[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >girlfriend has a long-distance friend that drives

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 10

File: 1481926292464.png (342KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1481926292464.png
342KB, 500x500px
>be me
>girlfriend has a long-distance friend that drives truck
>we all play wow and hang out in voice chat together, girlfriend and I are in skype
>this guy calls her while he drives and talks to her for hours, she reads a fuckin therapy book to him
>when he comes online for the night, he's always saying sexual things to her and calling her baby and shit
>this really pisses me off
>i try to tell him off
>girlfriend gets mad because that makes it "uncomfortable" for her
>have to bite my tongue and let him say whatever the fuck he wants
>feel like when I'm silent I'm losing some type of fight for her

She tells me he's just trolling me, and if so, it fuckin works. This is the only girl I've really loved, and I don't want some low-T, retarded, asshole truck driver to steal her. The dude has kids and a woman that would love to be his girlfriend, can't he have some fucking decency instead of wanting to get his dick wet with my girl?

How the fuck do I get him to stop? I just texted my gf and told her he stresses me out like hell doing that shit, no response, but she went to bed like an hour ago.
>>
>girlfriend gets mad
anon please get rid of such toxic people from your life
You have a right to tell him off , your girlfriend clearly likes the attention she gets from that trucker guy.
Don't fall for a whore
>>
>>34330648
She's made me happier than I've ever been in my life though, and I could never get another gf. My mind tells me he's deep in her friend-zone, but my heart still wants me to fight him.
>>
>>34330593
>I just texted my gf and told her he stresses me out
game over bud, prepare for the breakup for being clingy af
>>
if you're expressing discomfort and she doesn't listen, apologize and modify her behavior accordingly, then she doesn't really care about you
>>
Sit her down when you aren't on a skype call with truckerchad and explain to her what you just wrote. Make sure to mention that he has kids and it isn't appropriate.

Women are complex creatures, but not that hard to understand
>>
>>34330823
I've been clingy as fuck for the whole year we've been together, it's not like she thinks I get along well with this guy.
>>
File: 1456340212310.gif (392KB, 245x280px) Image search: [Google]
1456340212310.gif
392KB, 245x280px
>>34330916
>>34330684
>>34330593

you're a literal cuck, move on or just accept that the trucker is fucking her
>>
>>34330593
Tell him and her it is not something you like, if either of them keep doing it, cut that person out of your life.
If the other gets upset at that cut, cut them out too.

You will feel free man.
>>
>>34330946
Unless his cock is thousands of miles long, he's not. I'm the one fucking her, he doesn't ever even get sent around where we live.

He's a fuckin beta orbiter, he's the cuck.
>>
>>34330946
Lose the id tripfag.
>>
File: alpha.png (9KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
alpha.png
9KB, 512x512px
fuckin tell that cunt ''oi mate, leave my gf alone or ill kick yer fuckin head in, youve got kids and a woman of your own so stop trying to get yer fuckin dick wet with mine you cunt'' be alpha you gay

and if you dont your a cuck and youll lose her

you know Im right OP
>>
File: 1454052301839.gif (947KB, 320x360px) Image search: [Google]
1454052301839.gif
947KB, 320x360px
>>34331046

everyone is so mean today, maybe thats why no other tripfriends are posting
>>
tell her that is unacceptable and make it clear that you will drop her if it continues (you might have to go through with it as well)

also
>texting
don't do this, it just gives her the perfect opportunity to walk all over you.
always call and put her on the spot. women aren't even half as tough when dealt with in real time.
>>
>>34331072
Tripfags are a blight. Accept being anon or fuck off to Facebook. Pls.
>>
File: 1428872117304.jpg (26KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1428872117304.jpg
26KB, 540x540px
>>34330593
Was in the same situation as you and was smart enough to dump her for that shit. One year later she was married to him and pregnant with his daughter.

This isn't just "trolling", she's a classless easy whore. Get rid of her like you do garbage.
>>
>>34331031
>Dirty trucker talks sexy to your gf infront of you
>You do nothing

>"H-he's the cuck guys"
>>
>>34331155
Can you read? I said I tell him off all the time, but she tells me to stop because we aren't the only three in there. I can understand, the other people in there have no business hearing me telling him that she's mine.
>>
>>34331196
then tell them off in private, cucky
>>
File: 1482763243366.png (429KB, 634x477px) Image search: [Google]
1482763243366.png
429KB, 634x477px
>>34331196
>cant make his girl stop flirting with other guys
>calls others low-T
>b-b-b-but
>>
>>34331305
Fuck off, I'm telling him to fuck off next time he starts too.

