[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sorry, /r9k/. You can't hide from this. We have to talk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 228
Thread images: 42

File: i-once-passed-out-drunk-here.jpg (349KB, 1024x1062px) Image search: [Google]
i-once-passed-out-drunk-here.jpg
349KB, 1024x1062px
Sorry, /r9k/. You can't hide from this. We have to talk:

What does the Women's March protests of today say about society as of now?

Whether it'll go down as some kind of success or not, there's no denying the impact and turn out of these protests had are... frightening to say the least. Yeah, yeah, say what you want about liberals, SJWs, whatever -- just get it out of your system now before reading any further. What they managed to pull off in a single day across multiple cities in not only the country, but, I shit you not, across the world is... I'm sorry, /r9k/. I'm honestly sorry to say this. It's terrifying. It's fucking terrifying.

Up to 4.2 million protesters in one day alone, and that's just counting US cities. It's already gone down as the largest single day protest in US history. They're certainly not presenting themselves as fucking around anymore... Again, I'm sorry /r9k/. That's just flat-out terrifying.

So to wrap up, what this say about our society and culture now? What are the future, or potential, impacts of this event? And where will we end up as a result?

- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women's_March_on_Washington
>>
good for them. no president in history managed to pull these numbers, even if it was against him.

and he hasn't even done anything yet.
>>
File: one-armed man vs wymyn.webm (873KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
one-armed man vs wymyn.webm
873KB, 500x500px
>>34328331
truly the demise of a great empire

i hope chrump puts these fags in their place
>>
File: 1479224742347.jpg (38KB, 534x532px) Image search: [Google]
1479224742347.jpg
38KB, 534x532px
>>34328331
It says people don't want a regressive government.

>>34328381
>he hasn't even done anything yet
The first executive order Trump signed was to sabotage the ACA - crippling healthcare for poor people. Then he went to his inauguration party.
>>
fake news maga cuck shill jew
>>
>>34328413

obammy set Donald up for the fall worse than Bush set up Bammy.
>>
>>34328434
I know. I've never been so ashamed of Wikipedia in my life.
>>
>>34328413
His DoJ also delayed a voting rights case in Texas, but I'm sure Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III will do the right thing in a month.
>>
It means women will just hate men even more and work harder to destroy them.
>>
As long as they don't come to my board i don't care.
>>
File: 2934867.png (98KB, 349x256px) Image search: [Google]
2934867.png
98KB, 349x256px
>tfw no 7+/10 feminist to ride my straight white misogynistic dick into oblivion
the only right answer, honestly
>>
File: 1480487753826.png (42KB, 238x160px) Image search: [Google]
1480487753826.png
42KB, 238x160px
>>34328413
>The first executive order Trump signed was to sabotage the ACA
Whats funny about this is that 7.4 million white people are on obamacare, while only 2.6 million blacks are on it.
This is going to hurt white blue-collar workers more than anyone else.

Trump literally fucked over his voters on day 1. Impressive really.
>>
File: DonaldEnd.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DonaldEnd.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>34328331

There's far more important problems in this country besides women and minorities.

Unfortunately we'll do very little to analyze and fix them because we're too focused on these peoples feelings instead of focusing on the things that could actually solve their problems.

Modern American women are so self absorbed and so ready to engage in group think and herd mentality that its nauseating.

Hope trumpy crashes things sooner than later. The herd needs thinning out.
>>
>>34328626
Define "white"

A lot of Hispanics are considered "white" by the government
>>
>>34328331
>4.2 million

Millions of people to """"protest""" against exactly one dude, and they accomplished absolutely nothing. If anything it shows how amazing of a man President Trump is, and I don't even support him or anything.
>>
>>34328691
the stats above are those on different health insureres, not ACA. these are the real stats, but the conclusions is still correct. Trump i hurting white people.
62 percent (2,360,672 enrollees) identified as white,
16.7 percent (625,934) are African-Americans,
10.7 percent (403,632) are Latino/hispanic
and 7.9 percent (298,515) identify as Asian
>>
>>34328691
http://www.urban.org/research/publication/implications-partial-repeal-aca-through-reconciliation
>Eighty-two percent of the people becoming uninsured would be in working families, 38 percent would be ages 18 to 34, and 56 percent would be non-Hispanic whites. Eighty percent of adults becoming uninsured would not have college degrees.
>>
>>34328331
more woman crying, no one cares.
>>
>>34328331
but what was the point? I honestly don't know why they protested other than they were upset over the election.
>>
File: IMG_7384.jpg (80KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7384.jpg
80KB, 539x960px
Seems fine to me
Originallio
>>
File: 0150 - ILH6kdg.jpg (43KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
0150 - ILH6kdg.jpg
43KB, 409x409px
>>34328331
Who cares? These dipshits will protest for a week and then go home because they are inherently weak willed and pathetic.
Just like every social "issue" in the last twenty five years. Nobody cares about Kony anymore, nobody cares about that fucking gorilla, or that dentist who shot a lion, or any of this dumb shit. All these women will do is menstruate all over the streets until numales start paying attention to the next trend and then they all hop onto that new bandwagon.
>>
>>34328331
>Anti Trump protest
>Women's March
>They always have to make it about themselves.

Virtue signaling roasties and cucks.
>>
>>34328331
Nothing lol

Ows drew similar crowds and they did nothing. Riots and protests these days are controlled pressure release because those idiots will be right back to their 9 to 5 job to slave away for their first world luxuries.
>>
File: barkbark.png (183KB, 500x658px) Image search: [Google]
barkbark.png
183KB, 500x658px
>>34328331

It says the females of the species are more of a meme than ever before.
>>
>>34328964
it's a women's march against trump. It was about them to begin with.
>>
>>34328922
And a lot of things the administration promise to cut, which will affect women greatly. For example, defunding Planned Parenthood, which has already resulted in a lot of abortion clinics across the country having to close down, especially in red states.

We can also talk about Trump's comments and attitudes towards women in the past, that have come up in the campaign; but you already know all that. Vice President Mike Pence, on the other hand, has a history and record of attitudes towards women, reproductive rights, etc. going back decades that make him sound like he's from colonial times.

Plus, Trump's cabinet is made up of people who are not only against the issues the Women's March people want protected, but have tried to attack before. Speak Paul Ryan, for example, is a noted pro-lifer.

