[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone else noticed how many people have perfectly straight

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 1484508230379.jpg (32KB, 346x339px) Image search: [Google]
1484508230379.jpg
32KB, 346x339px
Has anyone else noticed how many people have perfectly straight teeth and feel weird about it because they never had braces? My teeth are pretty janky and crooked because my bite was fine and I just didn't want to have shit on my teeth when I was 11 or whatever. I've thought about getting adult braces, but it seems like too normie of a thing to do, on the same level as plastic surgery.
>>
>>34330623
>on the same level as plastic surgery.
Never.
I've never used braces either, but I don't think it's that bad to have them. It also depends on how bad your teeth are, if they're just a little crooked then don't worry, but if they really look bad there's nothing wrong with using braces.
>>
I have perfectly straight teeth. But for several months i have drank large amounts of soda and coffee as well as eaten high sugar foods. i am too depressed to give a shit and only brush my teeth once a day. my teeth are now rotting and yellow. they are covered in mamelons. i had nice teeth last year. now my two front teeth have a gap at the end formed by decay.
>>
>>34330938
Well, I've never really considered it too strongly because I never got mocked for my teeth or anything, even though they're crooked. It was just an observation I've had, whether on online videos or in public a lot of people have movie star teeth.
>>
>>34331273
That's ok then, you don't need to worry about it. Also, this might sound kind of weird, but sometimes smiles look more genuine and interesting when your teeth are not perfect. I know how weird that sounds, but if your teeth are just a bit crooked, your smile might look kind of interesting in comparison (If they're not that bad and just slightly crooked)
>>
I'm turning 28 soon and I have adult braces. They suck to wear a ton, but I've had them for half a year and my teeth are already straight. It's been worth every penny and the agony. I used to be afraid to talk or show my teeth at all my entire life, but now even with the braces on I don't mind nearly as much.

It's worth it if you can afford it, and even then your orthodontist would likely be willing to work out an affordable payment plan with you.
>>
File: 1480500241318.jpg (45KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1480500241318.jpg
45KB, 645x773px
>>34330623
Get braces if your teeth's jaggedness is bothering you so much because it'll be worth it if/when they're better for it.
My teeth are horridly misaligned, but it's also unfortunately the worst of my problems as I come from a bloodline that should've been vanquished long ago.
I just avoid opening my mouth as much as possible which is surprisingly easy as I rarely speak anyway and naturally breathe solely from my nostrils.
Glad I'll be dead sooner than later.

Pic soul-destroyingly related.
>>
>>34330623
>Tfw yellow teeth that won't get white no matter how much I brush them
>>
File: 1484828826971.png (110KB, 3000x2953px) Image search: [Google]
1484828826971.png
110KB, 3000x2953px
>tfw bottomrow of my teeth is retardedly fucked up, but have nice top row, when i smile only top row shows

>>34334126
bleach it
>>
File: spongebob nigga.jpg (37KB, 476x468px) Image search: [Google]
spongebob nigga.jpg
37KB, 476x468px
>>34330623
Yeah. My teeth are so goddamn ugly , I don't get why it was never fixed. When I used to talk to people I could just tell they're bothered by it
>>
I had okay teeth and an underbite. Got braces and now my teeth are right but my underbite looks more severe. Causes me to be self conscious whenever in public or have to talk to someone.
>>
>>34334542
Anyway, my advice is don't get graces unless you are totally sure. They're uncomfortable and it will be an awful experience, and in the end you may be more fucked up than when you went in.
>>
>>34334626
Oh and if you don't care for your teeth properly they will leave white stains on your teeth.
>>
I have huge fucking teeth (all fucked up too but braces now)
But my bottom two central incisors are really fucking tiny and it looks ridiculous.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.