And I'm not just calling him that, dude has doctor certified low-t.
>>
What makes you think he's not banging her? How would you know where he gets sent?

You're in a long distance relationship, that's red flag num 1

Number 2 no girl should ever get mad at her bf for getting pissed at some dude saying sexual shit in front of him to her.

Do you evern see her? If so how often? Do you guys have sex?

Anyways if this isn't a troll thread, this relationship is going to do nothing for you. She has zero respect for you as a person. I can 100 percent guarantee it won't end will for you at all. You're only hope is to try and get some respect. Be more distant, talk to other girls, go out more, take a long time to text her back. If she really cares about you she'll miss you and apologize for acting like a retard. But she just sounds like an immature girl who likes attention.
>>
>>34331072
you misunderstand the purpose of this site
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 500x349px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 500x349px
>>34330593
>This is the only girl I've really loved
Well you should stop loving her now, OP. I've got bad news for you. Your girlfriend doesn't respect you or your manhood. She's metaphorically cucking you. She doesn't value you and views you as entirely replaceable, she stays with you out of convince and comfort, not because she is attracted to you. She doesn't desire you the way you desire her, in fact she doesn't feel very strongly about you at all. i don't know your circumstances entirely, so I don't know if you support her financially or not, but if you do, realize she's using you as a wallet.

Don't feel like you're supposed to 'fight' for her. If she were attracted to you and respected you, she wouldn't ever do something like that to your face, she would fear ruining her chances with you. What she's doing is a blatant act of complete disrespect. There is no winning move, getting angry will only make you seem weak and clingy, which will only make you less attractive in her eyes.

>I just texted my gf and told her he stresses me out like hell doing that shit
This was the worst thing you could have done. You just revealed yourself as insecure and weak, if there was any hope before, now you've made it clear to her that you value her much more than she values you. You just lost, and she won. Do not expect her to empathize with your suffering. She doesn't care, in fact she's a bit grossed out by it.

>How the fuck do I get him to stop?
Tricky question. The short answer is that you can't. You could put your foot down and demand her to stop, but it would just give her the victim card and she'd tell you you're overreacting. Either she'll continue doing it and lie to you about it, or she'll outright refuse to stop, depending on just how bad things really are.

Really though, you're looking at the effect and not the cause. The problem isn't him, the problem is your relationship. Even if he disappeared, an endless number of other guys exist to take his place.
>>
>>34331345
He always talks about where he is, and I know because I'm pretty much constantly with her online.

I see her pretty often, we fuck like animals, and when were not together physically, we masturbate with each other multiple times a day.

The relationship has done a lot for me already.
>>
>>34330593

Bud, any woman that talks sexually with another guy needs to be dumped. Don't put up with that shit. She's gonna cheat on you.
>>
>>34331382
No, I don't support her. So is she lying when she gets dirty as fuck with me, calls me sexy and hot, and tells me she want me to use her body and dominate her?

She doesn't flirt back with him, it's one sided from him, and the problem is I can respond.
>>
>>34331438
I can tell you from experience it won't end well for you. But you wouldn't listen to anybody anyway.

The only way to get her to stop talking to him is to do what I said. If you keep complaining about him to her it will only make things worse. Only way is to be more distant and just casually text other girls (or at least act like it). Smile when you get the text and just act like it's no big deal. Start acting a little different, dress a little better, be more happy and carefree. I've done this a number of times. You see right now she has you trapped, but if you do what I said she'll start to have a little fear of losing you. It's actually part of a healthy relationship is that fear.

Also there's something you're not telling us. You're in a long distance relationship but see each other all the time? How old are you? How old is she? Do you guys have jobs?
>>
File: image.jpg (118KB, 680x1528px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118KB, 680x1528px
>>34331382
The smart choice for you right now would be to drop this girl like the trash she is, but you're blinded by your dick and hormones so you're going to convince yourself you can fix things. I understand, you invested so much into her, you love her. You view her in your mind as a part of yourself and your life, you see her as a permanent fixture, you couldn't imagine a future without her in it. Unfortunately, you're in love with an imagined, idealized persona, not a real human being. You're blinded by infatuation, but from the outside its very clear.

