[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shit keeps happening man. I'm gonna post one of my recent

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_5101.jpg (171KB, 750x1034px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5101.jpg
171KB, 750x1034px
Shit keeps happening man.

I'm gonna post one of my recent chats with a girl I kinda like but at the same time don't want to actually date because I don't know if I'm in the right headspace right now. This is a multi-part thing so bear with me

All started a couple hours ago when I dropped some depression bombs on her because it's late and I'm angry with myself and needed someone to talk with
>>
File: IMG_5102.jpg (125KB, 750x1025px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5102.jpg
125KB, 750x1025px
>>34329431
I have asked this girl out like 3 times, and at this point am pretty certain I'm stuck in the friendzone. Doesn't mean this didn't cheer me up just a little.
>>
>>34329431
>>34329520
just go out with her retard, what is there to lose?
>>
>>34329630
Nothing to lose, you're probably right.

I should mention now I've never actually met this girl irl. She's real, but I felt like that should be established right here and now
>>
>>34329520
why do you call her "man" so much
>>
she seems somewhat interested
>>
>>34329721
If you want to get out of the friendzone, stop crying! That's the girl's job. You have to be the strong decision-maker.
>>
>>34329743
That's just how I talk, man. This has gotten my signals mixed up several times.

I fear that may also be the case here.
>>
>>34329781
You fuckin' know it, m8.

I've been pretty weak as of late though, I needed to get it out somewhere and we've helped each other get through shit in the past.

>>34329768
I'm not negating the possibility that this is all just sympathetic and I'm getting my hopes up like I always do.
>>
>>34329841
What helps me a lot when I face a problem is to just take a few hours and think about every aspect of that problem and then start an argument with myself to solve the problem. Sounds kinda schizophrenic tbqh.
But I have never had any real problems so I really can't judge about your situation.
>>
stop beta posting. this shit isn't real and its not funny anymore.
>>
>>34329431
ask her out
be alpha for once
>>
File: IMG_4869.jpg (146KB, 559x913px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4869.jpg
146KB, 559x913px
>>34329923
That shit's fucking hilarious, but my post is not betaposting in the traditional sense.

Now THIS, this is Betaposting
>>
>>34329933
Fuck I WILL

Just...just later on, alright? I can't just switch from "I'm depressed as shit" to "I think you're cute let's go get coffee"
>>
>>34329961
Was that you, OP? If yes, good job.
>>
>>34330000
Sounds reasonable. Otherwise you might come of as pretty unstable.
>>
>>34329786
did you just assume my gender?

origipoo
>>
File: IMG_4939.png (178KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4939.png
178KB, 750x1334px
>>34330022
Nope, I post that regularly along with this because it's the funniest shit.

This one's actually way worse
>>
>>34330099
That's cringe as fuck.
>>
>>34329961
>>34330099
Seeing stuff like this kills me every time cause I've certainly been on the receiving end of the one liners a few times. Thankfully that hasn't happened in a while though. I agree that betas should step up their game and polish their flaws and girls don't owe them anything but I've definitely been there so I feel for them.

>>34329431
>>34329520
She seems pretty cool, OP. Seems like she cares about you enough to at least offer herself as someone to support you if you need it. Not everyone will do that. I'd melt if a girl like that called me rad, haha. And it's also kinda cool to know I'm not the only one who calls girls man or dude sometimes, like I always thought that sounds weird. I only say it at the end of sentences though, like "that was a crazy game man" or "that was tough man" etc.

Regardless, good luck with her dude
>>
>>34330099
he does it for free

originality no refunds bitch
>>
>>34330099
>what do you think of me?

>thx

This makes me feel sad :(
>>
>>34330188
Yeah, I've always considered those words as sort of gender-neutral expressions.

And thanks, good luck in your endeavors as well.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.