[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

welp, today is the day either my mom kicks out my fucking crack

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1472011770918.png (126KB, 750x709px) Image search: [Google]
1472011770918.png
126KB, 750x709px
welp, today is the day

either my mom kicks out my fucking crack head brother i might end up dying from him trying to kill me
>>
>>34329960
brother or i *

weeew
>>
You sold your bro down the river?
>>
tell your story anon

go on
>>
File: 1458681290932.gif (725KB, 700x510px) Image search: [Google]
1458681290932.gif
725KB, 700x510px
>>34330003
im tired of putting up with his shit

he already put his hands on me once and then called the crisis unit on me so i was stuck in the hospital forcibly for a few days

>>34330033
there's not a whole lot to it for this part really. he's a literal crack head and he always does fucked up shit to me and others, and im done. i already told her she needs to stop being scared and do it because if he was doing this to anyone else in the house he'd be kicked out already, so that same rule needs to apply for me also. i cant take it anymore it feels like my heart is going to burst from anger everytime he's even around. i keep swearing to god but i really am trying not to, i have schizophrenic episodes so idk why she thinks i can just keep enduring this and not end up blacking out. it makes me think she just doesnt care ultimately
>>
File: 1483759707933.jpg (111KB, 708x960px) Image search: [Google]
1483759707933.jpg
111KB, 708x960px
>>34330033
checking the fucc out of those triple dubs btw
>>
>>34330191
I've been forcibly hospitalized too. I know what it's like. I hope things start looking up and your crack head brother gets it together
>>
>>34330266
i dont hope he gets it together because he wont. he enjoys his lifestyle, so he needs to take that shit where it belongs, in a rehab center or on some street somewhere, where he can be an asshole and fight as much as his heart desires
>>
>>34330321
Has he always been a bad brother to you? Before the crack did you two do anything brotherly?
>>
>Family is fucking unstable because parents are worse at communicating than the average robot and my sister has literally no care if what she does causes a fight
Another 5 months or so and I'm out
>>
>>34330385

Doesn't matter. Once he became a druggie, he threw all of that away. He's nothing but inhuman filth now. OP should shoot him like the rabid beast he is.
>>
>>34330385
he was always in and out of jail so i didnt know him most of my life, then he managed to get out for a while now because he finally served his long as hell sentence, but i wasn't even born when he first did drugs. here's the thing, when he got out i was anxious to get to know him and everything, i asked my mom to let him move in when he needed a place, i taught him a few things he missed out on while he was in jail, i helped him get his mind state on track to get /fit/ (he was a fat fuck when he got out), and then one time i let him borrow some money...never payed me back in full. started giving me 5$ here, 3$ there. then just never the rest. i let it slide, figure that he is having a tough time getting out of fines and etc he still had to pay. little did i know he is a fucking user, because that only escalated into using up and eating all my shit around the house. then constantly still wanting me to let him in in the middle of the night, still asking for money, trying to borrow shit etc. then one time he tried to sell me a piece of weed for like 10$. i didn't buy it, obviously, and i completely stopped dealing with him.
>>
>>34330601
Thats messed, you're hitting me in the feels. Anon, he was blessed to have a brother in you.
>>
>>34330191
Did he rape you?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.