Basically all the shit that make modern women vote democrat instead of republican.
>>
>>34329047
Abortion is actually a very small part of Planned Parenthood's use of funds. Defunding it will actually have a far greater impact.
>>
>>34328626
There are less black people in the country. If you percentage into account, it would be about the same.
>>
>>34329047
>Women vote Democrat instead of Repub because they give a fuck about the real issues

Here's some bad news for you goy: Women vote Democrat because they want more gibs.
>>
>>34329119
Yeah, but the point is the attacks on PP have already closed down abortion clinics, and will result in more being axed. Which had to the greater impact. The loss of the clinics is simply just the first symptom were already feeling.
>>
Sluts will now have to keep their legs firmly crossed. No more free abortions, cunts.
>>
>>34328434
Stuff like this reminds of princess mononoke when Moro asks Acoto if he can still speak once he loses his godhead.
>>
File: 1.jpg (29KB, 320x300px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
29KB, 320x300px
Its a big turn out but its for nothing. Marching for marching's sake with no real tangible goal or demand is pointless. Guarantee most of these people were paid to be there or were there only to get FB brownie points.
>>
File: hedles.jpg (165KB, 667x782px) Image search: [Google]
hedles.jpg
165KB, 667x782px
>>34329047

>Implying I don't love how trump talks about roasties

Women are such a pampered group of fucking useless cunts. Men are so afraid of removing even a single bit of gibsmedat from their Plate of free shit.
>>
>>34329123
Well then I guess all the white people losing insurance can take comfort in the fact they're a smaller percentage of their demographic when they lose their health insurance.
>>
It won't accomplish anything.

The actual get-shit-done part of America (the group in which the protestors are marching in an attempt to communicate to) have seen this shit over and over again for well over a century now. They mean nothing anymore. Protestors protest for the sake of protesting; the art of the march is a lost one, with all of its intended purpose muted due to the fact that protests happen daily for all sorts of bullshit.

Marches are just white noise now. Static. They happen so often that they mean diddly squat to the people they're designed to rock. Everyone who isn't a protestor looks down at the march and thinks "ffs, shut up you fucking crybabies. get a job. do something to bring yourselves up rather than demanding we give you things, we treat you more than fairly."

Combine it with the fact that everyone who isn't delusional knows that women command more privilege than they could even possible know what to do with? Marches mean even less than nothing.
>>
Well, I think that more than anything, with the protests around the world, it clearly demonstrates that Trump is the most hated and feared incoming president in history. Republicans can't really ignore that fact. On the other hand, Trump doesn't give a shit, nothing anyone says will get through his skull. I don't trust him to hear the advise of the experts around him, not in military matters, or economic matters, or anything else.
>>
>4.2 million
>like, what, not even a 1% or 2 of the entire US population

OHHHHH FUCK I'M SO SCARED
>>
There's nothing scary about it at all. These woman are pissed that the president grabs pussies and is lightly misogonist.
>>
>>34328331

It's a big waste of time. Really nothing more than a bunch of lame white women co-opting the idea behind the million man march of the 90's (which coincidentally was also a lame waste of time that didn't accomplish anything)
>>
>>34329203
I married very young, and was on birth control for 10 years. Some of that time I had to depend on Planned Parenthood. Are you saying I should have denied my husband sex, since we didn't want a kid?
On the other hand, the fact that you think people will simply stop having sex if they don't have Condoms/BC is pretty adorable/dispicable. Your whole "keep your legs closed" thing is quaint, but you're never going to be able to convince poor people to not have sex. It's fun, and it's free. Get your head out of your ass and think about society.
>>
>>34328331
I mean, Trump and his cabinet is really anti-women... I don't know how anyone could deny that.

/r9k/ and trump supporters are worse than women and niggers by the way
>>
File: image.jpg (223KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
223KB, 1000x1000px
>>34328331
>you will never lead the masses to the seat of power and seize control

Any protest that does less than this is literally a waste.
>>
File: yhihih.gif (780KB, 268x246px) Image search: [Google]
yhihih.gif
780KB, 268x246px
>left is regressive and shit
>right is regressive and shit
>center is just sitting on the fence having a wank and is shit
why does politics have to be so shit these days?

Issues used to matter, civil rights movement, womens right movement.

Now we are arguing over which bathroom a trans person is allowed to take a shit in and which bakeries should be allowed to sell lesbians cake.

We are turning every stone to find something to argue about.
>>
It means nothing, the numbers mean nothing. it's a bunch of obnoxious people incapable of critical thinking riding the wave of the narrative. Hot air. Nothing more.
>>
>>34329758
Fuck you, you stupid cunt. Go ahead and have your birth control, but DON'T MAKE ME PAY FOR IT!! You can't say "my body is none of your business" and then force me to subsidize your lifestyle through taxes! FUCK YOU! I hate cunts!
>>
>>34329807
You're just mad because I got laid. If your taxes don't pay for the condoms and the pill, then your taxes will pay for the birth, food, housing, and education of a bunch of poor kids. Which is better economically?

You fucking dumbass.
Stop thinking with your chapped asshole, and think with a calculator.
>>
Fuck women. They'll bitch and nag and nothing will change.

>>34329852
Children can starve pretty easily.
>>
File: Laugh.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
Laugh.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>34329758

>Implying womens rights mattered or ever will matter in the history of the universe

Reddit is that way
>>
>>34328331
All I know is that once society collapses and rebuilds, women will forever be treated as the garbage they are and men will never make the mistake of giving them rights ever again. Enjoy being slaves you worthless pathetic stupid fucking cunts. You ruined your chance.
>>
>>34329919

When society collapses the group with the most women will probably be successful. And yes, it's only because they'd be able to breed more warriors, carpenters, engineers and so on and so forth. Bitches really do only have one purpose, preach it brother, preach it loud on every street corner.
>>
Well it doesn't make me feel so bad for being a 26 year old virgin.
The women of my generation are fucking retarded.
I'm not gonna like them anyway so I guess I'll just advertise what an asshole I am and hope I can find an adorable deplorable.
>>
>>34328413
>a regressive government.
The dictionary is your friend
>>
>>34329807
>>34329852
He has a good point though. Why should the government pay for your birth control? That's your responsibility. Why should the government pay for your kids? Also your responsibility.

Sure sex is fun and free, but it's called self control. The government is not your nanny, cunt.
>>
File: Scott-Steiner-Threatens-Hogan.jpg (44KB, 670x409px) Image search: [Google]
Scott-Steiner-Threatens-Hogan.jpg
44KB, 670x409px
>>34328331
Challenge: Find and circle 1 (one) woman in that picture that isn't ragged as hell

I could shave my ass and walk backwards and still look better than these bitches
>>
>>34329880
I know you're super edgy, and you think starving children are super cool, but for those of us who own property and don't want dying children and hobos littering their streets, sorry, I'd rather pay taxes. I would rather pay for condoms and birth control, than purple drank, and public education for a bunch of kids who were never wanted in the first place, and will just end up trying to steal my car stereo.
>>
>>34329852
If we took away your fucking welfare nets this problem would sort itself out immediately.

