[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women across the world are beginning their rise. When will men

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: riseup.jpg (134KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
riseup.jpg
134KB, 780x438px
Women across the world are beginning their rise.

When will men fight back? Not one can validly explain why they are protesting, they simply want more. More.
>>
>>34328480
just ignore them. they are powerless without male attention.
>>
File: go make me a sandwich.jpg (115KB, 611x719px) Image search: [Google]
go make me a sandwich.jpg
115KB, 611x719px
nigger female chimpouts are inevitable in a crowd this big

women are only going to achieve one thing - have their rights revoked for being fucking retards

ahahahahahahaha just according to plan
>>
>>34328687
This is supposedly biggest protest in US history - 2.9 million

If we revoke women's rights their will truly be a gender war. Will be beautiful.
>>
>>34328733
>under 1%

insignificant
>>
>>34328761
>>34328651
Beta men will give them the attention they want.

They are not insignificant, turning a blind shoulder is the last thing to do

What they're doing is fucking disgusting. Imagine a "Men's March". It would be considered sexist. Someone needs to show this crowd that males are tired of being forgotten and unheard.
>>
>>34328687
I'm not with feminists but i can't stand for this kind of bullshit either, anyone who agree's with this is an ignorant moron.
>>
>>34328839

That voice does exist on the Internet -- and silently between nearly all males because we understand each other's struggle (usually) -- the problem is getting women to understand.

AKA getting grown adults (women) with fingers in their ears going "lalalala I can't hear you" with the other hand outstretched asking for more.
>>
>>34328859
He is right. Although women have advanced heavily intellectually , possibly even more than men, society is still a man's world. Man makes everything. Which is fine, women's only purpose is her looks
>>
>>34328924
>women's only purpose is her looks
>tfw I probably contribute more to society than you do
>>
>>34328957
Yeah, whatever you say, hon. Talk to me when you're 40 and not a stay at home mom tending the children while dad works his ass off to pay the bills and come home to women on TV whining for more
>>
>>34328687
>mfw I'm a man and all of the criticisms of women in that image apply to me
>>
>>34328480
the women wouldn't be protesting if they weren't in fear of Trump.

I'd say Elliot Roger's dream has already been realized.
>>
>>34329167
It's not enough. This is unity. Them shilling nonsense publicly then going to sleep the next day and returning to their life unites women.

They need to actually live in fear. Trump needs to ban abortion. That could very well start a gender war
>>
File: concern.jpg (104KB, 784x708px) Image search: [Google]
concern.jpg
104KB, 784x708px
>>34329205
uhhhhh, what? purple monkey dishwasher.
>>
File: enhanced-14377-1431341169-22.jpg (40KB, 625x583px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-14377-1431341169-22.jpg
40KB, 625x583px
>>34328480

>the year 2017 and women still want even more rights

top kek society is going to collapse at this rate because men are afraid to say "no" to women. feminize countries always fail because you are hurting the men who build civilization and fought to protect us. you can only have an equal society by handicapping men first so women have a chance to compete against men. also you are giving them laws that protect women over the expense of men because women don't like to take responsibility. fucking china knows this and this is why they don't give women too many rights.
>>
>>34329465
Exactly.

And this is the problem with giving women rights.

Look at countries with some of the most rights to women. America and UK. Those two countries have highest rates of feminists.

Countries with women who have least rights, Saudi Arabia, very little women spewing feminist rhetoric bullshit.

Women shouldnt even be allowed to fucking drive, let alone vote
>>
>>34329530
the uk is full of pussies thanks to feminism and they are being over taken by Muslims. The Muslims are not even adapting the culture there but changing it to their own culture and chasing the whole system.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.