[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots pls help me I'm so fucking depressed reeeeeEeeeeeEEEEEE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (5KB, 447x424px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
5KB, 447x424px
Robots pls help me I'm so fucking depressed reeeeeEeeeeeEEEEEE

I DO NOT WANT TO LIVE ANYMORE BUT IM TOO PUSSY TO KILL MYSELF WHAT DO I DO THE EMPTINESS AND LONELINESS IS OVERWHELMING

IM NOT EVEN A NEET OR ANIMU OR VIDYA PLAYER EVERYTHING JUST FEELS CRAPPY ALL OF THE TIME
>>
>>34327572
you should probably just stop being a pussy
>>
>>34327572
boo hoo you think your the only person who feels like this

get out of here you emotional cunt
>>
Go to sleep, that's the closest experience to what being dead feels like. Nothingness.
>>
>>34327614
How do I do it

I tried to put guns in my mouth but then I thought about how I have stuff to live for

But then I try and live things out and they all feel shitty
>>
>>34327634
But I don't wanna sleep because then I'll just wake up and it'll be tomorrow and I'll have to live again which will be gay

>>34327627
Why are you bullying me
>>
>>34327642
if you stop yourself then you have reason to live, maybe spend some time looking for that reason. Times get shit but I can tell you from experience that good times come
>>
File: artistic pepe.jpg (58KB, 707x512px) Image search: [Google]
artistic pepe.jpg
58KB, 707x512px
>>34327572
i enjoy this style of pepe
>>
>>34327572
do something creative
it makes the feels die out
>>
>>34327678
I already have "purposes" and I once in a while feel "good" but it always is very short

Nothing really makes me happy for more than an hour these past few months, and I've been depressed for as long as I can remember

I can't connect with anyone or make friends or get a gf either and even if I did I would just stop liking them eventually

Especially at night it's fucking terrible I just feel so damn empty and lonely
>>
>>34327667
I don't know, i can't make your life less boring, that's up to you, so you better get creative or something.

Maybe you have depression, if you go to a doctor then he will probably give you pills to feel less miserable. Use some common sense damn it.
>>
>>34327730
I don't wanna take pills they don't do jack shit except steal my gains and make me a zombie

>>34327710
Maybe what do you recommend
>>
>>34327712
I don't know what to tell you, I feel just as shit most of the time but I've decided that the only thing more pointless than life is ending it. Just get yourself a nice hot mug of hot chocolate, get a blanket and watch adventure time or some shit idk that's what I do
>>
>>34327761
Alright I'll probably do that except tea instead of hot chocolate cuz I gotta drop 4 pounds to make weight
>>
>>34327751
Well then just sit and do nothing until you believe that doing nothing is too boring. Then you'll come with ideas to feel less bored and then you'll do that. After doing the thing you thought that could make you less bored repeat the process of siting and doing nothing. After repeating this, you'll find entertainment even in the most stupid job...at least that's my hypotesis.
>>
>>34327857
I have tried that actually

I do a lot of things like walking and biking and lifting and even talking to normies sometimes

BUT I FEEL SO FUCKING EMPTY AND LONELY AND HOPELESS STILL

The longer I spend time on this earth the more and more I feel like I'm not meant to be here
>>
>>34327751
>Maybe what do you recommend
i started electronics as a hobby
it isnt that expensive as hobbies go and theres lots of stuff to get started

writing software is even cheaper (basically free when you have access to a computer)

if you want more traditional stuff maybe try picking up drawing/art or music?
>>
>>34327918
I've been singing lately even tho I'm shit at it it's pretty fun desu
>>
>>34327888
Maybe you have no one who truly understand you, so you feel isolated from the rest even when you share pleasant experiences with them, I guess that's a reason to feel lonely.

Understanding the root of a problem or situation helps you to know where to start solving it. Just like almost everything in life. But be aware that knowing the source of a problem, will not make you more capable of solving it.
>>
>>34328286
Damn

Maybe you're right

Oh well I don't think I'll ever find a gf or make friends anyway because I'm too crazy for that and drive everyone away

It's no use senpai
>>
>>34327791
>gotta drop 4 pounds to make weight

NORMIE DETECTED

you slipped up big this time buddu
>>
>>34329034
Why am I a normie

I have no friends and I've never kissed or handholded a girl (or fugged)
>>
>>34329242
Sounded like a wrestler
Just gotta call out a jabroni when I see em
>>
>>34327572
read the book
how to stop worrying and start living
there's a part about melancholics that i think you should read. ch 18

don't listen to cynics. this is good information. trust it, or at least try to.

here
http://www.holistickamedicina.sk/kniznica/Dale%20Carnegie%20-%20How%20To%20Stop%20Worrying%20And%20Start%20Living%20.pdf?PHPSESSID=zyhfdtrfplhthjai
>>
>>34329517
>Tfw powerlifter
I participate in a very autistic sport
>>
>>34327712
ive been feeling the same thing at night, idk why, im generally super fine during the day.
>>
>>34329769
It's probably cuz we just distract ourselves enough to forget for a moment during The day
>>
>>34329712
we cool. What are your lifts?
>>
>>34327791
Why not just focus on your gyming bruv, if you just focus on something and stop worrying about gf / kisslessness so much and eventually you will get gf frend
>>
>>34329943
350 squat 215 bench 355 deadlift (tho i will probably hit something much higher next time I test my maxes)

Lifts sound pretty shitty but keep in mind that my weight class is 145 so my wilks is above 300, plus I compete as a subjunior
>>
>>34330011
I try to focus on gym but I obviously can't do it 24/7 and I feel shitty when I'm out of the gym

Even if I don't focus on getting a gf I still feel lonely
>>
>>34330068
Guess you might be in wrong place for advice, personally I just found a way to be comfortable alone. I'm assuming a lot of people here are the same.
>>
>>34330039
Sound pretty good to me. I maxed out at 3 plate DL with awful form and hurt my back. Was no where near ready and had to stop lifting heavy after it. Gl with your lifts bro
>>
>>34330177
I guess so

Nice repeating digits

>>34330422
aw I'm sorry to hear that man. There's plenty of ways to rehab it tho. You can still lift heavy. Super heavy weight, natural powerlifter Blaine Sumner has multiple herniated discs and still squats over 1000 lbs equipped and recently squatted 870 raw quite easily
>>
>>34330465
Thanks man, ill look into rehab routines or singeing l something. Might try and get back into it. Like, starting with just 1 plate or something. Loved getting stronger, just got too eager too fast
>>
>>34330652
Try and start with the bar, really strict form, for sets of like 10-20, add weight once a week, work on light stretches, and do lots of core work and spinal decompression
>>
>>34330948
Appreciate the advice. How much weight would you recommend adding weekly?
>>
Do drugs bloxbloxblox
>>
>>34331015
Just like 5lbs, take it slow

Look up Stuart McGill, he has great back rehab tips
>>
>>34331033
I already do

Smonk we'd
>>
>>34331076
Weed is boring, you need to get into the fun stuff.
>>
>>34331060
Thanks will do

Oregano comment
>>
do heroin until you dont have any money left and die to krokodil when youre out of money. ez pz
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.