Every liberal "solution" to these problems just creates more problems. Go ahead, fuck all you want and get pregnant. No one is going to be there to help you so you can either watch your kids starve or get a fucking job.
>>
>>34329788
Because it's about careerism, not governance.
>>
>>34329995
>Self control
>hormones
Have you ever heard of human nature? I know a lot of people on this board have never so much as held hands with the opposite sex, but if you're expecting horny teenagers to control themselves, you're gonna have a bad time.
>>
>>34329852

>taxes will pay for the birth, food, housing, and education of a bunch of poor kids

Don't count on it.
>>
>>34329807
Your taxes pay for a lot more than just birth control. Education, military, local districts, government, roads, cities, infrastructure, land, laws, public services, security, social benefits, stability, networking, communications, the nation itself, research, administrations, shit like NASA. The amount your taxes go into shit like Planned Parenthood is fucking minuscule, and cutting does not save you or anyone else shit.
>>
>>34330043
Not seeing a reason why the government should pay for your bad decisions. Bodies littering the streets would at least create jobs.
>>
>>34330093
I'm not gonna have a bad time. You are trying to raise your kid on a single income.
If we'd do what needs to be done and get rid of welfare this would sort itself out.
>>
>>34330121
>Not seeing a reason why the government should pay for your bad decisions.
Because if so many people in your society keeps making bad decision after bad decision, then the rest of society fails. And alternatives need to be implemented.
>>
File: image.jpg (210KB, 2048x878px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
210KB, 2048x878px
>>34330063
I DID fuck all I want. And for less than $100 in condoms,Mohicans I was given for free as a teenager, I was able to grow up, work my ass off, buy a home, and then have kids, when we were ready, in a stable environment.
>>34330095
>>34330121
Like I said, you think all these poor, starving people are going to go away somewhere where you can't see them. Talk to me when you have to step over them to get gas, and go to the grocery store. Public schools and other services give poor Americans that leg up, which is the reason that any kid in this country has a chance of living their dreams. You don't put those poor kids in public school they will be breaking into your cars and homes while your at work.
>>34330123
I raise my kid in my home I own, with money I earn, because someone was smart enough to offer teenagers free condoms.
And before you ask, yes, I am still fucking the same person at 33 years old that I was at 17 years old.
>>
>>34330213
didn't want your life story faggot.
All of that shit you typed up is irrelevant to the discussion at hand.
>>
>>34330213
i hope you and your family gets raped by niggers
>>
>>34330250
No. It's very relevant. Studies show, that the majority of young women who have abortions go on to have children when they are more stable in their lives. Studies also show, that enacting laws prohibiting abortions do not diminish the level of abortions performed. Not to mention the studies that show that Planned parenthood prevents hundreds of thousands of abortions a year.

You're mad that people get free stuff. I am more concerned with the general health of our society.
>>
>>34330213
>33 years old
>mother
>board for mentally ill teenagers
>arguing politics
>Himalayan basket weaving forum

This is getting too weird for me
>>
>>34330093
Why? Should I just go rape a woman because "muh hormones"? I expect people to act with a little dignity.
>>
>>34330204
>alternatives
Like sterilization, glad we agree.
>>34330213
They do go where I can't see them, I rarely walk under bridges.
>>
>>34330213

Here are the current stats for my awesome public school district. This was a performace appraisal:

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/projects/new-york-schools-test-scores/counties/monroe/districts/rochester-city-school-district

These our my tax dollars at work. Are you really going to tell me more about poor kids fulfilling their educational dreams and what a great job our public school system is doing?
>>
>>34330315
Literally, what?
>>34330325
>Two people fucking is the same as rape
Really? That's your argument?
>>
Women are not the enemy.

Also, women, men are not the enemy.

The sooner we all realize this, the better.
>>
>>34330283
I don't give a fuck about your stability. Or your studies.
You're not getting this.
I do not care what happens to you or your children. That is your responsibility. I will not pay for your ability to be a slut or kill your children should said slut-like behavior lead to pregnancy.
The choice and the consequences are your own.
In a welfare state that responsibility still falls back on my shoulders. We need to take that away.
>>
>>34330283
A box of condoms is like $5
>>
>>34330341
It's less about the performance, and more that it's keeping millions of kids off the street during the day. Just imagine if all public schools were shut down. Parents still have to work, so it would be Dickens style kids roaming the street in huge gangs. Is that what you want?

And no one one is saying the public school system is spectacular, but if education is supplemented at home, and you have parents that give a shit, and a student who has ambitions, yes! Surprise, surprise, kids from the public school sector can achieve great things.
>>
>>34330355
yes. And it's a good one that you can't refute.
I have an insatiable drive to fuck this woman. I cannot deny my own desires so it's not really my fault when I rape her.

Same fucking thing as people like you being unable to not have sex and forcing the responsibility of your actions onto the faceless public like the parasites you are.
>>
>>34330043
>and will just end up trying to steal my car stereo
And that's when you shoot them.
>>
>>34330378
I don't know how much it was, but I rolled by PP when I was 17 and got 25 free condoms. I bought condoms for my stupid sister, and it wasn't as cheap now as it used to be. I think I paid like $10 for 10 condoms. Worth it, but poor people like to fuck more than everyone else.
>>34330407
Well, rape is a crime, that you go to jail for. Everyoneknowsits wrong. Two poor people fucking ISNT a crime, and it doesn't violate anyone, so you're an idiot.
I just don't know why anyone would want more poor people to have kids. They're not going to stop fucking, so quit using that as a talking point. Just come right out and say that you want sexually active teens to ruin their lives, and poor people to continue to grow ever more and more poor, and that you hope that poor people starve and die in the streets. Be honest, so that everyone knows what a lonely piece of shit you are.
>>
>>34330479
Aren't you too busy at work, model consumer?
>>
>>34330404

>It's less about the performance, and more that it's keeping millions of kids off the street during the day

No. That's called daycare. I have to pay for it myself out of pocket, I don't believe it should be subsidized for a bunch of thug semi-adults.

