took my first pill of alprazolam.

What can I expect ?
>>
>>34334018
I'm aware. I didn't sleep for about 3 days after that. Even managed to go to work on the comedown and during the sleep deprivation. Still not sure how I managed that lol
>>
>>34334050
If you have ever taken an anti-psych med its practically the same thing

A numbing euphoria except benzos do it a lot better its just like basically a numbing euphoria
>>
>>34334074
I never took any psych med in my life.
its the first first time I use something aside cold medecine or shit like that.
>>
>>34334061
That's the longest I would stay up is 3 days anywhere past that you start entering psychosis territory I dont mean anything bad but you start seeing shit move over your shoulder and stuff and you stop being able to think like rationally about anything
>>
>>34334074
Litteraly not at all m8. The sedation that any pshycs cause of from it activating histamine receptors the same was diphenhydramine does. Benzos enhance the firing rate of the gaba receptor. Booth make you sleepy but the effects are not at all similar
>>
>>34334050
>>34334074
>>34334084

Should I take a second one to have a blast ?
>>
>>34334095
How many mgs are they? If you don't have a tolerance then it's going to knock you on your ass so be prepared for that.
>>
>>34334092
Right right my bad.. I realized you were right as soon as you said histamines in low doses that is
>>
>>34334100

0.25mg,

Can I go to the gym ? Or the sun salon
>>
>>34334095
No wait for the first one to kick in just be patient they take about 30 mins
>>
>>34330742
Do not listen to: >>34333419

Drink water.
>>
>>34334111
.5 mgs isn't much even withought a tolerance so you'll be fine. Don't fucking sit there and eat them like candy tho. Those things give you the same impulse cocaine does. You'll blackout and end up getting into all kinds of shenanigans that you won't remember. BE CAREFUL
>>
>>34334111
Wait wait wait wait. You go to a fucking tanning salon?
>>
>>34334124
okay ill wait a bit
>>34334136
Yeah, its comfy. I put some relaxing beach sounds on.
>>
File: 1480395493243.jpg (59KB, 896x921px) Image search: [Google]
1480395493243.jpg
59KB, 896x921px
>>34333937
I don't do suboxone out of choice I use them exactly for what you said maintenance! I'm a vicious fucking junkie, I shoot dope and have a habit. Or well I had a habit, my dealer got bagged last week and the only thing I can find are subs. I don't take a half to get fucked up, I take a half to not be sick so I can enjoy my day! If I had a connect I'd be shooting dope right now. I am so not fucking comfy now! REEEEEEE!
>>
>>34334146
Honestly don't even take the extra one. Take them how the doctor told you to. Trust me I used to get 120 10 mg valium a month and if you're taking them to get high it will spiral out of control real quick and thing is you'll be so fucked up you won't even realise it. Take your meds the way you're supposed to anon
>>
>>34334177
That .25 is going to make you feel nice and relaxed anyway.
>>
File: CvYyG0rXEAALsz7.jpg (18KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
CvYyG0rXEAALsz7.jpg
18KB, 400x388px
>tfw straight edge
>>
>>34334198
Either way you're still here in fucking r9k just like us.
>>
>>34334121
Yeah yeah my bad once again

Pissing out more water I guess I just have a lot of experience with that shit cuz I did that once it made shit better at first Ive just done a lot of drugs and I would do that simply to enhance the experience
>>
>>34334163
Haha yeah I know how that is I used to use a shitload man

I kicked my methadone about 4 months ago probably going to have to develop another habit because honestly I need drugs to remotely function as defeatist as that sounds I am pretty sure I have BPD drugs make it my life easier so yep

Benzos will be my new drug of choice
>>
>>34334198
>is straight edge
>posts on r9k
well i geuss you got the short end of the stick anon
>>
>>34334376
Yeah it sucks I'm using these subs to ween down and I'm just going to have to find a new connect. I can get fentynal but I just don't want to mess with it. I'm probably going to pick up some k pins on the 28th. I can't even image coming off of methadone, the horror stories I've heard.
>>
>>34334569
Do not get fentynal.. very very short half life with twice the punch of H meaning same amount of withdrawal in less time.. so I would just start kicking to be honest if it came down to that

My withdrawals were always really fucked up but at least I never got sick to my stomach those were the only symptoms I have never gotten

Methadone is only bad because of the half life it is heroin withdrawal with added suicidal ideation and all your symptoms are dragged out.. I spent a month and half having physical symptoms, PAWS was even worse because after a month of intense writhing around youre still shaky and fucking sensitive to light and stuff

4 months now.. all I can feel is anxiety and fear
>Possibly mentally ill
Funny thing is.. as bad as it was I still miss being on it
>>
>>34334569
Still cant sleep at night melatonin and 5htp do absolutely nothing

Get Seroquel, considering just getting on benzos because I have already wasted enough time sitting around

Started using because of my intense anxiety that even with exposure nothing got better

Was so spiritually weak from years of intense anxiety that prompted social isolation that heroin actually made my life bearable until it ultimately destroyed it

