[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Say someone had the power to make someone uncontrollably want

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: amerikuns.jpg (417KB, 3072x2463px) Image search: [Google]
amerikuns.jpg
417KB, 3072x2463px
Say someone had the power to make someone uncontrollably want to have sex with them, just by touching them, and they didn't get this ability by choice. If someone accidentally touched this person without knowing they had this power, and fucked them nonconsensually, who would be prosecuted for rape?
>>
>>34328795
depends if the person with power is male or female m8
>>
>>34328795
there is a manga that deals with this.
Kono S o, Mi yo! - Cupid no Itazura

but imo it would be rape.
she is not herself,
not consent.
>>
>>34328828
It doesn't matter, ignore that males are the ones normally prosecuted for rape irl, I can't tell who would be at fault here
>>
it not rape because there's no intent to have sex against the wishes of the partner, or any reasonable evidence of a lack of consent/lack of capacity to give consent.
>>
File: 1424153675883.jpg (82KB, 720x479px) Image search: [Google]
1424153675883.jpg
82KB, 720x479px
>>34328890
Pic related is as far as I'd go with this idea OP.
>>
>>34328890
Consider this: the person (say its a girl) with the power was walking around one day, and a man accidentally bumps into her, making him uncontrollably fuck her. The man was a stranger (so she thought she would have no need to tell him about her power because she would probably never see him again), and originally had no intent to fuck her. She didn't want to be fucked, though. Would the man be at fault for violating her, or would she be at fault for not taking precautions, and letting him touch her?
>>
>>34329018
This begs the question: What is "want" and how is this any different from giving her booze, roofies or ecstasy?
>>
>>34328795

I see you've discovered Sweet Guy.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.