>if education is supplemented at home

This is a great idea, but it's clearly not happening. Personally I'd feel much better about having to pay school taxes if I knew the money were being put to good use, but it's not the case and it's not going to change in the foreseeable future.
>>
>>34330482
I have already said those things.
And they won't happen. Do you know why they wont happen? Because people have an innate desire to survive. And we live in a country that gives them the best chance they have to do so, even without welfare.
Take away welfare and suddenly you have motivation. Suddenly there are consequences to fucking up.
Your idiotic emotional argument of "muh starving children" falls apart.
People survived in much much much much harsher conditions for thousands of years without welfare.
>>
>>34330535
I refuse to believe you completely missed the point I layer out for you in crayon. I DONT THINKGANGS OF KIDS ROAMING THE STREETS STEALING ALL DAY WHILE I AM AT WORK WOULD BE GOOD FOR PROPERTY VALUES.
>>34330558
Oh yeah, because dirt poor people in Africa with no access to running water never have kids, it's only pampered American poor people.
>>
>why should I pay for someone else's birth control?
Because an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. It's the same reason we should pay for needle exchange for IV drug users.
>>
>>34330639
African niggers think raping babies cures AIDS. Anybody who behaves like them when it comes to irresponsible sex should just be sterilized.
Sterilization before needle exchanges; sterilization before soup kitchens; sterilization before abortions or other PP programs; it'd soon solve itself.
>>
>>34330378
Without organisations and subsidies like Planned Parenthood, that price can easily increase. And for some contraceptives, they have.
>>
>>34330639

Maybe you fail to realize that they already do this. Most skip school and roam around town during the day. Truancy isn't enforced at all. Tax money would be more effectively spent building a prison to stuff them all in.
>>
Reading this shit on wiki

What the fuck

>womens rights are human rights
>lgbtqioww rights

Please name 2 rights that women don't have that men have, same for lgbeitowe
>>
File: 1484004643608.jpg (152KB, 1280x1381px) Image search: [Google]
1484004643608.jpg
152KB, 1280x1381px
>>34329047
>defunding Planned Parenthood, which has already resulted in a lot of abortion clinics across the country having to close down

America truly is third world, what the fuck were they thinking?
>>
>>34330682
You are comparing teenagers having sex to people raping babies. Why don't you go kill yourself? I hope to sweet fuck I am being trolled, because the only possible explanation I can come to is that you are so hopelessly damaged that you have never experienced teenage lust.
I pity you.
>>
>>34328331
it says that whales have evolved to walk on land.
>>
>>34330721
This is one of the outright stupid parts of the conservative policy in American. Reducing access to proper healthcare based on religious views is literally third world tier reasoning.
>>
>>34330721
Evangelical Christians are one of the groups that Republicans brought into their fold a few decades ago. This is exactly what they want, and they don't care what the consequences are as long as there are no more abortions.
>>
>>34330721
Of all the first world countries on the globe, the USA, along with Spain, are the least first world.
>>
>>34330704
>Most
Fuck you. You just throw words like shit around as if it doesn't matter. I have never seen a gang of elementary kids milling around my property during school hours. You are dead wrong and you can't prove otherwise. If schools had more than 50% truancy regularly they would get shut down within a year. You have no idea how the public school system works.
>>
>>34330739
That was not the comparison made, learn reading comprehension before you make your children retarded.
>>
>>34328331
On the flip side, Trump says the media invented his feud with the CIA.

Both sides are batshit. Enjoy the decline.
>>
For now, it means nothing. Especially with the great kek-slayer and his supporters ready to punch back.
For the future, however... let's just say your grandchildren might become a hell of a lot more familiar with the term "femdom matriarchy."
>>
Makes me realize I will never get a girlfriend because 90% of women agree with this rally. I fucking despise everyone that went to those rallies and that's most women. I might as well just accept I will die alone at this point. I wish I could leave this planet.
>>
>>34330787

Fuck me? Gee thanks.

>I have never seen a gang of elementary kids milling around my property during school hours

I see it daily.

>If schools had more than 50% truancy regularly they would get shut down within a year

You'd be surprised what schools get away with. Those stats from my post earlier are egregious, but they certainly aren't made up - you think the state would make some effort to correct failure rates of that magnitude. Nothing has been done and it's been going on for many years.
>>
>>34328413
>Sabotage the ACA
Wasn't the goal to replace it with something that would be better for Americans?
Even if you believe in Universal Healthcare, there are far better implementations of it than the ACA
>>
>>34330894
1). I are man. I are hate condoms. I are prefer raw.
2). I might lose my access to rubbers. And perhaps the ability to afford them if shit like PP is axed.
>>
>>34330888
This is exactly how I felt today. I gave up hope, man, and it sucks. But traditional southeast Asian women, and most non-Americanized non-rich Asian women, are still a good option.
>>
>>34330899
I don't know where you live, but the idea that "most" kids just ditch school and roam the city is comically flawed.

This is al the just the price of living in society. If you don't want any infrastructure, or government works, go live in Africa or in the jungles of the Amazon.
>>
>>34330919
So they say but the people who are supposed to make the new one are the same people who opposed any form of government healthcare and turned the ACA into the half-broken shitshow it is.

>>34330894
Planned Parenthood does a lot more than abortions and birth control. One of their biggest roles is providing care to women with reproductive illnesses/disorders like endometriosis.
>>
I'M WITH JIHAD
>>
File: 1485049451470.jpg (336KB, 1200x1110px) Image search: [Google]
1485049451470.jpg
336KB, 1200x1110px
Anon you do support Sharia Islam and transgender rights at the same time right?
>>
>>34330787
>>34330899
https://www.scribd.com/document/323295098/PreventingMissedOpportunityFull-FINAL
See page 15 and 16. Most states average 10-15%. It's largely concentrated in areas of poverty and social isolation.
>>
>>34328331
How does this in any way affect the daily life of an average robot? Why would anyone here care about this?
>>
>>34331000
10-15%
>most
That's nice. But the facts are that is 85-90% of kids being kept off the street during the day when their parents are at work.
You said most. That's not anywhere near most, so thanks for admitting you're wrong?
>>
>>34331133
Half are found in just 4% of districts and 12% of schools. I'm not him, and I'm obviously not you. I just figured I'd throw in some data because
>it's most
>no it's not
>yes it is
doesn't really get us anywhere and doesn't move the conversation forward.
>>
>>34328331
I wish the truck of tolerance could have made an appearance.
>>
File: 1468624226328.jpg (192KB, 525x488px) Image search: [Google]
1468624226328.jpg
192KB, 525x488px
WHERE THE FUCK IS THE TRUCK OF PEACE WHEN YOU NEED IT.