All that just to get back on drugs but hey If I actually am mentally ill thank fuck man I just need to be able to think again this shit is so fucked up
>>
>>34334569
The thing with methadone though is the feelings of fear and desperation and absolute breaking down of your body and mind are a lot more intense which is probably what prompts the suicidal ideation at least with H withdrawal you know physically you will be fine in two weeks methadone hits fucking hard in the beginning and then like day 6-7 you start feeling midly better then it comes back and guts you for another week and half then you feel better then fucking hits again its comes in waves that last for fucking days and weeks its a mind fuck dude
>>
>>34334610
I've always heard fent was bad shit, like people get wired dope sick from it and it has no legs. Alot of people are dying from it out here. I miss heroin so much I feel like I can't fucntijn and get anxiety over every little thing. I get paranoid and can't sleep. I'm diagnosed bi polar type 1 but currently have no health insurance and heroin is how I self medicate it. Believe it or not but it's cheaper to have a habit than pay for my meds. I hope to be drug free one day but I don't see it coming anytime soon
>>
>>34334756
Seriously? It is cheaper to have an H habit then pay for meds well out of pocket I guess.. that's so fucked how much are you doing everyday? I was usually ok with a half g as long as I wasn't a fiend about it but knowing me I was a fiend hardcore but if money was tight I could make it work
>>
>>34334771
Every two weeks I'd get 10 grams for 350, Id usually stretch it. Some times call for a gram here and there occasionally sell some of it to get high for free. You know all that bullshit.
One months medication is a little over 800
I was on Wellbutrin, xanax, inderal, and Seroquel
>>
>>34334921
WHAT IN THE FUCK DUDE

How were you swinging 10 for 350 where in the blue blazes do you live? Are you white?
>>
>>34334921
Did any of those meds work.. did the Wellbutrin? Did you get hooked to the Xanax at all?
>>
>>34334955
I live in the north east I was getting it from this Mississippi black dude who came down from the city. I met him one weekend in the holding tank. He gave me his number when we got released and where legit. Plus he just really likes me because I bring him a lot of business and he takes care of me. He calls me his favorite white boy.
>>
>>34335022
This is fucking unheard of man.. I used to pay 350 for not even 6 grams like 5.5-5.8 you know the "Mexican quarters" I didn't even get breaks on the ounces which were 1600. I dealt it so I could do it for free but still 350 for 10 you are fucking lucky
>>
>>34335022
Especially since that fool is a nig, nigs down south must be fucking way cooler than the ones up north you probably know that where in the northeast I am in MD
>>
>>34334955
What are the prices in your area?
>>
>>34335074
I'm up in MA this car just showed up and he's so obviously a big he rolls up blasting rap, smelling of weed, new car Everytime always has rims
>>
>>34335076
Well in CO they were what I just wrote two posts up and it was fucking Tar. This asshole probably gets raw at a fucking steal and I live near Baltimore.. Anon you are seriously one lucky fuck that is really unheard of
>>
>>34335113
Must be up there.. that's cool as fuck, guess NJ or MA is where the real good prices are at huh?
>>
>>34335056
Yeah man that's why I'm fucked I knew it was to good to last I talked to him last Thursday because he was supposed to come down and see me Friday morning. Called him Friday morning and his phone just rang. It just rang all day and no response to texts either. Then the next day his phone was just off. I'm thinking he got arrested. Guess I'm just going to have to sober up for a while but the anxiety is fucking killing me. I might just have to do a sub maintenance with a little help from some Xanax
>>
>>34335157
Yeah totally forgot you mentioned that.. that fucking blows dude that shit NEVER lasts either

I mean at least with the mexis they were consistent pretty sure they were cartel so the dope was always available guess that's the only upside it was pretty strong for tar too..

yeah I mean your in a good position though sort of, I would use the maintenance shit carefully because withdrawals from it are fucking really bad.. I would just kick with the Xanax if I were you or maybe ween down slowly with subs? Fuck I remember what its like to be in that spot you literally have to face the inevitable one way or another
>>
File: sal2.jpg (20KB, 200x267px) Image search: [Google]
sal2.jpg
20KB, 200x267px
>>34330707
drank leftovers yesterday and got pretty drunk, had a comfy night blasting music and playing vidya. woke up today feeling fine, a bit tired but got nothing too exhausting tommorow. feeling pretty comfy still
>>
>>34335155
Where I'm from dope goes in sticks a stick is 10G most people charge about 500-600 I was lucky at first I was only getting them for 450 but because I would bring him a lot of business and sell alot of his molly that I got a good price after a while
>>
>>34335201
Yeah I was plan on taking subs for a detox protocol I took a full one for a week now I'm taking a half of one for the next 4 days then a quarter for 4 then nothing all the while taking 1-3mg of Xanax a day. I was thinking of dropping some LSD but might wait until im in a better state of mind
>>
>>34334365
I actually get you, usually when I have done speed I would drink and it allows me to drink more.
However I do not like stimulants because they don't do much to me, just kinda keeps me awake and make me seem more obnoxious
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.