If you want to truly try salvaging things, here's some advice. You're not going to like it but I assure you it's the truth.
>Cut your emotional investment in her
The way you control women's behavior isn't by asking. Words will not convince her, actions will. When she does something like this, you can't appeal to her logically, you need to appeal to her baser senses. Start revoking her status. Don't give her as much attention, show disinterest in her. She's acting like an undesirable mate, so treat her accordingly. Your affection is an over abundant resource, and humans value scarce resources the most.
>Show interest in other women, and let her see you flirting with other women
It seems childish but that's because women *are* childish. Women are most attracted to a man they feel has other options. If she thinks you're only with her because you can't get any other girls, it causes her to respect you less. Look at it this way: a girl wants to feel special. If she feels like you chose her despite having other options, maybe even better looking options, she feels special that you chose her, it makes the bond stronger. Also she wants to show her boyfriend off to her friends and family, she wants to feel like you're a catch.
>Start improving your looks
Lift weights, eat healthy, dress better. Become more attractive.
>Get involved
You sound pretty anti-social. Women like socializing. Become a part of a community.
>>
>>34331512
If you're so sexy and hot why can't you get another gf then?
>>
File: 1460323942823.gif (13KB, 371x336px) Image search: [Google]
1460323942823.gif
13KB, 371x336px
You must beat him up.
>>
>>34331512
>so is she lying
Women can have sex with men they're not attracted to, lol. Perhaps things aren't as bad as I assumed, I don't have the full picture, so I can't say anything with certainty about your relationship.
but
this is still unhealthy behavior from her and telling of some serious problems down the road. It's a red flag
>>
>>34330593
Your gf literally spends hours of her life every day to talk with this guy, who clearly wants to fuck her. She is actively trying to please him and obviously values him even more than you.

Fuckin leave dudeo.
>>
>>34331031
>Gf openly flirts with this random from across the country
>He's jerking it while she listens to his fantasies while OP gets told to be quiet by gf so she can enjoy

>H-hes the cuck guys!
>>
>>34331512
>So is she lying when she gets dirty as fuck with me, calls me sexy and hot, and tells me she want me to use her body and dominate her?
It's inconclusive, actually. Women are capable of saying absolutely anything in the heat of the moment.
She's not necessarily lying though.
>>
>>34331517
I guess all the time means a few times in the year we've been together. I'm 22, she's 40, we both have jobs and support ourselves.
>>
File: image.gif (136KB, 468x1840px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
136KB, 468x1840px
>>34331524
Being involved in a social community that she isn't has a massive effect on your relationship, in a good way. One, it will make you significantly more attractive to her. Women like an image, she will like the idea that you're going out and doing things. They also like mystery and excitement. You'll have stories to talk about, you'll be less boring, and you'll notice a change. Let her imagination run wild, she doesn't know about the other girls you'll be meeting. Whether it's reasonable or not, she'll imagine competition. Never doubt a woman's jealousy. It's the source of their sex drive, in my opinion.

Even better, this effect is twofold. At whatever community you become involved in, the women will not meet your girlfriend, so they won't know what she is like. They will be curious as to where you fall on the hierarchy, and will try to get your attention. With proper care, you'll cause both sides to perceive you as more than you really are. The fun part is realizing that the illusion becomes real. By being sought after, you actually do become more socially valued.

Keep your girlfriend on her toes. It may sound manipulative but realize that she will be happier this way. She'll feel more feminine and you'll feel more masculine.
>>
>>34331630
Lmao this has to be a fuckin troll thread. Fuck you op for wasting my time
>>
>>34331196
>"S-stop talking to my GF like that Fred"
>"No anon, it's okay, don't offend him"

>He's a cuck guys

Wrong.
>>
>>34331668
I swear to god it's not man, if I could prove it I would.
>>
>>34330593
>low t, retarded asshole
Nice way to describe yourself m8. 1st mistake you did was enter a long distance relationship. She has no real faith in you nor the "relationship" so good job, this will end in a huge fight and you're this womans bitch because she makes the problem be about you calling shit out and it's even worse because you act like it's the truck drivers fault your bitch is letting him close. You're a cucked faggot she hasn't respected for a long time, you don't love her, you just want her to love you because you're obsessed over the fact she's thinking of a new dick.
>>
>>34330593
He has likely already cucked you. Your relationship is as good as dead. Make plans for the inevitable break up.
>>
>>34331630
You fucking nigger why would you do that to us?

If this is somehow not a troll
>LDR between a young man and a milf that gets hit on by other men
The flag is redder than the USSR flag.
>>
>>34331726
It's not a troll, why is the flag so red anon?
>>
>>34330593
I'm sorry.

blox.
>>
She's not your girlfriend if she's twice your age.

Just ignore the trucker guy on Skype. Block him so you can't hear him. He probably doesn't talk to you anyway. Nobody will notice.
>>
>>34331684
If it's not a troll a few times a year is nothing. She's fucking other men dude, you're 22 just smash when you can and enjoy life. She's 40 and doesn't want a serious relationship, if she did it sure as fuck wouldn't be long distance and she wouldn't be talking to other men.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.