6 GORILLION ROASTIES PERFECTLY LINED UP ALL ALONG THE WORLD.
AND NOT A SINGLE FUCKING TRUCK NOT EVEN A STAB OR A FIGHT.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE
DO YOUR JOB FUCKING RAGHEADS
REEEEEEEE
>>
>>34331241
a truck can only do so much against a horde of whales my man.
>>
>>34328331
didnt i just see this on /pol/?
>>
File: 1464424788843.gif (903KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
1464424788843.gif
903KB, 300x200px
>>34329047
>strong women need daddy government to pay for their vaginas

Okie dokie.
>>
>>34331300
And this is the most beautiful part. No looting, no violence, just ladies making sure everyone notices, like people ITT.
>>
>>34328331
It's a cruel world, and it's a real shame so many women are becoming feminazis.

I just wish there were more people/women in general that shared my interests and enjoyed talking about them.

I'm not a racial nationalist or a neo nazi but I do enjoy discussing the connections between culture, race and history. The reasons for racial disparities and the deep rooted causes for racism, exclusionism, ect. So few girls even enjoy political discussion and most of them tend to be on the leftist side. The few that aren't seem to have bought completely into the /pol/ nazism meme.

Nazism and facism isn't the cure for anything- It's not a solution any more than cutting off your arm is a cure for a sprained wrist or bad cut. In fact, no extremist ideology is any fucking good at all. The only time they are worth holding is under times of oppression by opposing extremes. Communism, Fascism, Ancap libertarians. They're all the same, a bunch of noisy occasionally violent idiots who never get anything done because compromised is always required for real world progress.

But people in places of desperation like nazi germany was can be easily swayed toward these sorts of things. And they will even end up doing terrible, inhuman things, some of them. I find how humans can get into the mindset of doing these things fucking fascinating. How could german soldiers shoot women and children in the back of the head. How could you live with yourself, you must be a monster. And then you read of how these german police officers were sent to poland because they were needed as guards. Normal family men. Initially they were just guards. But when the executions started, they were given the option to opt out and go back home. None of them chose to, because they felt they'd be unduly burdening their fellow brothers with the task. Their perception of duty to their country and to their brothers overrode their most basic human decency. None of them hated the people they were shooting- cont
>>
>>34331417
Not necessarily. Just don't over-regulate abortion (a legal medical procedure) and let health insurance decide what it covers as far as birth control, as opposed to third party providers.

It's not all that radical.
>>
>>34331456
they simply felt that it was their duty to do so. They were effectively guilt tripped into performing genocide. And in many cases it's not something insidious like mass brainwashing by some evil supposed cult leader. Or because they felt their lives threatend. People will do shitty, terrible things for the most mundane and regular of reasons and later justify it. Or perhaps they only realize later what they've done, and regret it.

In turbulent times, mundane decisions about duty, responsibility, whether to give in to guilt a peer pressure- they turn you into a fucking murderer. Those people didn't actively choose to shoot anyone, the course of history put them in that place and put the gun in their hand. Was it even their choice to pull the trigger if they didn't actively choose to be there in the first place?

But I have no idea where other people, girls especially interested in talking about interesting stuff like this exist. So many interesting things to discuss but since I don't have anyone to talk about them with I just end up shitposting on here all day

feels bad man
>>
>>34331474
>let health insurance decide what it covers as far as birth control

yeah but that's not what you lefties want

you guys want an insurance mandate so that everyone, including those morally opposed to contraceptives, must pay for everyone's contraceptives

also calling abortion a legal medical procedure is quite the sugarcoat faggot
>>
>>34328434
>It's another poster is triggered by /pol/ episode
REEEE PISSBABY DRUMPFKIN WEENIE MEANIE!
>>
File: h.jpg (56KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
h.jpg
56KB, 960x540px
You should be scared, today and yesterday weren't even the beginning. Just a preview.
>>
If you are "terrified" by this you are literally unfit for life and shud kys
>>
>>34328626
But he didn't. He made it clear that he wanted to remove Obamacare if he was elected. If his voters get hurt over the lack of Obamacare then it's their own fucking fault for voting him.
>>
>>34331518
Insurance WANTS to cover BC, that's why they didn't fight any of the Obama mandates. BC is infinitely cheaper than pregnancy and childbirth. So when religious employers want to cherry pick what their insurance carriers should carry, that's where shit gets stupid. When conservative taxpayer bitch and moan that ACA or Medi-cal or medi-care covers BC against their delicate sensibilities, they need to learn to STFU, just like people with no children have to pitch in to public schools, and anti war people's taxes mostly go towards the military, and net shut in's money sometimes go to public parks that they will never see.
It's about the good of the society we live in. The general harmony of the man on the street.

I would rather Shaniqua with her 8 kids get free birth control so she doesn't have 10, free trendies and purple drank on food stamps, than have her and her ilk out loitering, robbing, and making more babies.
Paying for all of that is a drop in the bucket compared to all the money we pay to put Taco Bells in Afghanistan and maintain aircraft carriers and their crews that float around doing literally nothing.
Prioritize.
Think about the fucking state of things.
>>
>>34329119
I'm pretty sure if I was a serial killer, saying that I only spent 3% of my total time murdering people wouldn't be a good defense in court.
>>
>>34331633
Murder is a crime. Abortion isn't.
>>
>>34331611
I agree with this. We all have to pay taxes to things we don't like. Just got to fucking deal with it and maybe try to improve things.
>>
File: smokelizard.png (140KB, 310x307px) Image search: [Google]
smokelizard.png
140KB, 310x307px
>>34329767
thank you......... ffs I don't understand why or how everyone doesn't see this.
>>
File: trump-battleship.jpg (2MB, 3000x2139px) Image search: [Google]
trump-battleship.jpg
2MB, 3000x2139px
>>34328331
Who gives a shit about a group therapy session for a bunch of cunts who just lost an election?

They have no power and no way to stop Trump from doing exactly what he wants to.

Ignore this, they'll adjust to the new reality in a week or two.

After all, they don't have a choice.
>>
>>34328331
Regardless of them even trying something majority of these faggots are against guns they will get demolished the second they try and use force to take over the nation
>>
File: 1324004099517.jpg (102KB, 691x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1324004099517.jpg
102KB, 691x1024px
Artificial wombs are becoming closer to reality day by day. AI is shaping up gradually and sexbots will be a thing in our lifetime.

Women will be an ancient relic in the future and so will female politics. Things like open borders, massive welfare state, divorce will all be things of the past.

Think of this march as their final, dying breath.
>>
So many protestors who dont know what they're even protesting. Really historic shit right here. Meanwhile trump is already fulfilling campaign promises.
>>
>>34328626
Insurance is not a good thing, forced insurance is even worse. Just robbing the poor to make the rich richer.

