[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /skinny/ here? 6ft, 113lbs here. Why can't I find shirts

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Who /skinny/ here?

6ft, 113lbs here. Why can't I find shirts with sleeves that 'fit' my arms like normal people? Why is it so hard to find good pants? Why is clothing in general so suited towards fatties?

Anyone else have minor problems that they blow out of proportion because of this?
>>
5'8 120 here. Short and skinny is the worst. At least you're tall.

I agree though, it's hard to look good in clothes if you're too skinny. Just end up looking awkward.

Also
>tfw you need to have your watches custom fit because you're such a skinny wristlet
>>
>>34328384

Everything I have looks second-hand, it's awful.

Also

>having to poke holes in your belts so your pants fit right.
>>
>tfw you don't eat much or can't finish a meal and your family or friends embarrass you about it
I don't make a big deal about it when some fatass wants to eat 8 hamburgers and 6 hot dogs. You guys don't go after him.

I swear it's socially acceptable to shame skinny people, but if you shame a fat person, everyone drops what they're doing and scolds you for it.
>>
>>34328521
when people preach body acceptance they really mean fat acceptance. my sister and I are both under 120 lbs and I get called a weak nerd while she gets called a skinny bitch.
people dont take to kindly to thin folks these days.
>>
>>34328350
Jesus dude. I'm 6'/140 pounds and I'm barely passable as a human being.

You must look like you belong in a hospital or something.
>>
Was 120 at 6'1 @ 22 years old

Got a girlfriend(still with her)

Now 25 years old and like 200 pounds.

I fucking hate myself...
Gonna start working out though and get some muscle. Couldnt gain any before cause I was to skinny...
>>
5'9'' and 115 here. How the fuck do people even get fat? I eat like shit and still weigh nothing.
>>
>>34328804
I used to think like this until I hung out with my fat friend. we both ate for like the entire day, but he ate his snacks way faster.
so if anyone here wants to lose wait, just eat your food slower.
>>
>>34328773
p-p-pics??
>>
>>34328350
are...are you lady model or something?
>>
File: 1484409719553.jpg (17KB, 397x262px) Image search: [Google]
1484409719553.jpg
17KB, 397x262px
>>34329016
Me being fat or skinny?
>>
>>34329237

No, sorry m8. I'm just a really skinny guy, who can't put on weight to save his life.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.