Get rid of the forced part and go back to the way it was.
>>
>>34332197
Hahahhahah

>he doesn't know that leading women scientists are already designing ultimate literal CHAD 9000 thundercock pussy terminators

>he doesn't know that women scientists are taking samples of the semen of all the chads in the world and combining their DNA to create the ultimate artificially cloned megachad thundercock seed which they will put in their chad thundercock 9000 pussyterminator robots to breed with women and create a new race of cyborge superchads with mutant superpowered dicks

>he doesn't know that even now there are plans for all men to be put underground and milked to death

oh sad little robot, how far you have fallen from grace only to fall further still

Think of Drumpf as your final, dying fap
>>
>>34328331
Dumb women, did everyone forget the Clinton's were in the White House before? And all the shenanigans that went on?
>>
>>34332247

>Women
>Scientist

That's a good joke nigger, had a hearty laugh.
>>
>>34332291
thanks I almost didn't write the post up because it was too unbelievable
>>
File: 1482647319874.png (2MB, 1600x1339px) Image search: [Google]
1482647319874.png
2MB, 1600x1339px
>tfw too smart to protest anything
>>
>>34330673
>implying we're obligated to cover the costs associated with AIDS 'victims'
No, I don't think so
>>
>>34329788
Because life is pretty good now. People need something to be pissed about.
And social media has an enormous megaphone effect.
The real problems are gone so people just create new ones
>>
>>34331417
That's not the message though.
>>
File: !!MiC0vCysKgP.jpg (688KB, 1440x1433px) Image search: [Google]
!!MiC0vCysKgP.jpg
688KB, 1440x1433px
>>34328331
>yfw women are already more privileged than the average man but still want more
What a time to be alive.
>>
File: 1473415792474.jpg (24KB, 499x558px) Image search: [Google]
1473415792474.jpg
24KB, 499x558px
No one really cares

>Chads will dismiss it and continue to rule over women
>Betas will go along with it like the good little cucks they are
>Won't affect people like us that disassociate with society and women

Really only vermin care about this crap
>>
>>34328331
>implying women can make any change without the men in charge allowing it

tip kik
>>
>>34332082
I mean really think about it. How many protesters in DC alone? 800,000? 1,000,000? That's more than the entire DC police force several times over. Hell even throw in the police and national guard from surrounding states and they're still vastly outnumbered. The US Army barely tops a million if you include NG and Reserves, and given that these protests were happening nationwide they couldn't all be in DC.

Protest is a very powerful thing. A mobilized mob has toppled empires and centuries old dynasties many times in the past. I wouldn't be in favor of it in this case but by god the potential is there.
>>
>>34328405
that one armed dude is amazing

i was going to skip the gym today, but now im going to double down.
>>
>>34328626
>you will never be as retarded as this anon

Feels great man
>>
How are women terrifying? Are they going to put you in a concentration camp? Or are you just an autistic with sexual OCD?
>>
>>34328331
How are these female protests any different than the majority of r9k itself?

>things don't go my way so I'll throw a tantrum and I'll keep throwing this tantrum until something changes

You guys are such oblivious hypocrites and this extends far beyond your opinions of women (who many of you wish you were, I feel the need to point out). You're the same way in matters of race, "chads", success, sex... If it were socially acceptable to march in the streets over not being able to have sex with virgins, every one of you would have a face leathered from sun tan by now.
>>
>>34331646

>Implying abortion isn't murder.

You're essentially snuffing out a human life because you're unwilling to deal with the consequences of your shit decision-making skills. I really care less about the act of it (I don't want to pay for it either and only the stupid pop kids out they can't feed... so it counteracts dysgenics) than I do with bullshit double-think.

Like do it, but own your fucking shit. IT DOES'T COUNT BECAUSE I KILLED IT BEFORE IT STARTED THINKING OR COULD DEFEND ITSELF.

Coward lol.
>>
>>34328331
It says womens sufferage was a terrible mistake, that the left is beyond childish and is also completely ridiculous. I dont see how anyone can interpret this differently.
>>
>>34335736
Really is amazing isn't it? I'm legitimately frighten for the future. White women are the most privileged class in America but they still want more. I think they are soon gonn begin passing laws to take away rights from males.
>>
>>34330919
>Wasn't the goal to replace it with something that would be better for Americans?

Yes it was, and ACA ought to be replaced by Single payer or some other "commie shit" (that somehow we're the only country without), but the Republitards sure as fuck aren't gonna come up with "Something better", so they'll just fuck over everyone and blame Obama for forcing them to repeal his legislation. If he'd never enacted it, they wouldn't have had to take it away form people! /s
>>
The majority of white women voted for trump.
>>
>>34337379

>Implying that isn't already happening.
>>
>>34337156
But it really isn't thinking, and it really isn't human yet. At best, you can be upset at the loss of potential life, but then you'd have to be upset every time a guy jacks off into a tissue.
>>
File: 1484932921445.jpg (275KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1484932921445.jpg
275KB, 1000x1333px
This is why I voted for Trump. I know It'd put a large portion of minorities and women in our country back in their places where they belong, that this isn't their country anymore.

They don't matter anymore and their marches will amount to nothing but a further reminder that these people are insane, therefore resulting in another Trump victory and a right winged America for years to come.

>The forgotten men and women of our country will be forgotten no more - Donald Trump
>>
>>34331633
Holy kek. Using this irl for max rustles
>>
Look at all those uggos
>>
>>34329852
Neither. I should not subsidize your birth control, nor should I subsidize your future half-nigger brood.
>>
I didn't even realize there was an organized march. I just knew there would be a big protest in response to the inauguration, because there have been like daily protests at Trump Tower since the election.
>>
>>34329919
>Never
It has happened at least a half-dozen times in human history
>>
Women did nothing wrong.

Sexyst man!
>>
>>34330372
>Facts don't matter
>I'm not paying

The national average for food stamp benefits per month is $133.42.
Amazon says you can get 100 condoms for about $20.
If that's a decently stable price, that results in:
667.1 condoms per month.
8,005.2 per year.
For the cost of raising a child from birth to 18 years of age on food stamps (total of 28,818.72 dollars), one could buy 144,093.6 condoms.
By these numbers, for the same cost the Gov't would pay to provide food for one child, a single person could be provided with enough condoms to have protected sex 22.2 times per day for 18 years.

Not having kids saves everyone money, you retard. This is the choice between buying a can of coke for a dollar or buying a 2 liter bottle for $1.50.
>>
As usual 1st world people have it that good that they create problems out of nothing. Shit, we need some alien invasion or something.
>>
>>34332197
>Artificial wombs
I love how virgin neckbeards always throw this around when they get frustrated by the uppity women they enable. Just accept that your genes are not meant to be passed on.
>>
Nah those dumb roasties will starve in the streets.

If they start rioting the national guard will start throwing tear gas.
>>
you fucking morons
you stupid motherfuckers
if we don't increase the welfare state
then you'll never be able to become NEET
don't you fucking get it?
get your head out of your ass and look to the horizon
do you want to be a wage slave forever?
>>
>>34337992

>then you'll never be able to become NEET

I don't want to be a NEET.
>>
You dumb roasties, a welfare state isn't sustainable.
>>
>>34328626
people have obamacare because they are forced to have health insurance and/or their old policy was removed by the ACA you raging autistic shit. Kill yourself, I was paying 150 a month for great health care before Obamacare. Now the cheapest, shittiest premium I can afford is 500
>>
Yep ACA is horse shit.
>>
>>34338006
then you really are an idiot
>>
>>34338039

Why? I like my job.
>>
Only dumb post wall roast vaginas will think a welfare state is sustainable because they've been dotted on for most of their lives.

Women don't know how good they had it.
>>
>>34328331
Nice, getting a bit of exercise
>>
File: 1484775514215.jpg (47KB, 786x599px) Image search: [Google]
1484775514215.jpg
47KB, 786x599px
>>34328331

>what does the women's march protests of today say about society as of now

That the left only bothers to so much as pretend that they support democracy when it furthers their agenda.

Also, social media makes it very easy to organize useful idiots, especially when you have the resources of the rich elite backing you.
>>
>>34328405
>>34336580
He also has just one leg.
>>
>>34328331
Laughable.
No discernable goals or message.
Women are allowed absolute agency and they use it to be a public nuisance and say one big NOTICE ME SENPAI
If this were less funny I'd be against it, but it's extremely funny.
>>
The feminist movement exists merely to mobilize women for the sake of left-wing causes. This is just another example of this. You didn't see "women's marches" against communist dictatorships of Eastern Europe, or even present-day Venezuela. They are only mobilized against right-wing figures.

That's very convenient for me anyway. I've always been a misogynist and an anti-communist. Now I can't link both and say I hate women because they have become footsoldiers for international revolutionary communism.
>>
>>34328331
They have no power and would just mowed down in a second with high powered artillery if they ever truly acted up and started a civil war.
>>
File: HegSoc.jpg (19KB, 225x316px) Image search: [Google]
HegSoc.jpg
19KB, 225x316px
>>34330962
They are only applying the Marxist theories of Ernesto Laclau, that saw the unification of different struggles under a single cultural hegemony necessary for the articulation of a massive power base for his anti-capitalist, pro-capitalist revolutionary movement.

Women are oppressed by men, Muslims are oppressed by Christians. This is the Narrative so it's only natural that women ally themselves with Muslims. The work that is left to be done is to articulate both these "oppressed" groups with the proletariat oppressed by capitalism so their rage can be directed against the dominant economic system and used to install communism. That's the sole purpose of this discourse.
>>
>>34328331
>What does the Women's March protests of today say about society as of now?
We sure have gone to hell in a handbasket.
>They're certainly not presenting themselves as fucking around anymore.
A bunch of liberal women got together and cried about the same issues they've been crying about for years. Do you really think anything is going to change because of it?
>>
Not a trump fan and I support protesting him but it's kind of a shame it's all muh wiminz idpol shit that hardly even matters.
>>
>>34329541
The Art of The March should be an album name.
>>
>>34331605
A lot of them don't even understand what it is. In Kentucky mnay people didn't realize Kentucky connect was obamacare and said they didn't like obamacare while using Kentucky connect.
>>
File: IMG_18952785439818.jpg (50KB, 1152x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_18952785439818.jpg
50KB, 1152x720px
>>34328331
>spend all day lying on tv about how many people showed up to your inauguration
>have ten times the attendance show up to womens marches
CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP
>>
>>34336485
I had an interesting moment today, when I read that the DC protests had gotten so large, that they weren't to be allowed near the Capitol. And I had the thought that it was something of an indirect admission that the security could not manage such a crowd if it were to turn against them.

The hard truth of all this is that violence or the threat of violence is still the basis of power; fuck with the wrong people in the wrong way and you will get jailed/ beaten/ robbed/ killed, so you have to comply with their demands. The government does everything to maintain a monopoly on violence through superior equipment and organization, which cements their power. Once the population is totally overpowered by the occupying government, there's only so much they can push for without catching a bullet.

It's hard to ask, but if the protests had gone full retard yesterday and tried to take things over, would the millitary have stopped them? Would they shoot civillians en masse, in public?

People are told "violence is wrong", but we learn early on that you can "defend yourself". At what point does the well-being of your country and world become "yourself" that you can defend?
>>
File: sdd.png (602KB, 835x865px) Image search: [Google]
sdd.png
602KB, 835x865px
it doesnt say anything because it was nothing but Soros / Celebrity astroturf.

even the NY Times is reporting this themselves. your shitty SJW protest disguised as a womans protest has been exposed.

http://nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2017/01/20/billionaire-george-soros-has-ties-to-more-than-50-partners-of-the-womens-march-on-washington/
>>
>>34337657
This isn't your country anymore either cuck lol, you lost the popular vote by a damn mile. Against Killary, the worst candidate in decades.

Trump will stumble at every turn now that he has to do anything but run his fucking mouth.
>>
File: whatacreep.jpg (5KB, 138x123px) Image search: [Google]
whatacreep.jpg
5KB, 138x123px
>>34338902

>you lost the popular vote
>>
File: 3565475685687.jpg (85KB, 645x815px) Image search: [Google]
3565475685687.jpg
85KB, 645x815px
>>34339007
get triggered trumpiee :]
>>
>>34328331
it says that george soros is paying them millions of dollars to do this shit and no one actually has any real opinions about it
>>
>>34339047
>he thinks winning is triggering
wtf? is this like how libtards say females can have penises? lol, just redefining words all day huh? is that your coping mechanism?
>>
>>34329764

>I'm used to being privileged so Trump treating me as an equal feels bad!
>>
>>34339047
Not once has the popular vote actually mattered.
>>
File: le environmentalim is gay.jpg (261KB, 1200x815px) Image search: [Google]
le environmentalim is gay.jpg
261KB, 1200x815px
>>34329788

Becaus the genuenly apocalyptic issues that endanger our civilization like Climate change or income inequality or peak oil or the creeping rise of authoritarianism everywhere is too scawey to talk about + faggot right wingers have demonized any talk of it
>>
>>34337926
Who VIGILO CONFIDO here
>>
>>34328405
I bet you they won't even fucking try. It's unbelievable
>>
>>34339265
95% of presidential elections followed the popular vote.
>>
>>34339310
>genuenly
>Climate change / global warming / climate disruption / new ice age / climate disruption / whatever its called next week because their previous model failed to predict anything
>apocalyptic
youre not fooling anyone, al gore.
>>
>>34339377

95% of the country is heterosexual. Gay people are irrelevant and shouldn't matter.
>>
Women are inherently inferior to men in every way and prone to bad decision making.

Liberals should be killed and women put back in their place.

but thats just my opinion! :D
>>
>>34339444
lol tard
>>
>>34339504
What an excitingly intelligent, witty and well thought out response.
>>
>>34339527
niggerbeard
>>

It says there are still many misguided women in this country.

I don't even know what they're marching for.

Some signs say "fundamental rights" but which of those rights are they being deprived of?

Maybe it's against Trump? I don't know.
>>
>>34328331
It's good that they've finally gone outside and got some exercise
>>
>>34339527
>What an excitingly intelligent, witty and well thought out response.
holy shit don't out yourself as reddit so easily
>>
File: 1484930622004.png (783KB, 800x801px) Image search: [Google]
1484930622004.png
783KB, 800x801px
>>34328331
Did any of you guys actually talk to women who went?

Most went because it was the "thing". Women are naturally pack animals so they go where ever there's more women.

Sure a bunch thought Trump sucked, but remember he won 54% of the white female vote.

My mother went because it was "historical" and she had nothing to do.

A bunch of girls on my campus went because "it's the WOMAN's March".

It was a thing to put on your Snapchat, and if you ever try to be a normies you'll learn how important that shit is.

Same reason there was a bunch of anti Trump protests, protests are cool benign shit that looks good on your Snapchat/Instagram/periscope/whatever.
So chill out retards this means nothing.
>>
>>34339836
Fucking this.
This woman march shit means nothing, and I'm willing to bet that almost everyone participating would be too limpwristed to do any actual change or revolution or whatever garbage they spew. They just want confirmation that they aren't wastes of carbon so they go to these things and post a bunch of shit on facebook and snapchat about how revolutionary they are when in reality they are nothing.
>>
>>34337588
>ACA ought to be replaced by Single payer or some other "commie shit"
I couldn't agree more, and honestly, I don't understand people that don't. There are many, many things that should not be socialized, there are many many things that should be free market, but healthcare is not one of them.

Even if you are a conservative, if you sit and actually THINK on this topic, you will come to one conclusion: Healthcare should be a right, free to every member of a modern society. We should bare the burden of this together, as one strong nation.
>>
>>34332247
>leading women scientists
Leading women scientists could probably design a baking soda and vinegar volcano, but that's about it man.
>>
>>34340043
you're fucking retarded, seriously
reread what you wrote
>>
>>34340133
I wrote that a nation should take care of it's citizens, and that healthcare shouldn't be a capitalistic system.
It seems like you're the one that is retarded.
>>
>>34340133
>>34340043
Single payer system is cheaper overall than what everyone would pay individually. Therefore, someone concerned with saving money would opt for the first.
>>
>my 90 year old grandmother, who lived through real women's rights movements, called me today to see what my opinion is on this
>asked her why these people are doing this now and not when the election was taking place, when they still had every right to vote and actually accomplish something
>she completely agreed, made a speech about how naive and confused modern women are, and told me she's proud of me for not agreeing with this "movement" just because it's got "women's rights" plastered all over it

It's become commendable to not be a retard and to think about the consequences of your actions. There are still millions of Americans who disagree with these lunatics. It's Occupy Wall Street all over again. People banding together with every liberal cause they can think of, accomplishing nothing other than distracting people from real issues that could be addressed if they just focused on one thing at a time. These retards will get bored and move on to the next thing that will get them attention, nothing will change, and we'll all still be crucified if we disagree with them.
>>
>>34328331
A million people marched against the war in London. We still went to war with Iraq.

Protesting achieves fucking nothing, especially if the cause is a bunch of neurotic dykes bitching and moaning about "oppression".
>>
File: Autistic screeching.jpg (76KB, 750x732px) Image search: [Google]
Autistic screeching.jpg
76KB, 750x732px
>what does this say
Protests by hamplanets and their cuckold orbiters accomplish nothing besides the mild irritation of everyone who doesn't fall into those two groups

You welfare queens in this thread demanding that we pay for your bleeding uteri can fuck off to your containment website

As for potential impacts - I sure hope the cops finally take notes from other countries, where protesters get beaten, shot and gassed, fuck your human rights, I don't care for Trump because he's soft as shit on most issues but I really wish he turns into the exact thing you assclowns have been saying he is, just so he can spite you the same way your nigger president was to us

Pic related, it's the protest, and your previous protest, and all of your fucking protests, really, democracy was a mistake we need to go back
>>
>tfw only have one friend
>he and his family think I am some braindead retard because I used to be a leftist in high school acted like a hippie all the time
>dont see them for a few years
>find /pol/ in the meantime, completely change my viewpoints on pretty much everything
>they still see me as a braindead hippie
>about to drop a redpill or two
>FUCKING DRUMPF
>OMG SO SCARED OF TRUMP I AM LITERALLY SHAKING
>RELIGION IS HORRIBLE
>ONLY STUPID PEOPLE SUPPORT TRUMP
>WE CAN ONLY GET INTELLIGENT CONVERSATIONS IN BIG CITIES
>WE NEED TO MOVE TO A BIG CITY TO GET AWAY FROM ALL THE STUPID TRUMP SUPPORTERS
>decide to let them keep thinking of me as some dumbass hippie
>They know I go to church but still occasionally say shit like "faith is alright but religion is the problem with the world"
>they are all BernOuts
>friends dad makes $160,000 a year so I cant say anything about stupid people supporting Bernie
>>
>>34328405
>that stupid bitch on the right throwing her arms up like "you expect us to do that?"
>>
File: 1484978967754.jpg (12KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1484978967754.jpg
12KB, 251x242px
>If they each had one gun, they could have over thrown the washington
>Instead they walked around and bitched
Wow. Really joggin my noggin.
>>
>>34341536
>over thrown the washington
Over thrown the government/washington.*

Ffs.
>>
>>34341536
>women
>overthrowing anything
lol if they had guns it would simply have given us the perfect excuse to strip women of their rights forever and save the world from their madness. wouldve been great desu.
>>
>>34340444
hey bby, wanna be my gf
Thread posts: 228
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.